It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could UFO Lights be living creatures?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In a lot of reports you hear about the lights, the lights, but you rarely get a good description of the craft itself.

I was wondering if these UFO lights could actually be some sort of unidentified living thing? instead of a technologically superior metal craft? We just assume its an aircraft because it's flying. They seem to be aware of their surroundings as in the hovering and observational accounts people give. This would also lead to the conclusion that the lights are operating by someone, but what if they are operated by themselves? As in a creature! Maybe a creature in a different plane of existence

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The idea has been brought up before, and given what I have seen I would consider it as strong of a possibility as UFO's in metallic like crafts.

Along with that, some ET's could be much smaller or much larger than humans. A lot of the orbs make me believe they may be on the smaller size.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You could be on to something. I bet we ourselves actually appear pretty weird to other alien beings, gangly arms and legs and hairy bodies etc!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a video interview with David Adair. He is a young rocket scientist prodigy who got picked up by the government immediately after graduating high school (many years ago.)

He claims he saw (actually stood on and touched) an alien spacecraft that the government has and that it was a 'symbiotic machine.' The machine would actually respond to the energy of whoever is near/on/in it. Basically, the machine IS a living entity that another sentient being (aka 'alien) is 'hooked' up to it via, essentially, psychokinesis. (or something like that...it's been a while since i actually watched the whole video.)

Either way, it is really interesting stuff and seems like a possible answer to your hypothesis.

Cheers!
edit on 4-10-2011 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If there wasn't so much secrecy involving this, we could already know these things..

The pulsating disks that were seen in the tether footage have been thought to be something like this.. others claim those were space junk, but many have also said that's impossible because they were also spinning or rotating on their center axis and not tumbling or orbiting like inaminate junk would..plus they glowed with a pulsating light.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've often pondered the possibility of a bio-mechanical life forms, or some previously undiscovered entity that resides in the upper reaches of the stratosphere that is composed entirely of light.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yep. I would say there is a high chance that some of them could be. There are various cases of lights (like foo fighters) dropping from the sky and engulfing people. Not one to say I know the mechanics of alien craft, but I'd assume a piloted vehicle would not be able to do that. But I'd certainly make an informed guess and say judging by some of the accounts, it seems some of them are like living creatures.

For example, people often say lights, once noticed, move toward them. I've had a hard time getting my head around the fact any pilots (of UFO's) would notice you and then choose to fly toward you. But if it's an actual entity - it would seem to make more sense. In your car, if you notice your friend, you can get close to them but you can't get up close and personal. An entity certainly could get much closer. Plenty of cases have people experience beings emerge from craft, yes. But I'd still agree with you that in some cases, perhaps UFO's are not craft but living organisms of some kind.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I like to think of it as a wild animal. They first see you get alerted, freeze, move a bit closer then you move closer and it vanishes.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
In a lot of reports you hear about the lights, the lights, but you rarely get a good description of the craft itself.

I was wondering if these UFO lights could actually be some sort of unidentified living thing? instead of a technologically superior metal craft? We just assume its an aircraft because it's flying. They seem to be aware of their surroundings as in the hovering and observational accounts people give. This would also lead to the conclusion that the lights are operating by someone, but what if they are operated by themselves? As in a creature! Maybe a creature in a different plane of existence

Not aliens. Angels. What man referrs to as aliens has always been angels. Take the Foo Fighters of WWII, they came to investigate the horrors mankind was perpetrating on its brothers and sisters. Some are good, and some are evil (evil ones are fallen angels). The bible specifically states that the earth was given to man and the heavens (space) as given to them.

Yeah yeah yeah, bash me for saying something "religious", but its not religion. You call them aliens now, they were called angels in ages passed. Ever notice how these "E.T.s" have an uncanny ability to walk through walls and subdue people without even touching them? Angels were doing the same thing, and making hybrids as was recorded in the bible in the days of ancients. They can't make hybrids now but they still try. Angels are extradimensional beings because they can cross over from their reality to ours at will (A.K.A. the spirit realm to the physical). Angels do not need to breathe air, neither do aliens because neither were made on earth, they are both the same.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
living anti-matter even? cosmic bacteria? extra dimensional rips?

the universe is a wonderfully strange place,youve just got to look in the deep Oceans to realise how life evolves in mysterious ways,

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

The answer is yes. The minds of aliens connect with the 4th energy mind of a craft. It is kind of like Jesus creating wine from olives. The craft merges into itself. The craft can fly up to the mothership, connect, then shoot down into the earth.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes they well could be living creatures. The ufo orbs certainly look like they are something like a life form, almost like having a heartbeat when they pulsate and spin on their axis. When they cluster together they can look like they are a solid craft but are infact seperate entities and a group of reds certainly does look like the landing lights of a ufo.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I was wondering if these UFO lights could actually be some sort of unidentified living thing? instead of a technologically superior metal craft?

Yeah, they could pretty much be anything from ghosts to demons to bioluminescent lifeforms to your Aunt Gertie's underwear blown off the clothesline. "Alien spacecraft" is probably one of the least imaginative explanations anyone can come up with.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I doubt the the lighted plasma of the foofighter starship's are living entities, rather that whats in there "nuts and bolts" starship, that is encased by the magnetically controlled fusion plasma is what could be a living entity or robot.

The only light that a foofighter pilot would give off, is his weapons on him, when he fires; and the heated infared signature that any living being radiates.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 5-10-2011 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I know that Ted Roe & Dr. Richard Haines of NARCAP have talked about self-organized plasmas. I'm pretty sure Ted told me that NASA had written a paper on the subject--but I cannot find it online. Still, I think there's reference to them in this NARCAP report:

narcap.org...

There have been cases where these plasmas appeared intelligent to the point of mimicking the shape of airplanes. They seem to be "alive" for a short amount of time and then dissolve. If anyone here knows what I'm talking about (and if I got something wrong) please correct me and expand on this.

This wouldn't explain all aspects of all truly puzzling UFO cases but it might explain a subsection of them. Who knows?--Maybe we have plasma lifeforms living in the upper atmosphere that we've yet to understand. Or maybe it's some form of consciousness silly putty that bridges the gap between mind and the physical. Any of those would be amazing in their own right.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Dont claim something you dont know as a fact. There have been UFOs with solid metallic bodies, you would call that angels too? When will you learn the terms in religious books are to give people explainable words and not to be taken literally, no humans with wings. Holy #... religion only brings people to madness

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

His explanation was as good as anybody's here. YOU don't know what your talking about either. No one does, this entire thread is speculation, and he can speculate. He has that right. I don't think he was trying to push a religious agenda here.

We are talking about the sightings that do not have a clear Ariel vehicle. There have been plenty of sightings of strange "lights" in the sky. Not crafts, lights. It is a fact that the ancient writers of the Bible got their "angelic" sightings or "miracles" or "dreams" confused with such power, such technology, something amazing that they couldn't understand!!! So they called it God or Angels as was common to do so at the time. Today we sort of worship technology, so we view these UFOs as technologically superior metallic crafts.

Ever hear a description of a UFO from Ancient China? They called them shiny dragons. No? What about, the Wild West and their Cigar Shaped Crafts? How about all of the Egyptians Gods that were supposed to have come down from the sky?

I think that maybe these creatures might manifest and connect with the time period in an effort to blend in....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Yes they well could be living creatures. The ufo orbs certainly look like they are something like a life form, almost like having a heartbeat when they pulsate and spin on their axis. When they cluster together they can look like they are a solid craft but are infact seperate entities and a group of reds certainly does look like the landing lights of a ufo.

Yeah exactly never thought about the pulsating. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Dont claim something you dont know as a fact. There have been UFOs with solid metallic bodies, you would call that angels too? When will you learn the terms in religious books are to give people explainable words and not to be taken literally, no humans with wings. Holy #... religion only brings people to madness

That is your opinion not fact. I connected the dots, and you flame me for it. So be it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ru serious. do u see a heli and think oh it must be living?

I saw a documentary on the front page about how demons could be the lights everyone sees.
I had a little experience the other night with A light it was shimmying like it was very agile. it was uncharacteristcly foggy ( i know very cliche but that might be part of seeing the light) and i felt bad, i felt fear/anxiety. I got myself into a frenzy thinking about the light and the docu about the demons. I felt wierd about it right away because of how it seemed to be responding to me trying to catch a glimpse of it while in bed, through the blinds. It seemed that a few minutes after i spotted it, it started to follow my movements as i tried to keep it in sight while looking through the blinds! this next part you wont believe but i am throwing it out here: i had thoughts like "go outside" and things like that. i immediately freaked out, as a old friend of mine told me that when he was young a spacecraft was outside his place and he heard in his head "go outside" so i immediately freaked the fuk out. I grabbed my koran and tried to banash the thoughts with scripture and stuff, i also got my camera and tried to record it but the light didnt show up on my thing, but i could see it clearly. fuk it freaked me out. this story is 100% legit i am not a freak-ass liar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join