It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Consciousness Waves

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi all,

I was wondering, since i don't see anything on this anymore. I will explain a bit for people who don't know about it. People speculate that there are waves of consciousness happening right now and that we are in the 9th and last wave of consciousness. It's said that this wave would end somewhere in 2012 (hence why it is in the 2012 forum). After the 9th wave is over, half or more of the world population should have reached a higher level of conscious, witch would bring them in the 4th, 5th, 6th dimension.

My question is, why is there nothing on this anymore? there used to be posts weekly with updates of what phases we would be in and if people felt any changes etc. Is this debunked, or is it simply not that interesting anymore because 80% of the people don't feel or see any changes?

If this needs to be in another forum, mods please feel free to move it to the right one.

Hope to see some replies, thnx.




posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
hello, ive always thought myself to be a very spiritual person, not religious but spiritual and i noticed within the last couple nights i havent been able to sleep much. Tonight im setting here and i feel as if waves are rushing over me giving me goosebumps so bad that it makes my scalp hurt, i can definitely tell somethings coming and i dont know whether to be scared our happy.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by oneness86
 


Thank you for your reply, where you aware of this theory?
I just find it strange that nobody is talking about it anymore, while it was a very hot topic months ago.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
ive heard we are supposed to be coming into a new level of conciousness, it really worries me how this is going to take place. Im setting here having goosebumps so bad that i feel like i could have an obe or something its freaky



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
ive heard we are supposed to be coming into a new level of conciousness, it really worries me how this is going to take place. Im setting here having goosebumps so bad that i feel like i could have an obe or something its freaky


I have those feelings a lot to. I have no clue to what it is tho.
Hopefully you will get a better feeling about this, don't let fear control you. Embrase the feeling, explore it.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01
 


during my meditation I've been having more recurring out of body experiences, but perhaps that could just be me getting better at it.

I also noticed that I don't require as much sleep as I used to, I've been functioning just fine with only 4-5 hours of sleep. Mind you I have a part-time job, take 18 units in college and have a pregnant wife... yet I feel no exhaustion anymore. However, like I said before, it could just be me getting better releasing my inner kundalini.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I have been following the threads about the ninth wave as well. I can feel the power. I woke up to this BS three ring circus a litlle over a year ago. Everyday I see things that prove to me that we can control our lifes if we learn to control the power. I also feel this power rush hitting me daily especially since I dropped the soda, and junk foods. A few months ago I saw someone turning a Chi wheel and I wanted to know if this was true. It is true because I can turn them pretty well now with what some call chi, Prana, or Qi. When I felt the energy coming from my hands I wanted to know more. I started getting Reiki treatments to see if it could help my many medical problems that the doctors could do nothing about. The Reiki made me feel much better and that is when I enrolled in it. The Art is very real. When I started meditation months ago I started noticing how what we used to call coincidences are guides and if we recognize them we can control our lives. The Veil is being lifted at this time. I feel this Ninth Wave is very real.

Namaste

edit on 6-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It's still all over the place. According to Calleman's interpretation, we're currently in the 6th night of the 9th wave. The 7th day begins around the 10th of this month and the calendar comes to completion on the 28th of this month. The 7th day 9th wave is the last and final wave and is the culmination of all 13 levels of evolution... I think? I believe that's what you're referring to. Anyway just type in universal underworld mayan calendar on google, I'm sure you'll pull up a bunch of stuff.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88
 


True. Who knows what day? I have no idea about these dates but I have noticed many changes. Maybe it is just me but I doubt it. Too many say they feel different. I enjoy the feeling but have no idea about some day.

Peace to you.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thanks all for your replies.
Glad i'm not the only one still interested in this.
Some great replies that i will read when i have the time later on.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01
 


forgive for not knowing but what do you exactly mean levels of consciousness? I mean I consider myself to be very aware of what going on but maybe I don't realize it's called level of consciousness.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01
 


It's still building, slowly but steadily. At the moment I see it like the calm before the storm,at one point everyone got on the bandwagon and toted this change, while most didn't really believe it, but those of us who can still feel that energy building, can still see the change in humanity, know it's coming.
About the only thing is I can't actually put a date on it, I guess when enough people wake up to the stupor we've been in for so long and see the truth, it will eventually tip and happen, which could take months, years or decades, who knows.
For now I do my part bringing revelations...



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I've definitely felt different and increasing energies throughout this whole process. Although I'm not too sure what to attribute it to either as I've been going through a very heavy personal spiritual growth throughout this whole thing. Could it be the waves of the calendar having an effect on me or is it just my own growth enhancing my earthly experience? Or maybe both? Eh, I'm not too sure.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well I've noticed a huge shift in my perceptions/consciousness recently. I seem to be in tune with some sort of energy force that resonates throughout my entire body sometimes (usually just before sleep)

I only found out about the waves of conciousness (Mayan underworlds) last week and I noticed this change in March/April this year and was a little worried that I was going crazy. It all sorta fits together though. I mean if you look at all the current global changes its pretty apparent something is happening.

What really freaked me out was that Mubarak was ousted during the time of the most recent proposed shift. This event I feel set the world up for global change, and I think the whole occupy Wallstreet thing is connected. Its like the people of earth (the awakened ones) are realising that we do indeed hold all the power and we can change things. Maybe they all feel the same change in consciousness?

Anyway that's my take on the whole thing.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fight4YourSoul
reply to post by Required01
 


forgive for not knowing but what do you exactly mean levels of consciousness? I mean I consider myself to be very aware of what going on but maybe I don't realize it's called level of consciousness.


No problem, we can't know everything


It's no so much about different levels of cosciousness, but more like waves of higher consciouness that comes over us, in different phases. And once we reach the last night of the last wave (this wave we are in now) a lot of people who are 'awake' (i really hate the awake word but it's easier to explain) will go to the higher consciousness witch they say is the 4th, 5th and/or 6th dimension.

This is a very short expanation about it all, it's ofcourse way more then what i described. This is just to cover the basics.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by Required01
 


It's still building, slowly but steadily. At the moment I see it like the calm before the storm,at one point everyone got on the bandwagon and toted this change, while most didn't really believe it, but those of us who can still feel that energy building, can still see the change in humanity, know it's coming.
About the only thing is I can't actually put a date on it, I guess when enough people wake up to the stupor we've been in for so long and see the truth, it will eventually tip and happen, which could take months, years or decades, who knows.
For now I do my part bringing revelations...


Well it looks like people all over are standing ground for what is right and wrong. Just look at the Wallstreet March. I think most people agree that big changes are coming in the very near future, but in what form is ofcourse still unknown.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
I've definitely felt different and increasing energies throughout this whole process. Although I'm not too sure what to attribute it to either as I've been going through a very heavy personal spiritual growth throughout this whole thing. Could it be the waves of the calendar having an effect on me or is it just my own growth enhancing my earthly experience? Or maybe both? Eh, I'm not too sure.


Yeah thats a very hard question to answer
I would suggest to meditate on that, since your spiritual i asume you meditate? This could help you find some answers, instead of people telling you what it is. To me all experiences are personal and any other person has no idea how you experience them and what the defference is with how they experience it.

I always recommend to people to just look inward, meditate on those question(s) and look there for answers.

Thanks for sharing your experience.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalWisdom
Well I've noticed a huge shift in my perceptions/consciousness recently. I seem to be in tune with some sort of energy force that resonates throughout my entire body sometimes (usually just before sleep)

I only found out about the waves of conciousness (Mayan underworlds) last week and I noticed this change in March/April this year and was a little worried that I was going crazy. It all sorta fits together though. I mean if you look at all the current global changes its pretty apparent something is happening.

What really freaked me out was that Mubarak was ousted during the time of the most recent proposed shift. This event I feel set the world up for global change, and I think the whole occupy Wallstreet thing is connected. Its like the people of earth (the awakened ones) are realising that we do indeed hold all the power and we can change things. Maybe they all feel the same change in consciousness?

Anyway that's my take on the whole thing.


Thanks for sharing!

Yeah a lot of people see now that it takes 'action' to change, there waking up (there's that damn phrase again). Look at Greece, everyone lays down and go on a strike, they see it takes action and not sitting arround waiting and hoping for change. Same with the wallstreet occupy story, action is required for change, not sitting and hoping.

We are put here to learn, not to wait and hope it will change.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Required01
 


Everything you said is on the mark. Meditation is the key to enlightenment.

BTW last week 9-28 when meditating I saw three numbers appear in purple right in front of me.. The numbers were 717 so I thought maybe an airline crash. I didn't find anything so on 9-29 at approx. 7:30 I went to the store to play the lottery. I asked the cashier if they had a lottery with just three numbers. She said yes so I gave her my pick. Less than 12 yours later I looked at the noon lottery for 9-30. The numbers were 771. The lottery pick I had purchased was straight/Box meaning any combo would win. I didn't win the 500.00 dollars but I did win 80.00 for having the same numbers but in a different order. I almost passed out when I check the internet lottery numbers and they were the same numbers I picked but in a different order. Nothing like this has every happened to me before. Meditation brings us closer to Christ consciousness. The dreams I have had also show me many insights.

1.00 was worth 80.00. This proved to me that what I was feeling is very real. The Veil is lifting.

I recently read The Celestine Prophecy book 1 and 2. The Prophecy is exactly what I feel is happening now.I recommend it to anyone who wants to figure out what is happening.

Just noticed the time was 1:11pm when I posted this. This is another clue. Many people are seeing this number.
Namaste.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I would like to see more of these threads too find it very interesting



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join