It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could UFO Lights be living creatures?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There is a big difference between an E.T. Craft and what is known as Earth Lights. Earth Lights are simply either Plasma releases or Electro-Magnetic Fields...or various types of Lightning such as Sprites....Ball Lightning...etc.

These things have been sighted and documented for years as well as Earthquake Lights. A Shuttle Mission documented AMAZING Sprite behavior as well as some types of lightning in forms never before seen or documented. These things are NOT ALIVE.

As far as an E.T. craft being BIOMECHANICAL in nature....I admit this would have advantages...but to my knowledge...because of the massive amounts of energy that the craft itself must direct to create a singularity...I think a living craft might be a bit fragile.

Still...it has been said that one form of Greys are actually Biomechanical constructs for the purpose of exploration. This makes alot of sense since they would need to be immune to atmospheric conditions as well as Bachteria and Viruses. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Those who think the OP's question is ridiculous, go read up on bioluminescence. We are just scratching the surface here in Earth's oceans, but apparently most deep sea life sports some form of self-luminsecence. I just saw a TED Talk on the topic a few days ago and was blown away by some of what she showed. The lecture was by Edith Widder, and was called "Glowing Life in an Underwater World." Fascinating.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There is some info on the Roswell craft being biological. Von Braun saw those crafts and bodies that crashed.

Dr. Von Braun explained how he and unnamed associates had been taken to the crash site after the bulk of the military personnel had left the scene. They did a quick once over of the site, Van Braun stated. He related how the exterior of the space craft was not metal as we know it, but appeared to be made of something biological, like skin.

www.ufocasebook.com...
I don't know whether its valid information.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

The only thing I see is those that use the word 'demons' or 'angels' are on a desperate move to save their already dying beliefs because more and more people today have a more educated view of the world and events, this is not the 15th century..

Just because you see lights without a surface doesnt mean 'angels' exist that's a dumb logic.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

"Pablo says that these vehicles may take many shapes, are able to attain infinite speed,
and can travel underwater or under the earth. The beings travelling in them are like spirits,
having bodies more subtle than ours, appearing and disappearing at will. "

The Ayahuasca-Alien Connection

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
One of the possible reasons why the foofighter's use the fiery-red plasma shields for landings, besides burning out any trees and brush in the landing area, is that they sterilize the entire landing spot. I still don't know the process of how the ET's avoid uncontrolled forest fire's on landing's, but I'd sure like to find out.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tmw93

Well, if this actually happened to you, it certainly is incredible! I had a similar experience when I was younger, but "It" whatever "it" was, was in my room. Creepy part was that when I closed my eyes, hoping it would go "away" and then opened my eyes again, it was still there. Yeaaaaah. >.>

I don't know if these lights could be living creatures, but anything could happen or become truth, really. It would certainly be interesting to experience them myself, first-person.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
IMO its the most accurate stand

If you have seen the RODS vids , its clear to me that they are a natural fonemena

So maby the more elebrat sightings are natural too

plz dont mind the typos , english is not native to me

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I think this can be possible, because I have heard sheriff's tell me things that I believe. These sheriffs were not your typical cop wanting to pull you over and write you a ticket, they were sound and good men. The craft did things that look like its alive, but to me after thinking it may be in the 4th dimension. Colonel Corso hinted that the aliens use their mind to operate the craft, it may be setup that way but we can see the craft change shapes, colors, can go 10,000 miles in a short distance then reverse directions, faster than the blink of an eye if desired. There is a conclusion, and that there is physical events that occur from another realm, what someone would describe as a ghost.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

There are many forms of life around our own planet that we do not understand. Some study esoteric science to understand these ; other look towards alternative physics (Quantum, metaphysics). In my own experience many UFO manifestations have a kind of elasticity about them, but more interesting is that there seems to be a link between the observer and the object. One would get the impression that the craft is the life-form itself and that it has awareness of the observer.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Greetings brethren, the luminous objects that are seen in the skies commonly called UFOs are not any physical craft. They are our Alien Brothers constantly keeping an eye on our actions while we exist in Axis-1 Reality. This explains why they always are sighted around nuclear energy facilities, as they are weary of our access to such a powerful source of destruction. Keep widening your mind, knowledge is the key to The Opening. Believe!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join