It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Efforts to Defund or Ban Infant Male Circumcision Are Unfounded and Potentially Harmful, Experts Arg

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As a female, the circumcised penis looks more attractive than the non circumcised.

And just thinking about all the germs that might have been hiding there...I wouldn't touch it with a stick if you know what I mean.

Also...its DUMB to compare male circumcision to female. The clitoris is a necessary part of a females sexual experience, whereas the foreskin is simply an extra piece of skin that you can do better without.

Since having it removed at older age means you actually REMEMBER the pain, tis done when the child is born.

Simple..I dont understand what all the friggin fuss is about! Its an evolutionary left over...stop yer whining men!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

More than likely, most every "Lil' Dude" is gonna wanna look like Daddy

Oh really, are you a naturist family or something ?

I just can't imagine a scenario where your kid would be seeing your penis

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
And just thinking about all the germs that might have been hiding there...I wouldn't touch it with a stick if you know what I mean.

I so know what you mean...that hole with no real protection to keep germs out...oh wait, you're taking about a penis not a vagina.

I find it astounding how many females use this excuse, when their anatomy is far more likely (and prone) to germ and bacterial issues.

Good thing soap has been around for a couple thousand years, no?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

As a female, the circumcised penis looks more attractive than the non circumcised.

Well at least you're being honest, many others wish to pretend its hygienic, you are prepared to be honest & admit you want babies to receive surgery for your own aesthetic satisfaction.

The clitoris is a necessary part of a females sexual experience, whereas the foreskin is simply an extra piece of skin that you can do better without.

However now you are simply reciting rhetoric where you lack personal experience, which sadly seems to be the case for much of the arguments presented here.
edit on 6-10-2011 by naghammadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by naghammadi

Well at least you're being honest, many others wish to pretend its hygienic, you are prepared to be honest & admit you want babies to receive surgery for your own aesthetic satisfaction.

Guess what? It is hygenic and the proof has already been posted whether you believe it or not.

Apparently medical proof is only adequate when it supports your opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
Guess what? It is hygenic and the proof has already been posted whether you believe it or not.

Apparently medical proof is only adequate when it supports your opinion.

In what context?

In the case of emergency medical intervention? Or generic neo natal procedure?

You will not find me contending the former.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
These threads always crack me up. Us men with a turtleneck like it, and most would be unwilling to have it removed. People who are already cut think it looks better. Who cares. Cut or not at least we get to pee standing up.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If you don't wipe your backside, it will get infected.

If you want to get anal surgery because thats easy for you than wiping, be my guest, but do it on your own dime.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
These threads always crack me up. Us men with a turtleneck like it, and most would be unwilling to have it removed. People who are already cut think it looks better. Who cares. Cut or not at least we get to pee standing up.

Good point you ended with there.

I don't care if parents decide to snip one way or another, but I do care about it being equated to child abuse. Live you're own damn lives and keep your nose out of peoples personal business.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

I don't care if parents decide to snip one way or another... Live you're own damn lives and keep your nose out of peoples personal business.

I agree!

Yet, this brings us to the original topic which was insurers bearing the costs - which is kind of forcing it into other people's business.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by naghammadi

If it is proven that it reduces risk etc. then of course insurance companies should cover it. Same with smoking cessation in my opinion. I've never had a problem with my p3nor but I can see how being cut would make life marginally easier. I think you uncuts are just lazy! Not hard to wash under the collar in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by naghammadi

If it is proven that it reduces risk etc. then of course insurance companies should cover it.

Ok, you got me there. While the stats seem to indicate minor reduction in risks if they're in the risk adversity business they should bankroll it.

I concede at this point. Nice debating with you all

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Anytime someone draws a penis, it's circumcised.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

Wanna bet?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by sdocpublishing

Wanna bet?

He does have a point.

I have never seen a drawing anywhere of a un-circumcised penis but that just might be a north american thing for all I know. The thought of europeans drawing un-circumcised penises makes me laugh for some reason.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Also...its DUMB to compare male circumcision to female. The clitoris is a necessary part of a females sexual experience, whereas the foreskin is simply an extra piece of skin that you can do better without.

Since having it removed at older age means you actually REMEMBER the pain, tis done when the child is born.

Simple..I dont understand what all the friggin fuss is about! Its an evolutionary left over...stop yer whining men!

So many people are completely uninformed.

The foreskin has the most nerve endings of all the skin on the penis. Cutting it off instantly removes sensual feelings you would normally get. Not only that but it creates a natural lubricant and protects the head. So long as you are not a complete idiot and wash every day, you will be better off.

The only men that complain about circumcision are those who have already had it done.

And for any men looking for a reason to get it done, you should have none. Sex is proven to feel to better when you are not circumcised.

There is a reason to have foreskin.

I do feel sorry for those with mutilated penises.

Also did you know what happens with all the left over skin? Yeah i didn't think so. There are in fact brands or particular types of make up that actually contain foreskin.

FORESKIN IS USED TO MAKE SOME COSMETICS.

So ladies next time you put on some makeup you may actually be wiping some kids nob all over your face.

Personally i think circumcision is a barbaric, primitive and usually completely uneducated ritual that has somehow made its way into our society.

It blows my mind really.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Dumb comparison. First of all people mutilate their bodies all the time; gages in their ears, piercing of all parts of the body (including genitals), tattoos, etc. Secondly, I'm glad I was circumcised. It's a personal preference and I find uncut penises to be repulsive.

The government needs to mind their own business and stay out of it. Somehow I don't think San Francisco should be any model authority for obvious reasons.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think it should only be performed when medically necessary + it’s emasculating

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have a theory, but I need to first clear up a variable.

It has already probably been answered already, but I may have missed it. I want to know from a GUY that actually knows the difference. On the exterior, is the foreskin as sensitive as the head is, or is it more like the rest of the penis? Or is all the sensitivity on the inside that would be exposed when rolled back, if yes, is the sensitivity the same as the head or something different?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

God send us at a 100% why change..........stupid religions!!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join