It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Drops Dog...lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
hahaha check this link out
www.antsmarching.org...
i'm back, now on broadband hooray

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Is there a picture of this? There is not one on the website and the link they have listed is not working. TIA

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't find this humorous at all, explain to me please how it is.....I don't like Bush at all, and didn't vote for him and won't vote in the future for him...but I'm sure it was an accident....I also feel really upset about the dog too! Just not funny at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wow.
That happened a year ago.

Absolutely hilarious.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And I'm just now hearing about it!

Darn liberal media.

More proof Drinkin' and Presidentin' Don't Mix.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Bush Drops Dog!

This really isn't funny. I think anyone who's ever had a dog small enough to hold has had the dog jump from his arms. Even if he did drop the dog, it's just one of those things that happen. Only the very immature would laugh at this at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This isn't surprising, but it is funny since it labels the American loonatic as a joke to the whitehouse. LOL

It in a way distracts the voters from the media turning their heads away from Bush sending troops off to die in Iraq. Psychologically it helps voters associate the president as someone thats a clumsy nut rather than a war monger. I guess Bush is smart in that sense, should he had intended to drop the dog on purpose.

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

This really isn't funny. I think anyone who's ever had a dog small enough to hold has had the dog jump from his arms. Only the very immature would laugh at this at all.

You are correct....what type of person laughs at an innocent animal being dropped!?

top topics

join