It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to those who can't be mature!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yea thanks A LOT!

Chat is now down due to reports of abuse. Can't any of you follow SIMPLE friggin rules?! Some of us actually like chat and like to discuss ATS topics.

Thanks to the immature ones, you did it again!

This is why I think you should have 200+ posts to be in chat.

GRRRR..........

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Ive only been in chat once...and it bored me as there was little going on.

Im pretty sure you already need 200+ posts to join chat

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

It was changed to around 10 for the ATS game I believe, then moved up to 100 (again, I could be mistaken). And I agree with Mblah, It really needs to be 200 posts or more. Otherwise this type of thing (chat being taken down due to reports of abuse) will happen time and time again.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

link   
dont know what happened but i make one coffee and chat is gone when i get back. guess i'll take a nap.

link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

seems to me the simplest answer for the mods would be to just perma ban the repeat offenders....

They can see chat logs if there are complaints, and take appropriate action.......

I have NO idea why this cannot be implimented instead of taking all of chat down.......

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Ive only been in chat once...and it bored me as there was little going on.

No you dont, it's 50 posts.

Chat can be boring at times yes but most of the time we have some pretty cool convos in there. You should have come in more!!

Its the one place I can have an active convo on topics related to ATS. I will go to skype now but even there it's hard in group because people act retarded in there as well. It's all down to maturity! I love discussing certain topics and debating them. I have gotten some really cool info from members that I wouldnt get really on the boards unless I was looking for it specifically.

Hopefully, they will redo chat and make the post count higher. If not well I can understand since they have warned people over and over. It just sucks that those who can't follow rules ruin it for those of us who do.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Yea thanks A LOT!

Chat is now down due to reports of abuse. Can't any of you follow SIMPLE friggin rules?! Some of us actually like chat and like to discuss ATS topics.

Thanks to the immature ones, you did it again!

This is why I think you should have 200+ posts to be in chat.

GRRRR..........

Ompft! I bet it was that guy that's been making those stupid threads about being turned into a woman against his will! I read the thread he put up yesterday asking any women with advice to U2U him.

Arg.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
dont know what happened but i make one coffee and chat is gone when i get back. guess i'll take a nap.

I know I took a bath and come back and MMIMO im's me on skype to tell me skype is down due to abuse. I was like NOOOOO!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What the hell??
I was going to hit the chat room for tonights ats live show.
I don't go to chat that often but I love having the option.

To the ones who screwed it up.......GET LOST!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Haha I havent seen that one....Really? Sounds um entertaining.....I don't think he was in chat though. If he was I completely missed him or blocked him!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Maybe the mods are just trying to get their point across in a strong way..

I'm assuming it will be back up.. when they feel members will respect the rules.

I think I have only been to chat a total of 4 times, since I have been here..so I won't be missing it much.

I feel badly for those of you who do use it to communicate with other members... hopefully it will be back up soon..so you can continue to enjoy.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

What the hell??
I was going to hit the chat room for tonights ats live show.
I don't go to chat that often but I love having the option.

To the ones who screwed it up.......GET LOST!!

I know me too!!! I love chat while listening to the shows and the Euro Show is today and I am usually at work for it but Im not and wanted to participate in chat....

your get lost

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
immaturity strikes again
alot of us actually loved being in chat and apart from a couple twats who came in it was a pretty fun place most of the time. now were will we go when ats live is on

instead of punishing all of us with this rubbish why dont they just punish the few who wont obey the chat t&c's more simplier than destroyin it for the rest of us

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Yea Gabby it's always a select few that ruin it. This has happened before but I feel like eventually they will just get rid of it.

The ones who "live" in chat follow the rules and we even tell others what not to do but then we get called mini mods but hey I like chat so if someone is discussing something they shouldnt I will tell them to stop.

You should come in there during the ATS Live Shows! It gets packed in there and we have some good convos. Im always down for ATS related discussion in chat. Im one of the most random members in there lol I pop in with off the wall topics and it's nice when people want to discuss it. This morning we had a nice little convo going on....not sure what happened though.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've only peeked at chat once. It scared me so I ran away......

I agree with this thread. For those that enjoy it and follow the rules (and are brave enough), this really stinks!!!

I hope they bring it back up soon!

OiO

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well..sadly I have to agree. Of course it isn't fair on those who didn't participate but tbh..I think one should ban those responsible for like 2 weeks - 1 month.....

I do think it'd be handy if the mods tell us why Chat was closed each time so others don't make the mistake

Bring back Chat for us!

edit on 5-10-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
so how long is temporary in ATS years. I'll try again later when the show starts. seeya
listerofsmeg left the room (logged out)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Am not... you are... and stop poking me....

MOM... mblahnikluver is picking on me again....

Make her stay on her side of the internet!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandpaDave

Am not... you are... and stop poking me....

MOM... mblahnikluver is picking on me again....

Make her stay on her side of the internet!!!!!

HAHAHA!

Im telling!

MOM!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join