It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore: The Rich Are Out Of Control, Kleptomaniacs And Sociopaths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here we go.

Another "blame the rich" rant from someone who obviously has not looked in the mirror lately.

If Moore were a student of history, he might check out the lesson of Robespierre from the French revolution. Long story short, Robespierre was a leader of the revolutionaries that sent the French king and queen ("let them eat cake" Antoinette) to the guillotine. Trouble is for Robespierre, he ended sharing their same fate not too long after.

source

Moore: "They're kleptomaniacs, is what they are. They're out of control. I think there is some sort of sociopathic illness and they know what us to life in a kleptocracy. Where the kleptomaniacs run the show. This is going to spread. I said this last week, I said it two weeks ago when I first spoke with you. And the mainstream media was trying to pooh-pooh this, 'oh it's just a feud down there, don't worry.' Well what happened Saturday, not just here, but as you said in Boston, LA, in Chicago and elsewhere."

and

Moore calls on President Obama to give another speech and to call upon his Justice Department to investigate the bankers and give them a perp walk.

The trouble with Moore's last comment is that many in the DOJ - including Atty Gen Holder - might just being doing perp walks of their own due to their involvement and subsequent cover-up attempts in the fast and furious scandal.

reference thread

Oh, and Mr. Moore?

Rumor has it that these revolutionaries are going to go after fat people after they're done taking down the rich ...

edit on 10/4/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

The second half of your post I agree with... All that made the mess should be doing the perp walk!! That would so be worth watching!!! But it's unlikely any of them will even those you mentioned Holder, etc. They'll get out of it and it'll eb swept under the rug. Just like the banks corruption, and many corporations corruptions...or they'll find some other poor slob like Madoff to make an "impression" of justice with. A fall guy or patsy, if you will. The real big ones they never pay unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
cant say anthing nice about moore but what an idiot

wait moores right since moore is worth over 50 million dollars exploting the dumb masses who buy his tripe hook line and sinker

never thought i would agree with moore hes a klepto and a sociopath!!

hey people moore acutally got something right for once he was talking about himself

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I've always thought that many rich people seem to be thieves, or incredible frugal or both. Working in an environment where I come into contact with many wealthy people, the amount of them who ask for discounts for the sake of having a discount is unreal...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Quit being an apologist for the ultra wealthy raping our nation.

Just stop.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Just stop.

Where did I ever say that in the OP?

And are you saying you'd rather believe in what an obvious hypocrite says, when by definition they've shown themselves not to be truthful?

Get back to us later with how that's working out for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Says Moore the $200 million dollar man. He sure loves capitalism

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
I've always thought that many rich people seem to be thieves, or incredible frugal or both. Working in an environment where I come into contact with many wealthy people, the amount of them who ask for discounts for the sake of having a discount is unreal...

And - based on the OP - your opinion on rich people (like Moore) bad mouthing other rich people while they still continue to take (and eat apparently) all they can for themselves is?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie

And - based on the OP - your opinion on rich people (like Moore) bad mouthing other rich people while they still continue to take (and eat apparently) all they can for themselves is?

It's retarded if he feels that way, maybe he should donate his funds to help out the poor of this nation!
Please Mr. Moore donate to me, sir....****Hand out*** lol
Plus he's fat we can see he isn't starving. But most people see he's a true retard.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Michael Moore is a paradox. A millionaire who boasts of wealth as proving his value -- "I'm a millionaire, I'm a multi-millionaire. I'm filthy rich. You know why I'm a multi-millionaire? 'Cause multi-millions like what I do. That's pretty good, isn't it?"

He lives in a million-dollar apartment, and boasts of that as well. "I walk among them. I live on the island of Manhattan, a three-mile-wide strip of land that is luxury home and corporate suite to America's elite..... Those who run your life live in my neighborhood. I walk in the streets with them each day" (Michael Moore, Stupid White Men, p. 51). For vacations, he keeps another million-dollar beachfront house in Michigan.

www.mooreexposed.com...

yeah stop defending the ultra wealthy moore

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You have to get a good laugh from a man talking about mental disorders after he has eaten himself about one more KingDon from a heart attack. I still say someone should follow his fat a$$ and find out what luxury hotel he is sleeping in at night after he has retired from a day of protesting. I think what we should do is tie a Big Mac to a string and then he will follow it whereever we decide to pull it... maybe into a volcano.

Is it just me, or does Michael Moore remind you of Wimpy from Popeye? A dime tomorrow for a hamburger today... LMAO!
edit on 4-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
He was right about the sociopath bit at least. Putting profit before people equates to a pathocracy.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And now we see an oxymoron .... and a paradox at the same time !
And maybe a few stereotypes and stigmas to add to the wild drama !
How ironic !

I wonder what Moore is really thinking.....

He obviously supports wall street and his own movie financings .... right?

So what exactly is he supporting with the protesters ?

Only HE knows for sure

They say "genius" always skips a generation !

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

seems genius has skipped several generations as of late

second agrees

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

They can't stop. They perceive themselves to be the Uncle Toms, and they are afraid that if they do not help their masters oppress the slaves, the masters will knock them back down to slave status.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Says Moore the $200 million dollar man. He sure loves capitalism

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/008b4eb31160.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

To have Moore condemn the rich is like having Nany Pelosi banning botox.

Moore is a limosine liberal who wants what every other progressive wants.

Other peoples money.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by pirhanna

Just stop.

Where did I ever say that in the OP?

And are you saying you'd rather believe in what an obvious hypocrite says, when by definition they've shown themselves not to be truthful?

Get back to us later with how that's working out for you.

I could care less about Obama or Moore or whoever it is that you have some agenda against.
They are your red herring for ignoring the actual issue.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight op, your for the oligarchy of banking cartels to rip off the American people, and there should be absolutely no blame? seriously?

Going back to France shall we, it was the Rothschilds who overthrew the queen and king, the same banksters that your protecting.

The Same banksters that assasinated Abe-Lincoln, the very same banksters that killed Nicholas II and his whole family then installed Stalin.

Lol, if your going to do your history make sure you get the whole picture right will you?
edit on 4-10-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

except moore made his money with work and producing documentaries. these bankers make money by doing tricky math, selling things back and forth and collecting the bonuses each time. they provide nothing tangible to society, and yet make the most money.

there is a difference

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join