It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consciousness Waves

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
As with anything I can't 100% confirm I reserve a portion of skepticism for however, I have definitely felt and identified some substantial spiritual changes within myself, for the better thus, advances. Not sure whether it is due to the rollercoaster ride life has been lately (losing one of my best mates to a car accident, various successes, stability and harmony in my relationship an so on). I still won't rule out that it is part of growing up as I am 22 and I'm not ruling out 'the shift' either.

Best thing to do IMO is stay open to everything and enjoy the ride

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The process has accelerated to such a rate that continual updates would only add confusion to an already complicated and nebulous idea. Not long ago it was easy to point out the shifts as they were perceptually slow, however much like individual frames in a movie, the changes have sped up to concede barely a noticeable flicker. It's been a very long historical process, so a flurry of updates now would be like giving a two minute warning prior to transition.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by Required01

Everything you said is on the mark. Meditation is the key to enlightenment.

BTW last week 9-28 when meditating I saw three numbers appear in purple right in front of me.. The numbers were 717 so I thought maybe an airline crash. I didn't find anything so on 9-29 at approx. 7:30 I went to the store to play the lottery. I asked the cashier if they had a lottery with just three numbers. She said yes so I gave her my pick. Less than 12 yours later I looked at the noon lottery for 9-30. The numbers were 771. The lottery pick I had purchased was straight/Box meaning any combo would win. I didn't win the 500.00 dollars but I did win 80.00 for having the same numbers but in a different order. I almost passed out when I check the internet lottery numbers and they were the same numbers I picked but in a different order. Nothing like this has every happened to me before. Meditation brings us closer to Christ consciousness. The dreams I have had also show me many insights.

1.00 was worth 80.00. This proved to me that what I was feeling is very real. The Veil is lifting.

I recently read The Celestine Prophecy book 1 and 2. The Prophecy is exactly what I feel is happening now.I recommend it to anyone who wants to figure out what is happening.

Just noticed the time was 1:11pm when I posted this. This is another clue. Many people are seeing this number.
Namaste.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

Heey thanks for your reply!

Great story! Yes meditation can bring us far in life, to bad it's not tought in school like 'bible class'. Not just for 'predictions' or 'clues' but for health as well. you can cure many things when meditating in the right way. Ofcourse this takes time, for someone who never meditated and wants to start you may not even notice anything for 2 months!

But you got to keep meditating and you will get there.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
As with anything I can't 100% confirm I reserve a portion of skepticism for however, I have definitely felt and identified some substantial spiritual changes within myself, for the better thus, advances. Not sure whether it is due to the rollercoaster ride life has been lately (losing one of my best mates to a car accident, various successes, stability and harmony in my relationship an so on). I still won't rule out that it is part of growing up as I am 22 and I'm not ruling out 'the shift' either.

Best thing to do IMO is stay open to everything and enjoy the ride

Yeah like i said before to a fellow board member in this thread, it's really hard to say if it's you who is gaining or that it's the wave making you more aware. The only thing i can really advise is meditate, it really helps you find answers.

Most people 'give up' on meditation because it's not happening fast enough. But meditation is all about finding peace and balance, so basicly there is no fast track. Rushing with meditation will never give you the result you would like.

I don't know if you already meditate but i would advise it to anyone.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
The process has accelerated to such a rate that continual updates would only add confusion to an already complicated and nebulous idea. Not long ago it was easy to point out the shifts as they were perceptually slow, however much like individual frames in a movie, the changes have sped up to concede barely a noticeable flicker. It's been a very long historical process, so a flurry of updates now would be like giving a two minute warning prior to transition.

Yes i agree, it is going faster then ever before, to me all the more reason to keep updates online for people who are not aware of this. So that they are not stuck on 'old' information, but recent changes and experiences of people.

I really think it's to bad that 80% of our world population needs 'visual' confirmation of something happening. That they are not spiritual yet, and that we aren't working together to better the world and our adcancement in life. Instead the higher powers that rule us, is keeping quite about this. I know they know more on spirituality, specially with all the secret projects with psycics and such.

Wish we could just live in a honest world, without all the denial, cover-ups, and withholding information to the general public. These are things that would boost our way of life, yet they deside to act like children.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I agree with you about the elite but something in my gut tells me they are following a script that has been planned out. 911 opened a lot of eyes to the world. It raised our consciousness even though many may not have realized this yet. Was all these lies and mistruths just part of a game we must crawl through in order to see the real truth? If the elites gave us all the answers would we be enlightened or just pawns who cannot think for ourselves. I question everything I hear now from TV although I don't personally watch it. I realized it is all propaganda, just like the other web of lies spun all around us.

I was a puppet for my entire life until one year ago. I learned through natural herbs, plants, and meditation along with sun gazing that I was much more than just a pawn in the game.

Although I do think the Elites are ruthless people who destroy, something tells me that I don't know the entire game they play or why they play it. If you notice the Elites go by Numerology and Astrology to pick their days to create a false flag or crash the markets. We have never been taught this in our lives. Only people who know these arts have learned it on their own or been schooled in it. They use an entire different set of rules than we do as slaves. I have started connect dots to some of their practices. I have a gut feeling they will crash the market Oct 19. That is the same day they used in 1929 and 1987. I would not have even cared to look this info up if my gut feeling had not bothered me so much. This to me was a teachable moment. I learned to think for myself after figuring out a few layers of lies. The Onion has many layers. Each layer creates another layer and we just continue down the rabbit hole. The markets have tanked so many times in October, one must examine it with an open mind.

Peace to all.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I agree with you about the elite but something in my gut tells me they are following a script that has been planned out. 911 opened a lot of eyes to the world. It raised our consciousness even though many may not have realized this yet. Was all these lies and mistruths just part of a game we must crawl through in order to see the real truth? If the elites gave us all the answers would we be enlightened or just pawns who cannot think for ourselves. I question everything I hear now from TV although I don't personally watch it. I realized it is all propaganda, just like the other web of lies spun all around us.

I was a puppet for my entire life until one year ago. I learned through natural herbs, plants, and meditation along with sun gazing that I was much more than just a pawn in the game.

Although I do think the Elites are ruthless people who destroy, something tells me that I don't know the entire game they play or why they play it. If you notice the Elites go by Numerology and Astrology to pick their days to create a false flag or crash the markets. We have never been taught this in our lives. Only people who know these arts have learned it on their own or been schooled in it. They use an entire different set of rules than we do as slaves. I have started connect dots to some of their practices. I have a gut feeling they will crash the market Oct 19. That is the same day they used in 1929 and 1987. I would not have even cared to look this info up if my gut feeling had not bothered me so much. This to me was a teachable moment. I learned to think for myself after figuring out a few layers of lies. The Onion has many layers. Each layer creates another layer and we just continue down the rabbit hole. The markets have tanked so many times in October, one must examine it with an open mind.

Peace to all.

Namaste.

You have a great insight sir!

I really enjoyed reading your reply, and again i agree with you. Eilite's are not 'evil' as many will claim, they have different views the the general public has. Mainly because they have more knowledge of what's really going on in the world/universe. I'm catching MSM with more lies every day, specially with the whole libya and Bin Laden stories.

I have no clue to what the agenda of the elite's is, all i hope it's for the better of mankind and not greed, power and wealth. Many view a economic crash as bad, i see it as an oppertunity and a way to 'change' the current economic and hopefully we are going to clean and free energy. Not just because of the cost, but for our world. We are using up all the raw materials we have like oil and such, and poluting the atmosphere.

Thanks again for your great reply!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I also enjoy your threads. Two minds think alike and that is very refreshing these days. Actually I see alot of folks on ATS who have the same thought patterns. I truly feel the Veil is being lifted.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Exactly!!!!! Everything is as it should be. Some things may be cruel and unfair but there is another and deeper reason behind it. A deeper meaning and not just, "They made up lies to go to war for oil." It goes deeper than that and only a truly understanding and connected human being could grasp at what that truth is. All this greed, anger, hate, war, starvation, cruelty, yadayadayada etc are here for you to learn and grow from. Enjoy it for what it is. And I don't mean to jump in excitement next time the US military kills someone. As unfortunate as it may seem, all these "bad elites" everyone wishes weren't alive are absolutely essential in these days.

*Edit: It's a strong belief of mine that everything will have to hit the fan, and SOON. How hard depends on how badly our civilization needs it. Personally, I think we need it pretty bad. I don't think I need it nearly as badly as 99% of humanity but I'm willing to go through the ride together and not blame anyone bc really, we've all done our part in creating this mess. The elites may have led us there but we followed. Heck, I'm sitting here typing up on a computer some poor chinese slave kid assembled for a measly wage and a continuous stream of suicidal thoughts. Or some poor kid in Africa lost his life just for these greedy companies to get their coltan. WE'RE ALL TO BLAME. We're all connected whether you like it or not.
edit on 9-10-2011 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have really felt this change! I'm not sure if its a Kundilini awakening from becoming more spiritual the past 2-3 years or it is this change of consciousness.
In the past year these are just some of the dramatic changes Ive had.
-Increased ODB's and Lucid dreams.
-Hearing voices calling my name
-Feeling the energy of everything and treating it with utmost respect.
-love and compassion for everyone and everything.
-becoming really emotional with music
-Feeling other peoples vibes, absorbing and rubbing off on them.
-completely distraught the way people treat this planet
-annoyed at peoples negative attitudes and greed for materialism.
-loosing complete interest in all material things.- could happily live with nothing
-No longer can stand my job, its a continuous wheel of greed and the harm of others and the environment.
-Doing anything i can to help anyone.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Thank you all for contributing in this htread.
Makes me realize people are still interested and even feel the changes happening.

Thank you all.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Brilliant words. I agree 1000%, I feel this is a stage in our evolution. I feel we are all one learning different lessons in this world. Some can see the BS three ring circus although I am sure we only know a small bit of the illusion. I do not enjoy the elite but I feel they are guides. These same bloodlines have ruled this world for thousands of years, maybe more. They have a job to do. If they didn't have a job to do then they would not be in charge.

Peace to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I both agree with what you 2 are saying, you both have been great additions to this thread. It seems we are mostly on the same page about this topic. Really great to see.

There is one thing i don't understand tho, and that is. Why are they putting out so much effort, in not wanting us to 'learn'? I mean clearly the elite know more about this then we know/think they do. But why stop humanity from growing and potentialy evolving into the next stage of life?

What reason could there be for all this secrecy? Without an open heart, it's very hard to evolve. Because people still believe in the lies told by the elite time after time. Unlike us (most on this forum) who see past those lies mainly because we see the screw-ups they are making these days.

Again thank you for contributing to this thread, enjoyed readin all replies.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01
reply to post by Buford2

I both agree with what you 2 are saying, you both have been great additions to this thread. It seems we are mostly on the same page about this topic. Really great to see.

There is one thing i don't understand tho, and that is. Why are they putting out so much effort, in not wanting us to 'learn'? I mean clearly the elite know more about this then we know/think they do. But why stop humanity from growing and potentialy evolving into the next stage of life?

What reason could there be for all this secrecy? Without an open heart, it's very hard to evolve. Because people still believe in the lies told by the elite time after time. Unlike us (most on this forum) who see past those lies mainly because we see the screw-ups they are making these days.

TPTB I think want to keep us ignorant, to keep us consuming, to keep us just below our real potential as human beings.
One thing this and other threads have shown me that the majority of people in this world are good and just, and above all else, yearning for a change. I think sometimes the elites as they are called know if we do evolve and grow, we will grow past the need for them and their ways. Personally I don't think they can stop the (r)evolution of mankind, they are just doing their best to stall us as long as possible before it kicks in and does them some major damage. That wave has already started, and has been building for some time now, the internet has made the wave come that much swifter by bringing together like minds. I, for one, believe it is time, that this world will change very soon, and the power base will shift away from the minority elite and their appetites, to the people who will do what's right, both for each other and the planet in general.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Originally posted by Required01
reply to post by Buford2

TPTB I think want to keep us ignorant, to keep us consuming, to keep us just below our real potential as human beings.
One thing this and other threads have shown me that the majority of people in this world are good and just, and above all else, yearning for a change. I think sometimes the elites as they are called know if we do evolve and grow, we will grow past the need for them and their ways. Personally I don't think they can stop the (r)evolution of mankind, they are just doing their best to stall us as long as possible before it kicks in and does them some major damage. That wave has already started, and has been building for some time now, the internet has made the wave come that much swifter by bringing together like minds. I, for one, believe it is time, that this world will change very soon, and the power base will shift away from the minority elite and their appetites, to the people who will do what's right, both for each other and the planet in general.

Yes, i agree i'm glad most people now understand that this world drives on power, money and greed. And the elite's or TPTB don't want to loose that, because then they would loose control. But just like you said, it has come to a point where there is no turning back, people are "waking up" (i hate this phrase) and start seeing that. This can be clearly seen with all the riots, protests we have right now.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

These are the type of discussion I wish everyone would get involved in. The Doom topics are created to keep us in fear and with fear we cannot evolve. The Elites bloodlines that rule us know exactly what is happening or at least that is what I feel. They love to keep our nose to the grindstone while they can. If they know everything about what is coming up which I am sure they do, we should be able to anticipate some of their handy work. 911, 7/7 bombing, Gulf Oil Spill, Wars in the middle east, the Georgia guide stones, etc... GHW Bush announcing NWO on 9-11-00 while his son GW Bush brings in the start, or ending of the NWO exactly 11 years later. We have been slaves to the dollar since the Feds took over our money supply. I honestly feel the NWO began in 1913 although many never heard the term until Papa Bush announced it 11 years before his son held the reigns. The pentagon was also built exactly sixty years before it was hit by a so called Plane. These events are rituals in my opinion. Each ritual to whomever just makes each of us look for answers. This is called an awakening of our conciseness, in my opinion. I was a huge Bush supporter after 911 and I imagine a lot of us were behind him after we were told that our country had been attacked but something in my gut told me and many of you to look deeper for the truth or we would not be on ATS at this time in our lives. If everyone remembers correctly we had more than a few false flags before 911 such as Oklahoma Building, Columbine shooting etc. These events all appeared on May 1 the same day as Hitler was killed as well as Osama.

I now look at life as a game to figure out what was real and what was an illusion. The false flags are getting easier to see because of the dates they were created. I suspect the riots our country and many others are going through are also set up to crash the entire stock market. My gut tells me around Oct 19 which was the day the 1987 crash occurred. The 1929 crash also occurred in Oct on a few dates, such as Oct 24 and Oct 29, 1929.. Oct is a astrology phase the elites use to pull the plug on Markets. I also feel when they pull the plug it is to begin a new part of our evolution. Look how we have changed since the 1929 crash on wall street. The Elites took greater control of our money supply but we advanced a great deal since that era. Same with 1987. We as a species have grown ten fold since the 1987 crash as far as technology. I feel this next crash will awaken more people to the way the world really is. People will start treating others more kind when they figure out the dollar is some worthless piece of colored paper that is used to control us. Although we have been controlled for the past 2000 years or as long as they have recorded their reign, we will soon evolve into a higher thinking being who will start to realize we are all one. The elites will no longer need to control us when we stop killing each other over greed and Ego. The Ego will slowly die and we will be free. As much as I dislike the Elite of the world, I cannot help but feel they are like the gate keepers to our future. I also feel we are on a timeline and they cannot let things progress any faster than what is permitted. I could be totally wrong about the elites but right now my gut tells me life will get better as soon as humans stop killing each other over mindless BS. The world is changing rapidly and I feel the Georgia Guide stones will soon have a real meaning. The guide stones are just what the name implies. They are guides for those with eyes to see. We cannot be afraid of the changes although many will be terrified when the events take place. It is just part of our evolution same as the fall of Rome, and many other empires we have all read about. It would not surprise me in the least to find out the same bloodlines who rule today are related to the same exact families who ruled Rome and other empires. These people know what is happening because they control the events. Watch the movie Knowing with Nick Cage to see the Gulf Oil spill a year before the actual event. They love putting their intentions forward in Art, Movies, and TV and then call it fiction. Most will think all the movies and art are fake while the ones who know what to look for will be able to anticipate the future. I also feel the elites send messages through their movies and television programming to keep us dumbed down as well as reveal upcoming events. Connecting the dots is what will free us although many will call us tin foil hat wearing kooks. Do not fear the future and live in the present. Start today by treating others with respect and without envy, hate or greed. It is almost time for a great change. I can feel the events just like many of you. I love this era of my life.

Peace to all.

Great Topic.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You missed the frequency wave raising. It happened already on sept 25th. It was awesome.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Can you explain it a bit. Thanks in advance

Peace to you.

Maybe that is why I feel so energized.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

i would also like more info on that....
Is that when u feel i ringing noise and the vibrations raise and u feel it in your head and u kind of feel ecstasy like for a minute? i get this about once a month :/

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
You missed the frequency wave raising. It happened already on sept 25th. It was awesome.

Didn't actually miss it, just didn't think many others noticed. Mine was on the 27th, and oddly I was at work at the time. I was walking then just felt this massive shift, like something was coming to an end, and it was a huge relief at the time, like when you find out bad news isn't happening kind of relief. Since then it's been building, like something is coming, and each day passes it gets closer.
What you are experiencing is a lifting of the veil, when it happens again, stop and concentrate, meditate and you will begin to see what is coming, both personally and globally. You probably get "gut feelings" before events happen to, like you should zig when you want to zag, same kind of thing. Listen to it, it will put you on the right path

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join