It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to those who can't be mature!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Well, not really... Imagine you hit reply and encountered this :

just because of the few? Would you agree with taking down the entire forums for those idiots who continue to break the rules?

Perhaps there could be a 'mod' status for regular chat members, much like forum members, but strictly for chat to ensure that the rules are kept and idiots removed quick, before complaints build up?

I dunno to be honest, I dont use chat... it's always been empty when I've tried, and when it wasnt... no one talked..

I know I kill threads, but live chat too!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
reply to post by intrptr

just because of the few? Would you agree with taking down the entire forums for those idiots who continue to break the rules?

Perhaps there could be a 'mod' status for regular chat members, much like forum members, but strictly for chat to ensure that the rules are kept and idiots removed quick, before complaints build up?

No, I don't think they should take down the forum for more than a few hours ( like they did).
And your idea of User mod is OK with me... either way.
Its not "my" site so I gotta go by the rules. I get a heads up now when I log on but know that I'm not the reason why they brought it down. The "Chat Terrorists" may be giggling now but they will be found out and banned sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Damn.

Deleted comment, just read SO's comment stating new chat.

Yeeee

edit on 6-10-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

There's a huge difference between asking ATS members what something is or may be as opposed to those on the board claiming an image anomaly is invading aliens and other such trash. Your comment is not valid.

FAIL

IRM

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You inferred that taking down Chat entirely is a good thing. Makes them know they are being watched.

So now you say it's not.

Well I wasnt arguing with you just trying to understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I LOVE THE NEW CHAT!!

WOOHOOO!!!!

Thanks SO!! I am happy for the new smiley faces and the choice of various colors of pink! LOL! So easy to please I am

Now people, please be mature and follow the rules. If you don't want to follow the rules go to skype! If chat is shut down again I will hunt you all down and force feed you cookies til your stomach bursts...
hehehe

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by mblahnikluver

It's the same stupid types of people making braindead threads on the board too. Membership is not what it once was. I think chat should require more than 200 posts actually. Make it 500, or a thousand. Make these ass clowns earn their stripes for real. If they don't like it... If making a decent contribution first is too much for them.. tough! They are probably the type of people we DON'T want in there in the first place.

IRM

I agree.....it's definitely not the same here anymore.

As for the high post count I agree but also there are some members who were in chat before the count was changed that were very cool in there but now they can't....Then again I think chat should be a privilege for those who have contributed to the site. I live in chat lol and it is very annoying when new members come in and act like children. It makes it hard to even have a convo!

I do like the new chat though! It's awesome! More colors! LOL!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Okay this made me a little mad. comment if you think its bs or you loveingly agree.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AND you wonder why we want certain rules in chat. This thread has NOTHING to do with my thread.

OFF TOPIC

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Haha Ha`la`tha, I dont thkn they read your words in the image, hence they didn't get the point.

koo koo *tick tock tick tock*

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I know .. can't blame them however, I ddin't make it too obovious..

So.. what to do... ha, o well..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Lol you said obovious, instead of Obvious.

Learn a spell check buddy!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Lol you said obovious, instead of Obvious.

Learn a spell check buddy!

What? Oh go sod yourself ha.

sheesh, what are you a grammar nazi now?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

WHY are you spamming my thread talking to yourself? Stop.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Crisis passed
Thread closed

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join