It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Occupy "Insert here" America; Pretty much not going to work; Here's why.

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So, I was thinking last night before bed and probably should of done this before going to bed. Might have forgotten a couple of things.

But, In a logical world you would think the protestors would protest up the hierarchy. Rather then all over the place and not in the middle. All they are doing, is taking up space and upsetting the worker drones, trying to support their families. If your going to protest then protest right. But, right now, it seems your protest is disheveled and haywired with really no set on making a point. Heck, some of you don't even know why your protesting. Your reaffirming the fact that your sheeple yellow jackets working for a queen but you don't even know the queen.

1) The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: National Archives of where your CONSTITUTION is and the people who have the power of the CONSTITUTION. You say you want your constitution back. Then prove it. Protest where The Constitution is housed, to begin with.

2) The FEDERAL RESERVE: These are the people who cut your paychecks basically. If your tired of getting underpaid or not paid, the federal reserve would be the people to go complain to. Heck, they take your money and go on lavish trips, if you want that to stop, then you need to protest them out for a new team. Their obviously doing a Pi** poor job. Look at the debt were in? Plus, these are the people spending your money. This is a privately owned bank in the United States. So, why must you have to put into it and get rarely anything out, if it's a privately funded bank?

3) POTUS: The smart thing to do, would be, to protest on the White House front lawn. If these protesters are upset with the things that are going on in the UNITED STATES, then they need to go to the source of who can make a change. ex. PRESIDENT. I don't think the secret service and the swat team can take you all down. Some of you may get shot but that's the price of doing business. I'm sure the POTUS can contact the TPTB to come up with some type of compromise.

4) The U.S. CONGRESS: These are people who enact all the dumbfounded laws that interfere with the CONSTITUTION. If you have a problem with the way the laws are written, nothing is going to change, when you are protesting up in NY, San Fransisco, etc... and not at the source.

5) The SUPREME COURT: If congress is refusing to change laws then go to the people who can change the laws.

and etc... Down the line. These protestors are starting in the middle and not going to the top. So, it's not really helping the people. That means these protestors are not accomplishing anything by standing on a street corner.

Now on with the non impertinent stuff:

6) AREA 51: You say your tired of all the secrets, want to really find out if there are UFOs and Aliens, then why not just bum rush the Area 51? Some of you may get shot but that is the price of doing business in order to get what you want.

7) BOHEMIAN GROVE: The meeting place for the secret society in the United States. Knock it down.

8) DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Bum rush the Airport and go find the tunnels.

ETC...

Whatever else you think might be more pertinent to the "Occupy this cause". But, right now. What's the cause for all these protests again?

Don't take everything to heart, I could be wrong on some stuff. But hopefully you can see where I am going with this. Kindly add your thoughts, but keep in mind, I am not a political person and I failed history.
But, I think this is the only way people are going to take the protestors seriously. When they start actually protesting for something.

/IMO


edit on 6-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


Occupation of any kind will take a bit of time.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Even though I can see some points you're making, I feel you're letting conspiracy get in the way of your logic thinking. Now don't get me wrong, I know I'm posting this on a conspiracy theory website,
I find that there is some exposure to the movement here, sweet!

Peace,

TWBU



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


We have had disagreements in the past...which I'm cool with.

But you have nailed it in my opinion. There is no united voice. They will argue amongst themselves until the movement becomes moot.

Or the Unions take over the message. Elections are around the corner after all.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


atleast they are raising awarness.

if you want a simple solution that will change things
Join a CREDIT UNION (info in my signature)

banks are behind many of the worlds problems and removing their power would be a huge step for what the protesters are fighting for
banks only have power because we give them power. but we have a choice



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
So, I was thinking last night before bed and probably should of done this before going to bed. Might have forgotten a couple of things.

But, In a logical world you would think the protestors would protest up the hierarchy. Rather then all over the place and not in the middle. All they are doing, is taking up space and upsetting the worker drones, trying to support their families. If your going to protest then protest right. But, right now, it seems your protest is disheveled and haywired with really no set on making a point. Heck, some of you don't even know why your protesting. Your reaffirming the fact that your sheeple yellow jackets working for a queen but you don't even know the queen.

1) The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: National Archives of where your CONSTITUTION is and the people who have the power of the CONSTITUTION. You say you want your constitution back. Then prove it. Protest where The Constitution is housed, to begin with.

2) The FEDERAL RESERVE: These are the people who cut your paychecks basically. If your tired of getting underpaid or not paid, the federal reserve would be the people to go complain to. Heck, they take your money and go on lavish trips, if you want that to stop, then you need to protest them out for a new team. Their obviously doing a Pi** poor job. Look at the debt were in? Plus, these are the people spending your money. This is a privately owned bank in the United States. So, why must you have to put into it and get rarely anything out, if it's a privately funded bank?

3) POTUS: The smart thing to do, would be, to protest on the White House front lawn. If these protesters are upset with the things that are going on in the UNITED STATES, then they need to go to the source of who can make a change. ex. PRESIDENT. I don't think the secret service and the swat team can take you all down. Some of you may get shot but that's the price of doing business. I'm sure the POTUS can contact the TPTB to come up with some type of compromise.

4) The U.S. CONGRESS: These are people who enact all the dumbfounded laws that interfere with the CONSTITUTION. If you have a problem with the way the laws are written, nothing is going to change, when you are protesting up in NY, San Fransisco, etc... and not at the source.

5) The SUPREME COURT: If congress is refusing to change laws then go to the people who can change the laws.

and etc... Down the line. These protestors are starting in the middle and not going to the top. So, it's not really helping the people. That means these protestors are not accomplishing anything by standing on a street corner.

Now on with the non impertinent stuff:

6) AREA 51: You say your tired of all the secrets, want to really find out if there are UFOs and Aliens, then why not just bum rush the Area 51? Some of you may get shot but that is the price of doing business in order to get what you want.

7) BOHEMIAN GROVE: The meeting place for the secret society in the United States. Knock it down.

8) DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Bum rush the Airport and go find the tunnels.

ETC...

Whatever else you think might be more pertinent to the "Occupy this cause". But, right now. What's the cause for all these protests again?

Don't take everything to heart, I could be wrong on some stuff. But hopefully you can see where I am going with this. Kindly add your thoughts, but keep in mind, I am not a political person and I failed history.
But, I think this is the only way people are going to take the protestors seriously. When they start actually protesting for something.

/IMO


edit on 6-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


So what you are saying is all the protestors should gather in one place, making it easy to be surrounded or apprehended. Then they should start "bum rush"ing places to find out supposed secrets? And this will guarantee success?.....great plan.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It is pathetic and sad that there are so many people in every thread regarding these protests who
have nothing but negative things to say about them. Same thing happened when it was time to fight the British
and gain our independence.

I see a bunch of cowards who are so accustomed to the way things are that they have given up on things ever getting better and eagerly embrace their pre-programmed conditioned responses to use as a slavemasters whip to silence anyone who would even entertain the notion of fighting back against the system which enslaves us.

You guys are pathetic and sad.
You are cowards who, when this is all over, should be tried and convicted of treason.
You are doing your best to keep the status quoe.
You are doing your best to silence those who would try to liberate us.
You are mocking and ridiculeing those who would try to restore our constitution.
You have no solutions of your own.
You sit around on your fat asses from the safety of your own livingroom and critique those who have the balls to
leave the comfort of thier own livingrooms in order to TRY to make a difference.
You are worse than an armchair quarterback.
You are weak.

If we are indeed living in a matrix
You are certainly the defenders of it.
And as such, you are my sworn enemy until such time as you agree to be liberated from it.

I for one am off to occupy St. Louis.
I am not going to be guilty of sitting on the sidelines and having to make excuses to my grandchildren
why I was such a pussy and couldn't bother to get off my fat ass and simply stand and make my presence known.

I ask you ohh lovers of oppression,
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????

edit on 6-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I agree with what you're saying but the Bum Rush Area 51 type areas would never work. A lot of those places are private contractors and are more than likely allowed to defend their Land/Technology. Everybody that amassed would be criminals trespassing on private property and subject to however they chose to defend themselves. Area 51 is Military from what I have read but they'd just lock the doors tighter than anything we'd be able to open. I mean if the stuff is underground and built to withstand bombs we aren't gonna be able to pick that lock before we all are killed.

But I agree that the Occupiers are going about it wrong, They need a spokesman to rally them to where congress meets or the Fed meet. Somewhere besides parks and bridges, Actually blocking certain bridges can cripple Cities but they'll arrest everybody on it and people will start getting scared.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
All those people on your little number list work for US. We don't work for them, bow to them, answer to them, and we obviously don't even like them.

Any effort with good intentions will grow into something that will work. If it won't work now, as is, you better believe it'll work at some point in the future.

I challenge you to join up with you local chapter, and use some of your knowledge to help them make their movement even better. Personally, I've been taking a lot of what I learn on ATS to the general assembly at Occupy ATL.

ETA: ALSO, challenging the potus, congress, supreme court, etc. could eventually lead to a situation where an attempt would be made to use military forces on Amerikans. This would force the military to choose sides and honestly, whether some forces join the people and others stay wouldn't make a difference because what is a war without martyrs?

Storming "conspiracy sites" just sounds dumb.... I mean really though. Most of Amerika don't know or care about those locations and we need publicity.
edit on 6-10-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by Manhater
 


atleast they are raising awarness.

if you want a simple solution that will change things
Join a CREDIT UNION (info in my signature)

banks are behind many of the worlds problems and removing their power would be a huge step for what the protesters are fighting for
banks only have power because we give them power. but we have a choice


My sentiments exactly. Also I think it important to keep ones business dealings local, it may be a bit more costly to buy a sandwich from a privately owned shop over let's say McDonalds, but it will taste and feel so much better. And please DO NOT SWIPE THAT INTEREST BEARING CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR IT.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed
 


I'm not saying I'm against the protesting. But if you want to make a change, then you need to go to the heart of the problem to make that change.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The FEDERAL RESERVE: These are the people who cut your paychecks basically. If your tired of getting underpaid or not paid, the federal reserve would be the people to go complain to. Heck, they take your money and go on lavish trips, if you want that to stop, then you need to protest them out for a new team. Their obviously doing a Pi** poor job.

Your kidding right? PROTEST THEM OUT FOR A NEW TEAM??? Do you really know anything about the FED?
I don't think you do. There's tons of info out there about it. Time to get educated.
This should help you get started. The FED

Maybe we should stop focusing so much on the protestors and start looking at why
they are protesting. Is it really because they don't know what they're protesting?
Or could it be that there just too many things that need to be address no one
can decide on any one issue?




edit on 6-10-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 




They just need to get more organized and have direction.
Give it time. The protests back in the 60s didnt take off in only a few weeks.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Screwed
 


I'm not saying I'm against the protesting. But if you want to make a change, then you need to go to the heart of the problem to make that change.


This may be my simple minded thinking taking over here but
as far as I am concerned, IF you are not FULLY supporting the efforts of these brave men and women
then you ARE against it!

The time is here to choose sides.
Choose wisely.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed
 


you know, I usually disagree with you, but at this point in time, I can't disagree. it is time to choose sides.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed
 


So basically, anyone that doesn't have your view points is weak? Huh? Gotta love this new "blame someone for your own troubles" society in America!

Wall Street hasn't done anything to make my life any better or worse than it is. If I choose to invest in high risk stocks, they are high risk for a reason. If I choose to invest in bonds, it's a more stable yet less profitible investment.

If you want to go out and protest something, that's great. I have no reason to protest. My life is exactly what I have made of it, and I'm pretty darned happy with it. Not sure how that makes me weak?



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Screwed
 


I'm not saying I'm against the protesting. But if you want to make a change, then you need to go to the heart of the problem to make that change.


Im pretty sure that is why they are occupying WALL STREET. If you cant see the that is the hear of the problem with the entire world, maybe you are part of the problem.

And furthermore, it is EVERYWHERE. This is all across america...these institutions are tendrils snaking into every city. this isnt just a "one central location" problem. and they tried that approach in the 60s and 70s, and look where that got us.
edit on 6-10-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
reply to post by Screwed
 


So basically, anyone that doesn't have your view points is weak?


If that is honestly what you got out of reading my post then there is no need for me to respond.
The level of intellect that would be necessary to derive that interpretation from my post speaks for itself.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
reply to post by Screwed
 


So basically, anyone that doesn't have your view points is weak?


If that is honestly what you got out of reading my post then there is no need for me to respond.
The level of intellect that would be necessary to derive that interpretation from my post speaks for itself.


Its amazing how much brainwashing just a little bit of money can accomplish.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
reply to post by Screwed
 


So basically, anyone that doesn't have your view points is weak? Huh? Gotta love this new "blame someone for your own troubles" society in America!

Wall Street hasn't done anything to make my life any better or worse than it is. If I choose to invest in high risk stocks, they are high risk for a reason. If I choose to invest in bonds, it's a more stable yet less profitible investment.

If you want to go out and protest something, that's great. I have no reason to protest. My life is exactly what I have made of it, and I'm pretty darned happy with it. Not sure how that makes me weak?


wait, wait, wait.. where in hell did you get the word "weak" from what he said???

Wall Street has made YOUR life worse, your CHILDRENS lives worse, and THEIR children's lives worse.. you're obviously too blinded and shortsighted by your own perceived "success" to see that even your # is gonna come crumbling down soon.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join