It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "Aliens and The Founding Fathers":

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, this episode of History Channel's Ancient Aliens "Aliens and The Founding Fathers" was basically a massive freemason propaganda, giving account that the USA was founded under a secret extraterrestrial guideline, only known by freemasons, also implying that George Washington was a contactee and a Nephilim, explaining that the layout of Washington DC. is a mirror of Pleiades and totally suggesting that the US territory has a key role in the alien agenda.

edit on 10/6/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I tried to watch it last night but it wasn't on my television listing for some reason. I will certainly check it out when I get home from work.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have watched this twice thanks to the DVR.

I too saw how it was mostly about Free Masons although I did find it to be an interesting episode but it wasn't one of their best that's for sure.

I knew DC had a strange lay out and that part of the show is probably the most interesting. I read somewhere that all major cities like The Vatican, London and a few others incl DC have a crazy layout that has meaning behind it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

If I'm not mistaken, part of this was covered in Decoded - the new History Channel series with Brad Meltzer.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by beauty from pain

If I'm not mistaken, part of this was covered in Decoded - the new History Channel series with Brad Meltzer.

that is a very good show too i find.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

It's not too bad, I just can't stand how he moves his hand every time he says a word! He makes a patting motion with his right hand after every word he says.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
At last humans are waking up!! Woohoo!!

Thanks for the post

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
nice I'm going to be watching this later, although I think this series has been going downhill for quite some time.
Washington street layout however, is clearly a metatron:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I have watched this twice thanks to the DVR.

I too saw how it was mostly about Free Masons although I did find it to be an interesting episode but it wasn't one of their best that's for sure.

I knew DC had a strange lay out and that part of the show is probably the most interesting. I read somewhere that all major cities like The Vatican, London and a few others incl DC have a crazy layout that has meaning behind it.

Yep, it was not a good episode. Actually it was a blatant freemasonry propaganda of how they hold key secrets to "enlightenment of mankind", how they have a key role in changing social events and how they regard themselves as representatives of extraterrestrial intelligences on Earth.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Oscillator

This season had ups and downs. More ups I guess. This last episode sucked so much and I felt disgusted by having to hear that whole psychobabble of freemason masters and having to see their occult Babylonian black magic symbols. I feel sick only by seeing freemason temples and objects in pictures and videos. Very sinister vibe.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Doesn't Ted Turner own The History Channel (along with way too many others?)
Always makes me wonder what type of info we are being fed on any of his channels.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I have seen that show. It honestly doesn't really hold my interest all that much. I am not a fan of any reality type show like that. Some of the episodes I found interesting but it's not something I go out of my way to watch. Now that i have a DVR maybe I will get into it more.

I find the people in it to be over dramatic and it drives me slightly nuts lol

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Pretty much!

I was surprised at all the mason talk in it and where was my Gio?!?!

I will watch it again I'm sure. I will keep all episodes for future research on my own. There are a few things mentioned I wanted to check out.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
We don't get this here in the UK afaik but i've watched them on youtube a little. They are highly amusing as they are outlandish. It's a good exercise in learning how not to jump to conclusions :p

They are fun fictional episodes but I would really feel sorry if someone took this show seriously.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Meekbot2000

It's not too bad, I just can't stand how he moves his hand every time he says a word! He makes a patting motion with his right hand after every word he says.

That's Illuminati/Masonic symbolic gesturing. He's letting those at the top of the pyramid know that he's giving no real information away.

The cameraman also does the same hand movements. That's why what you see on screen wobbles and shakes making viewing a head-spinning pain in the arse!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

like someone said before all the "experts" they talk to REALLLLY grasp at straws in this show. and the dude with the bloq out who dose that ufo mag. he really needs to learn how to speak and pronounce his words better. i like that one bout "evil places" but the hole alien spin they put on all this is such #. poorly done and misinformation all over the place. the more i watch this show i really do this there gonna use this "blue beam" to make us think we are getting invaded by those grey alien bastards. so stupid to be honest

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I saw this episode.
I thought it was very thought provoking. I was surprised to find out they were open minded enough back then to play with the idea of life on other planets considering the time period and where science was at the time.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

I do not think the show is trying for fun and fictional. I think the makers of the show want it to be taken seriously. It is not presented as fiction. It is presneted in a manner that invites contemplation. Some weeks I like it, some weeks it seems it is just a rehashing of information presented on the show previously or presented somewhere else but still not new.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Oscillator

This season had ups and downs. More ups I guess. This last episode sucked so much and I felt disgusted by having to hear that whole psychobabble of freemason masters and having to see their occult Babylonian black magic symbols. I feel sick only by seeing freemason temples and objects in pictures and videos. Very sinister vibe.

I can't watch any more of it, so I didn't see this week's chronically astonished ooohs and aaahs.
I had to retch during the last episode, where we learned that humans are too stupid to invent the sword or gunpowder.

Good God we are soooooo stupid!!

Know how you can tell?

That idiotic show is still on the air, that's how!

Harte

new topics

<<   2 >>

join