It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "Aliens and The Founding Fathers":

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

One of the worst episodes to date! They must be running out of material. Very disappointing.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Dude don't hate. They are coming up with theories. And if you can come up with a better expiation of some one just off the top of their head decide to fold steel I would like to hear it. Or even how some one got all the materials necessary to create fun powder. Cause too much of one or the other and ut won't do anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by isabone

Dude don't hate. They are coming up with theories. And if you can come up with a better expiation of some one just off the top of their head decide to fold steel I would like to hear it. Or even how some one got all the materials necessary to create fun powder. Cause too much of one or the other and ut won't do anything.

I'm not hating lol
But a lot of the material used in that show was very similar to a Masons episode on the history channel already. I thought their theories were really stretching it. I'm all for alternate and new theories, I just wish it was more interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
they are becoming blinded by their own agenda ,
after watching the episode about sword crafting i lost all interest in the show ,

while the idea of ancient man being visited by modern man or ancient astronauts as they say
sometimes the metaphor in the story is closer to earth and man at the time.

sword in the stone for instance, while they ponder about dna recognition systems and focus on how the sword was pulled from the stone they miss the story fully and the metaphor it tells ,

the stone is ore , iron ore ,
the young lad represents the generations it took to perfect the art of crafting hence why the old folks couldent "pull" the sword from the stone but the newer generation could,
the new generation would become leaders of the land with their better weapons

cant be that hard to comprehend

heck theyve found asbestos furnaces used for forge usage that date over 5000 years ,

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We are told only crumbs of the information known. The best knowledge and art are hidden from the public.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
We are told only crumbs of the information known. The best knowledge and art are hidden from the public.

This is true for people tooo dumb or too lazy to research the known facts for themselves.

The rest of us have nothing "hidden" from us at all, other than (of course) state secrets and proprietary secrets.

Harte

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've been harping about Ancient Aliens (and their lack of credibility) for a while...

At least when UFO Hunters was on the air, the other guys could keep Bill Barnes in check. I mean, you could see him starting to get going on some paranoid theory and they would put him in his place. It was rather funny.

This show, however, is giving an unimpeded soapbox to him and that Mexican dude with the crazy hairdo.

They're not doing any justice to the real, legitimate research/investigations that are carried out by MUFON and such.

Discovery Channel had a great 3 part mini-series they did about 2,3 years back with MUFON. THAT was a good couple of shows.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Okandetre

I do not think the show is trying for fun and fictional. I think the makers of the show want it to be taken seriously. It is not presented as fiction. It is presneted in a manner that invites contemplation. Some weeks I like it, some weeks it seems it is just a rehashing of information presented on the show previously or presented somewhere else but still not new.

Definitely not "new information" to those of us who research these subjects, but gathered together in a unique way that allowed me to learn a lot of correlations and synchronises within the presented material. I saw some things I have never seen before, nor read about, so there was some new stuff. I found the series to be refreshing, and enlightening. The Key to our future lies in our distant past.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtrock78
This show, however, is giving an unimpeded soapbox to him and that Mexican dude with the crazy hairdo.

He's a Swiss-born Greek.

Giorgio Tsoukalos

Harte

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well that explains his accent!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wow, this show has gone from mildly interesting to flat out silly.
So many IFs in this show. I would guess it is uses the word IF at least 20-25 times per episode.

edit on 10-10-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My girlfriend turned to me during one of these episodes and said

"Do you think he just drives to the studio with his head out the window, holding a can of hairspray in front the whole time?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join