It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Kucinich's message to Occupy Wallstreet WOW!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Wow just wow!!

-Kdial1
edit on 5-10-2011 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
looks like he is choosing his side.....
if you cant beat them....join them

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is not a surprise to anyone who has listened to Kucinich before, as I have. We may disagree strongly on social and economic issues but he commands respect for his anti-war approach and opposition to the out of control banking system. I know Ron Paul is also supportive of these protests, although he would prefer they go in a more anti-Fed direction, as would I.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
"Take our monetary system back from the big banks"

Right on, Kucinich.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think that Ron Paul would fully endorse and give a speech about this movement if he was not running for President....

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Baaahd choice to allow being led. Baaahd.

Ain't there some election coming up?

He's reading from a script...not unlike this guy...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

The guy makes sense,but right at the beginning he mentioned his friend and "the Friend" said comrade..Then as the video moves forward the gentlemen speaking mentions Social economic equality.Sounds good..But supporting the word comrade and social in the context of this video representation has me looking the other way.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
reply to post by loveguy

The guy makes sense,but right at the beginning he mentioned his friend and "the Friend" said comrade..Then as the video moves forward the gentlemen speaking mentions Social economic equality.Sounds good..But supporting the word comrade and social in the context of this video representation has me looking the other way.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

Nah, he said 'economic'. Comrade means our brothers and sisters in America by a former soviet citizen?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I think that Ron Paul would fully endorse and give a speech about this movement if he was not running for President....

-Kdial1

Ummmmm....this movement is pretty much against everything that Ron Paul stands for.

It's hilarious what the misconceptions are about both this movement and Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
This is not a surprise to anyone who has listened to Kucinich before, as I have. We may disagree strongly on social and economic issues but he commands respect for his anti-war approach and opposition to the out of control banking system. I know Ron Paul is also supportive of these protests, although he would prefer they go in a more anti-Fed direction, as would I.

Agreed Mis.

Also, even though I almost never watch him, Alex Jones was ranting about how we need to focus on ending the Fed Monopoly as well.

AJ said he is trying to get protests formed at all of the Fed Reserve Banks throughout the nation. He's going to visit a lot of them in hopes of getting people riled up.

Hey guys/gals look, we may not all like each other and we may debate all of these things back and forth.

But maybe we should end this Fed perpetual infinite debt scheme once and for all eh?

Ally for Liberty!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by kdial1

-Kdial1

Ummmmm....this movement is pretty much against everything that Ron Paul stands for.

It's hilarious what the misconceptions are about both this movement and Ron Paul.

It's hilarious that you actually think thousands of protesters all agree on the same policies or statements.

Have you never seen a real protest ? There are All kinds of people in them usually, from all types of backgrounds. Many of them are there for different reasons, different ideologies.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

That's nice, but do you know what the word "friend" represents in America? It represents a person that you care about, and who cares about you, who is in there with you, doing the heavy lifting.

No offense but your definition of the word friend sucks, and the rest of us want it back.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree. Just because a person has a different domestic agenda doesn't mean they are corrupt or evil. I personally want the type of government advocated by Ron Paul, but at this point I might be content with the government advocated by Kucinich. There is nothing wrong with finding ways where our people benefit from the decision of government. However, both Kucinich and Paul understand that the people are not benefiting from our current system. Perhaps if the monetary system was returned to the people, there might be a whole lot less government handouts. I would support a massive domestic spending agenda over a massive world wide conquest. At least the benefits would be seen at home, and people might benefit as a result. This banking situation though is horrible for the people on average.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestyka

Agreed. I don't know what Kucinich is all about, but I also remember what happened to the Tea Party when the Republican politicians joined in. Will Democrats try to take over the "Occupy _______ movement" like Palin and the others took over the Tea Party? Whenever there's big trouble in the streets, the politicians always know when it's time to "join in" and put on the "I'm one of you, go you, great job!" masks.
edit on 5-10-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Go Kucinich!

Ron Paul needs to get down there quick.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

The mainline Globalists actually most likely funded and organized (Soros etc) the initial stages of this event, and also paid the cops to beat the crowd up a little bit to generate attention (to raise taxes as the solution-austerity). This has been discussed at length around these parts. info about the Soros-Rothschild connections

However, this is an opportunity. Think about it.
We have the capability to hijack this astroturf movement and turn it into something real and meaningful.

Just imagine that. The people hijacking TPTB's fake movement and turning it into a real one that focuses on TPTB and refuses to let them distract us with decoys.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Great post, S+F to you my friend. Even tho this guy was clearly not speaking from his heart but rather a teleprompter, still it shows that OWS is actually starting to cure some people from the ostrich-idis and can finally wipe the sand out of their eyes. To those people that are still afflicted with this horrible, crippling ailment, HAVE HOPE for soon your too can pull your heads from the sands as well and rejoin the American people.

"Long live the Constitution of the United States of America!"

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by Majestyka

Agreed. I don't know what Kucinich is all about, but I also remember what happened to the Tea Party when the Republican politicians joined in. Will Democrats try to take over the "Occupy _______ movement" like Palin and the others took over the Tea Party? Whenever there's big trouble in the streets, the politicians always know when it's time to "join in" and put on the "I'm one of you, go you, great job!" masks.
edit on 5-10-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

THIS, so much this
star for you my friend

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Good find OP! I have liked Dennis since he called for George W.s impeachment. Everyone laughed, well almost everyone, but I didn't.

I especially like the fact that he mentioned ending Fractional Reserve Banking. I honestly believe that if everyone took the time to understand what that term meant the bankers would all be very uncomfortable among us. It would also clearly demonstrate how monstrous a fraud the 2008 Bailout was, and the Federal Reserve Bank is.

I also feel that a great part of the people of the United States, if they understood this issue fully would not be nearly as quick to defend the status quo with little personal stake in doing so. If anyone does not understand what Fractional Reserve Banking is, feel free to U2U me and I will be happy to explain it. This is not meant as an insult in any way. It is just that I also understand the Education System - or more closely the Lack of Education System - and the fact that schools for a very long time have purposely come nowhere near this issue or topic. They have avoided even the mention of the term because if you understood how it works and how the bankers make their money, you would never use them again.

Use... Usury...

Definition of USURY

1 archaic : interest

2 : the lending of money with an interest charge for its use; especially : the lending of money at exorbitant interest rates

3 : an unconscionable or exorbitant rate or amount of interest; specifically : interest in excess of a legal rate charged to a borrower for the use of money

Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Exorbitant? No, not until you factor in Fractional Reserve Banking, then you consider leveraging. Reverse Usury. Personally, I feel that Fractional Reserve Banking, should go with the Federal Reserve Bank.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Ittabena because: W

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
No kidding, i like this guy. S and F for you!
It's to bad we don't have much more of these guys around,
the elite is taking more and more control everyday.

Everyone reading should take a quick look over of the bill he's trying to pass.
Check it out here:

Text of H.R. 2990: National Emergency Employment Defense Act of 2011
www.govtrack.us...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join