It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Murders A Tough Anwar Awlaki Question From Fox News (Video)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Course, as of lately, it appears that Ron Paul is supporting the enemy, giving them aid and comfort with his speeches against our commander in chief. Boosting the enemy morale and weakening ours.
reply to post by HauntWok

Since this thread has been taken over by Al-Qaeda lovers and Jihadist lovers, i will only reply to the real americans that have real conversation and truth in the matter.

it appears that Ron Paul is supporting the enemy

He loves the enemy,i think i saw him tear up during an interview.

aid and comfort

Just like the republican bush did with his buddy osama,he gave him that big window to escape into tora bora.

against our commander in chief.

ron JUDAS paul should be extradited to Yemen if he feels that way,he should be on trial for being a spy and traitor to his king.

In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's sovereign or nation. Historically, treason also covered the murder of specific social superiors, such as the murder of a husband by his wife. Treason against the king was known as high treason and treason against a lesser superior was petty treason. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

TextBoosting the enemy morale and weakening ours.

TextOutside legal spheres, the word "traitor" may also be used to describe a person who betrays (or is accused of betraying) their own political party, nation, family, friends, ethnic group, team, religion, social class, or other group to which they may belong. Often, such accusations are controversial and disputed, as the person may not identify with the group of which they are a member, or may otherwise disagree with the group leaders making the charge

'ron treasonous traitor Benedict Arnold Paul‘, should be in jail for his un-American stance on loving and caring for a terrorist and questioning our great king and his great decision on killing all of Americas enemies.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

You control both sides...

OMG, what did I say???

Yea that's right... Don't think the CIA bred Al-Qaeda in the late '70's? Then must go do research, that's another thread entirely...

Let's put the assumption that the CIA was RESPONSIBLE for what had happened, to rest once and for all.

No doubt that many point to CIA for the CREATION of Al Queda. But that was of another era, an era when a belligerant USSR, whom had never faced the murder of thousands dead innocents by middle easterners on russian soil, and who simply INVADED a free soveriegn nation for its mineral resources, and US offered to assist the pleas by middle easterners for help.

It was most unfortunate that the arab students turn traitorous and bit the hand that helped them years later.

When US went into Afghanistan, whom had discovered that those murderous aged students were operating from there with help and impunity by the afghan leaders then, it was with a hope to bring justice for the murders of american citizens, performed and ADMITTED freely by Al Queda.

THAT was what the thousands of youths whom readily sacrificed their lives for, even though the funding masters had another agenda on their minds, and that by itself is worthy of another thread, which many OTHER threads of them had already long been thoroughly debated on ATS.

So spare yourself the terrorists sympathies and not derail this thread further by your grabbing of straws unconscionably.

edit on 6-10-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Both Ron Paul and the anchor are incredibly naive, why are you arguing about taking the life of these men as opposed to I don't know.. all the children who got bombed. All the civilian casualties? These people either have their priorities messed up, or their as I said naive.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Droolmouth

It's actually quite simple. It would make the leaders of America to look like murderer's (which they are) and that is NOT in their Agenda. Their agenda is to save face. Which means not give Ron Paul really any mainstream push like all of the other crappy runners have. Don't you see this is all a game?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

I do, but I'm just confused if the anchor and paul know they are in on it.

And what kind of viewer will actually eat this BS up?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My god!!! I can't believe...actually I can believe how thoroughly brainwashed with MSM news propaganda. I font know how you can trivialize what Ron Paul said. Let's see I I can make this as clear as possible.

• Al-awlaki was an American citizen. He never gave up his citizenship because you have to go to the US consulate to forfeit your citizenship.
•AAA made videos supposedly taking advantage for the underwear bomber and others.
•He never had a trial so how do we know it's true?! By takin the lying MSM lies?? This same MSM that told us Al Qaeda was in Iraq and Saddam Hussein had WMD's. 8 years later NO WMD's.
•Taking anything the government or the MSM says at face value proves your incompetence. The government said they were working with Yemen's intelligence services. Capture Awlaki, interrogate him, give him his trial at Guantanamo then put him in the electric chair.

•Bernard von NotHaus the man who made the Liberty Dollar with Ron Paul on it.
-In court hearings he is called a "financial terrorist"

Now that the government deemed him a "terrorist," is it then perfectly fine to bomb his house with a drone attack?
Ron Paul said it perfectly, "it's called incrementalism." If we start accepting this outright illegal actions, what's next?
You say you hate your school (for whatever reason) the government steps in thinks your about to commit an act of terror at your school...then they bomb your house. No judge no trial. Give this government any chance to use a bomb and they will.

And in closing. This whole militarization of the country is to protect the government from the people. They read our emails, spy on you through your laptop, video cameras on every corner, track twitter/Facebook, illegally put transponders on our cars and turned our local police in to storm troopers instead of peace officers.
The government is scared of the people because once the population wakes up to their outright criminality on every front....The population will be pissed off and rightly so.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ron Paul is on the money once again. If all they have to do is label an American citizen as a terrorist and then assassinate him without a trial, then anyone who speaks out against this Corrupt Government could be labeled a terrorist as well. You gotta read between the lies. This is much like and is exactly what is wrong with the Patriot Act. It's all Unconstitutional.

Meanwhile, The same idiots who require us Americans to be violated while entering an Airport continue to leave the borders wide open for a would be terrorist to sneak a nuke in. It makes no sense. It's absurd, and it's proof that it's all about more power over the individual. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

So spare yourself the terrorists sympathies

You've clearly missed the point of myself and many others on this thread. This has nothing to do with sympathy for the individual, ok? No one is saying this guy is a saint or an innocent person. Can you read critically and see that this is all about the constitution? You are one that thinks, "well it's good, we got that damn bastard, that damn terrorist".. As a real person with a brain you should realize that all you know about the guy is what you got over the news.. Oh, did you listen to a speech of his and translate it yourself too? I don't care if the guy had a fetish for murdering babies, it's still something that I would have just heard through the bought-and-paid-for news outlets. As much as the court system is flawed, it's still a part of the constitution, and systematically this is how these situations are supposed to be dealt. I mean, if you believe exactly the Oklahoma City bombing story, why didn't we just off Timothy McVeigh?

edit on 6-10-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You can't expect a shepolized, brainwashed foolish mortal sell out robot to understand what he has given up in the name of so-called safety (National Security).

If the MAYBE (don't know for sure about them) yes man slaves are so blind to not recognize the hypocrisy of our corrupt Government in regards to leaving the borders open for terrorists to come on in with anything they desire while at the same time erasing long hard and fought for Liberties of Americans, Than you nor I, or anyone else for that matter, cannot do anymore for those lost souls like this who continue to be misled and will continue to make arguements while defending their's, and all of our enemies within.

I don't believe these people are bad folks at all. It's just that they are easily foolded for some reason and they don't want to swallow the pill of truth that at the end of the day will shatter most of their media influenced, one track minded black and white beliefs.

We all need only to stand together, and put aside our domestic squabbles. Concerning all The Sheople Nations, the time is now to fight side by side against the internationalist Banksters that occupy our America. Only if we all politically unite for the one thing that grants us all the freedom to speak out, which is the United States Constitution, will we be allowed to fight (debate) against eachother another day. ~SheopleNation

edit on 6-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

You can't expect a shepolized, brainwashed foolish mortal sell out robot to understand what he has given up in the name of so-called safety (National Security).

If the MAYBE (don't know for sure about them) yes man slaves are so blind to not recognize the hypocrisy of our corrupt Government in regards to leaving the borders open for terrorists to come on in with anything they desire while at the same time erasing long hard and fought for Liberties of Americans, Than you nor I, or anyone else for that matter, cannot do anymore for those lost souls like this who continue to be misled and will continue to make arguements while defending their's, and all of our enemies within.

I don't believe these people are bad folks at all. It's just that they are easily foolded for some reason and they don't want to swallow the pill of truth that at the end of the day will shatter most of their media influenced, one track minded black and white beliefs.

We all need only to stand together, and put aside our domestic squabbles. Concerning all The Sheople Nations, the time is now to fight side by side against the internationalist Banksters that occupy our America. Only if we all politically unite for the one thing that grants us all the freedom to speak out, which is the United States Constitution, will we be allowed to fight (debate) against eachother another day. ~SheopleNation

edit on 6-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

Thank you for your contributions here. I've starred your post and would flag it if possible..

If any of the ignorant are still following this, I am obligated to insert these scans, for those who are so quick to believe everything they hear from the media, as if there's nothing to gain from the mass people's opinion on things.. The Mainstream Media is LITERALLY bought and paid for, as this CONGRESSIONAL RECORD from 1917 clearly displays... Wake up folks, your tainted thought process has value to it..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

rstregooski, This is more important than alot of the issues that are in the headlines of the MSM in America today. Great thread though my friend. I also appreciate your kind words as well brother. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
here's another perspective....

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
here's another perspective....

this was actually on fox?
wow

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Q- "Just like the republican bush did with his buddy osama,he gave him that big window to escape into tora bora."

Remember W had too let him go as capturing or killing the big O was too risky at that particular point in time... may have cost too many lives. Saddam was worth thousands however.
edit on 27-10-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: editing is fun. Sometimes I change my mind about what I have said. Sometimes I change what I've said with no logical reason behind the edit. I just want to be different.......from one minute to the next. ;-)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

"In a court of law in ANY country, once a confession to a crime is made freely, without force or coercion, is admissable as evidence. There is nothing more to say except to pass sentence. That Terrorist had time and time again made confession and admittance in public in various media to 'JIHAD' - which means to wage war on humanity, (by misuing a peaceful religion and fooling others)"

Wrong.

A court must accept the confession as credible & relevant, only then is it considered evidence. Then, usually in capital punishment cases, there will be a sentence hearing.. before sentence. Subject to appeals of course.

It's called due process, Google it... it's a pre 911 American virtue politicians cant be trusted with. Also Google false confessions, to wit:

"A review of one decade's worth of murder cases in a single Illinois county found 247 instances in which the defendants' self-incriminating statements were thrown out by the court or found by a jury to be insufficiently convincing for conviction. " LINK

For all we know he was a paid actor spewing propaganda, or totally & legally insane.. or manipulated.. and his confession, so called, thrown out.

It was Nazi when 1930s German politicians extra judicially killed state enemies (so called) based on secret evidence, it's still NAZI.. welcome to the 4th Reich, mien fuhrer.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

"Awlaki was a crazed serial killer and madman. I have no doubt that some arguing that killing this enemy combatant was wrong are not who they pretend to be."

..lol..

1930s Germans believed their party leader and his propaganda parroted by the media.. how'd trusting the system work out for them?

I dont watch TV news, to me he's just a guy that elitists decided, in secret, to kill. Maybe he was a bad guy.. politicians wouldn't know.

Although there is no longer any semblance of a "fair and open process" in USSA.. it's still up to courts & juries to decide who the killers are.. not, as you believe, television personalities who call themselves politicians or journalists.

I would like to see which verifiable medical evaluation(s) determined him to be a "madman".. could be he was legally incompetent to stand trial, perhaps his diminished mental capacity was such he was legally insane?.. he was an invited guest to the bastion of violent insanity, the loony bin known as the pentagon. Terrorists of a feather..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join