It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama News Conference at 11AM EST Today

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

Predicted bullet points for todays Obama news Conference proving once again that the White House and Washington are out of touch with the American people;

Obama: Occupy Wall Street we hear you, thats why my jobs bill is so important, Republicans are obstructionists, Republicans suck...first question

News Reporter: Mr President what did you know about "Fast and Furious" and when did you know it?

Obama: The original was much better than the sequel...Republicans suck, obstructionists...next question

News Reporter: Mr. President will you fire Eric Holder?

Obama: Eric Who? My Jobs bill create jobs, jobs and more jobs AND is a deficit reduction tool. The GAO said so, they just moved a couple zeros around (American people will never notice) and wala..instead of $447B in cost it's $100B in savings....Republicans and Tea Party suck, obstructionists.

Fox News Reporter: Mr. Presid...

Obama: Have that man arrested, he's a terrorist.

News Reporter: Mr. President what about reports of the White House harrassing Sharyl Attkisson who has been following the "Fast and Furious" story?

Obama: Sharryl who? My Jobs bill create jobs, jobs and more jobs AND is a deficit reduction tool. The GAO said so, they just moved a couple zeros around (American people will never notice) and wala..instead of $447B in cost it's $100B in savings....Republicans, Sharryl Attkisson and Tea Party suck, obstructionists.

Fox News Reporter: Mr. President as your approval rating steadily drops who do you consider your primary GOP opposition?

Obama: Is he still here...give me a gun and I'll shoot him myself...terrorist, terrorist. What do you mean by Primary? Did somebody tell Hillary she could come back from the Balkans?

My Jobs bill create jobs, jobs and more jobs AND is a deficit reduction tool. The GAO said so, they just moved a couple zeros around (American people will never notice) and wala..instead of $447B in cost it's $100B in savings....Republicans, Sharryl Attkisson, Hillary and Tea Party suck, obstructionists.

News Reporter: Mr. President how do you repsond to critics who say these are just more of the same previously failed policies from your administration.

Obama: OK I'll fire Eric Holder will that make you happy? That should make it all better.

News Reporters: Uh Mr. President the question was actually about your jobs bill this time...

Obama: My Jobs bill create jobs, jobs and more jobs AND is a deficit reduction tool. The GAO said so, they just moved a couple zeros around (American people will never notice) and wala..instead of $447B in cost it's $100B in savings....Republicans, Sharryl Attkisson, Hillary, Eric Holder and Tea Party suck, obstructionists.

Sharryl Attkisson: Mr. Presid...

Obama: NO MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

The sad thing is. Your not far off on this. This is pretty acurate.

Sad but true.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ohh! Let's count the lies that flow from his mouth! Keep a tally!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the laugh! It's funny because it's true!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You should have left a spoiler alert
lol there's no need to even watch it now.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
you are awesome.

S&F!

ah...you made my morning!

4th line.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Pretty close, but you forgot a couple of things.

The Uh's....

The Um's....

The standard, "Let me be perfectly clear." line.

And the occasional, "This ain't about me, this is about the American people." line.

Health Warning!

Never play a drinkin’ game with this President. You’ll die from alcohol poisoning.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'll bet before 11AM we could have his speech written on this site verbatim....come on everyone join in the fun!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
That was good.
I could actually hear him annunciating each and every word as I read along.

Speaking of jobs, in classic opportunistic Obama style, he will probably try to throw himself into the top story of the day, Steve Jobs.

But then again, there is no other person more qualified than Obama that can talk about the subject on
The Death of Jobs.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yeah maybe Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones can help wri.....ooohhhhhhh...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
That was good.
I could actually hear him annunciating each and every word as I read along.

Speaking of jobs, in classic opportunistic Obama style, he will probably try to throw himself into the top story of the day, Steve Jobs.

But then again, there is no other person more qualified than Obama that can talk about the subject on
The Death of Jobs.

Oh yea, I can hear it now....

Uh...while the death of Steve Jobs is a terrible and saddening event. I see this as a opportunity.

With his death, there is now a position open at Apple as people move up the ladder. This will help lower unemployment through a ripple effect.

Now let me be perfectly clear, I know it is just one job...uh, but it's a start in the right direction.

Now I know that this is a lot to ask, but if all truly patriotic elderly employed Americans would just follow Steves example and die, there would be positions opening all over America. And the recovery could begin.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
more blamestorming I suppose

Wasn't it Goebals (sp) who said that in order to create truth you simply repeat the same lie over and over and over ?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The late night comedians should have a field day.

I can hear Conan now "Obama lamented the loss of Steve Jobs today saying he 'knows the feeling of loss because he killed 401,000 jobs last month'."

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Anybody know of a live feed?
2nd line(sorry)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Mr. President, do you honestly believe you can win re-election, and if not would you be willing to donate the now well over $100 MILLION in campaign funds you have to creating real jobs for the American people?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Mr. President, do you honestly believe you can win re-election, and if not would you be willing to donate the now well over $100 MILLION in campaign funds you have to creating real jobs for the American people?

Thanks. Now I have to see if I can get all of the coffe off my monitor.

Notice the timing. He makes sure that he can get on the Noon news and doesn't interfere with the soap operas.
edit on 6-10-2011 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
WOW! One of the posts of the day! You have it down so well you could run for potus, win, and gain two terms by default- you really did hit the nail on the head! I will not attend this press conference. This man only wants to hear himself speak things other men have written down. What does a man covet when he already has everything money can buy? Power! This is the only thing this man seeks; [Power in his eyes is control over others]
Nah not going to hear this conference. It will be a compilation of lies, deceit, and doubletalk. Followed by attacks on anyone that doesn't follow his commands.
DH

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

"Obama: Occupy Wall Street we hear you, thats why my jobs bill is so important, Republicans are obstructionists, Republicans suck...first question"

Sounds like he is trying to woo voters and OWS supporters to his platform

We will see just how far he gets with that.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I dont get this bill..

There are 310(approximately) Million people in the US, this includes old and young babies and people almost ready to die..

Why do they need this much money for jobs? I dont get it...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
reply to post by Alxandro

The late night comedians should have a field day.

I can hear Conan now "Obama lamented the loss of Steve Jobs today saying he 'knows the feeling of loss because he killed 401,000 jobs last month'."

Brilliant -- now I must clean the coffee off my keyboard...

star for you -- and thanks for the laugh

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join