It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy "Insert here" America; Pretty much not going to work; Here's why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Sorry. Weak was my own word. His were sad, pathetic, cowards. Close enough. Again, don't take your own life's miseries and assume that they are shared by me, because they are most certainly not. Instead of generalizations, why don't you enlighten me as to how specifically, my life is worse than it used to be. Seeing as you do not know me, I would be amazed at your specific examples that related directly to me.

But you can't do it.

Look, I'm all for anyone protesting just about anything except for funnerals, but it was explained to me that I would be some sort of traitor if I didn't jump right in. I'll pass. My life is good. It doesn't matter if you think my life is good because it is not your life.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

, but it was explained to me that I would be some sort of traitor if I didn't jump right in.

Again, the level of intellect that would be necessary to derive that interpretation from my post speaks way louder than anything I could come back with.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Preliminary translation follows:

Originally posted by Screwed
It is pathetic and sad that there are so many people in every thread regarding these protests who
have nothing but negative things to say about them. Same thing happened when it was time to fight the British
and gain our independance.
People who don't agree with the protests are doo-doo heads. If you supported fighting a war for independence, you should support us standing around with signs for we-don't-know-what.

I see a bunch of cowards who are so accustomed to the way things are that they have given up on things ever getting better and eagerly embrace their pre-programmed conditioned responses to use as a slavemasters whip to silence anyone who would even entertain the notion of fighting back against the system which enslaves us.
We are slaves, so we're going to travel freely to protest our slavery. Since the entire system is the slave master, we're going to protest everything and you guys that don't are doo-doo heads.

You guys are pathetic and sad.
You are cowards who, when this is all over, should be tried and convicted of treason.
You are all double doo-doo heads and I really, really hate you.

You are doing your best to keep the status quoe.
You're not on my side, and I can't spell.

You are doing your best to silence those who would try to liberate us.
You're all mean to us. If you say mean things about us, you're trying to shut up all the brave, heroic people who have narrow asses and balls.

You are mocking and ridiculeing those who would try to restore our constitution.
You're making fun of me (and I still can't spell).

You have no solutions of your own.
I don't like your plans.

You sit around on your fat asses from the safety of your own livingroom and critique those who have the balls to
leave the comfort of thier own livingrooms in order to TRY to make a difference.
You haven't been fooled into running around the country to join aimless mobs designed to form a tool for the manipulation of others. We'll be busy doing something, but we don't know what, and we don't know what the results will be, but it's important to do it.

You are worse than an armchair quarterback.
You are weak.
If we are indeed living in a matrix
You are certainly the defenders of it.
You're still doo-doo heads.

And as such, you are my sworn enemy until such time as you agree to be liberated from it.
If you don't go on my camping trip, I will hate you forever and never be nice to you again.

I for one am off to occupy St. Louis.
I am not going to be guilty of sitting on the sidelines and having to make excuses to my grandchildren
why I was such a pussy and couldn't bother to get off my fat ass and simply stand and make my presence known.
Well, I'm going to go without you doo-doo heads and, I'm going to tell my grandchildren that I was good and you weren't. So there.

I ask you ohh lovers of oppression,
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????
I'm going to yell at you doo-doo heads because I'm so mad. I'm not going to listen to you either.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Sorry. Weak was my own word. His were sad, pathetic, cowards. Close enough. Again, don't take your own life's miseries and assume that they are shared by me, because they are most certainly not. Instead of generalizations, why don't you enlighten me as to how specifically, my life is worse than it used to be. Seeing as you do not know me, I would be amazed at your specific examples that related directly to me.

But you can't do it.

Look, I'm all for anyone protesting just about anything except for funnerals, but it was explained to me that I would be some sort of traitor if I didn't jump right in. I'll pass. My life is good. It doesn't matter if you think my life is good because it is not your life.

1. funny how you don't know me either, but you assume my life is filled with "miseries".
2. you'll see, when your children get their $100K plus piece of paper, and are still unemployed, and struggling.
3. your "good life" built on interest and the like is just supporting the same people who got 16TRILLION dollars which ALSO happens to be partly YOUR MONEY.
4. that money that you obviously have no problem throwing away to big banks, isn't put back into your own community, it is used selfishly, going into the pockets of men who could give two #s about you, your well being. people who love to profit off of your gambling game of insurance, and more insurance, and credit, and more credit...

wait, maybe that's the difference.. you feel like your good, so it's # everybody else, struggling or homeless, who #in cares because you're good.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

how kindergarten can you really get???

go eat a graham cracker in the corner..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It is pathetic and sad that there are so many people in every thread regarding these protests who
have nothing but negative things to say about them. Same thing happened when it was time to fight the British
and gain our independence.

I see a bunch of cowards who are so accustomed to the way things are that they have given up on things ever getting better and eagerly embrace their pre-programmed conditioned responses to use as a slavemasters whip to silence anyone who would even entertain the notion of fighting back against the system which enslaves us.

You guys are pathetic and sad.
You are cowards who, when this is all over, should be tried and convicted of treason.
You are doing your best to keep the status quoe.
You are doing your best to silence those who would try to liberate us.
You are mocking and ridiculeing those who would try to restore our constitution.
You have no solutions of your own.
You sit around on your fat asses from the safety of your own livingroom and critique those who have the balls to
leave the comfort of thier own livingrooms in order to TRY to make a difference.
You are worse than an armchair quarterback.
You are weak.

If we are indeed living in a matrix
You are certainly the defenders of it.
And as such, you are my sworn enemy until such time as you agree to be liberated from it.

I for one am off to occupy St. Louis.
I am not going to be guilty of sitting on the sidelines and having to make excuses to my grandchildren
why I was such a pussy and couldn't bother to get off my fat ass and simply stand and make my presence known.

I ask you ohh lovers of oppression,
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????

edit on 6-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Your words above. How have I misconstrued these words. You are speaking of people replying to OWS threads with negativity. You call them traitors. You call them cowards. You call them pathetic.

I didn't make this up. You wrote it.

Hey, I have friends that are going to the Occupy Dallas thing next week. More power to them. I have not, repeat, HAVE NOT been the victim of a lesser life, nor has my family, by Wall Street or the Government.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Holy Jeez! I never thought of bum rushing the secret underground bases! Instead of going downtown today and make myself hear and trying to rally the people i am going to do something stupid.

Think about this for a moment, we need the people so stop and look around and understand that something is wrong here in america, and with this social movement we are bringing awareness to just that. With almost every major city you will have thousands of American crying out, to bring the power of the government out of wallstreet! Tptb run wallstreet are the same ones that run the Fed. We are bringing awareness to just that. 82% do not believe government can solve this problem, so they are looking behind it and see the dollar signs that is acting as the carrot and we are can see the ones that are hold the stick.

Check this website out, it explains as possible resolve this for. Getmoneyout.com
I am not saying it has all the answers, but it might. Thousands of people everyday are signing the petition.

The only way this will fail is you not believe it this social movement, we rise together and we fall together. If we do not stand up and say enough then thing are going to get very bad, Greece bad, then worse. Do not take my word for it. Go down there or talk to people, have a little faith, we do and we love you. That is why we are out there.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
hey now you know how the tea partiers felt when your around for 3 years and have been called every name in the book then start complaining.

noboody is above criticism right o its all fun and games til the shoes on the other foot what i see is a bunch of people going around saying.

shhhhhhh sit down be quiet DONT YOU DARE SAY NOTHING BAD ABOUT OWS.

they use to call those control freaks.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
hey now you know how the tea partiers felt when your around for 3 years and have been called every name in the book then start complaining.

noboody is above criticism right o its all fun and games til the shoes on the other foot what i see is a bunch of people going around saying.

shhhhhhh sit down be quiet DONT YOU DARE SAY NOTHING BAD ABOUT OWS.

they use to call those control freaks.

No, TEA partiers want LESS taxes on the rich. Sort of the opposite of this movement, and in my belief, part of the reason that the TEA party is full of people who have trouble thinking critically, and why it never took off and was co-opted by FOX and the Republicans.

This movement is already light years beyond what the TEA party accomplished - you know when EVERY single MSM channel AND alex jones are doing hit pieces on a movement, something is up.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????

I was at the FBI turning in some scammers that were taking adventage of poor people (nothing related to OWS).

What have you done other than going somewhere to hold up a sign?
edit on 6-10-2011 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This whole thing is basically a Kabuki show ginned up by the CIA, similar to the fake Arab Spring bs "uprisings". Using facebook, twitter etc. they get the kids fired up, even though they don't seem to really have any kind of plan, or even really understand what exactly they are protesting. Since everyone can just FEEL that there is something very wrong with the entire world, it is easy to get them fired up like that. Fire them up about the wrong thing, to distract away from the real problems (the FED), plus enable authorities to come in and "solve" the "problem" and ratchet tighter the Security State.

This will justify more rules and regulations, probably bills will be passed to BAN PROTESTING, and enough of the sheeple will agree with it after seeing stupid protests that accomplish nothing and just cause problems. Each step is just one click of the ratchet tighter on the invisible handcuffs on everyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

How many of these threads are you guys going to make, we've heard this all before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join