It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Occupy Wall Street Kids! Obama seeks debt collector proposal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

From what I've seen, the protestors want Ron Paul elected because he stands against many fo the things they protest. The Fed screwing up the economy, politicians being bought out and given millions by corporations, stuff like that.

Sure, lots of them are kids, but why does that matter? You old geezers screwed this country up, you're going to die soon and you still want to have a say in how the country runs? There seems to be some misconception that the older generations are the mommy and daddies of voters in this country and they're the responsible ones or something.

I can tell you that much more younger people see through the BS, the media propaganda, the corrupt politicians, the crappy policies, and can see how this country should run. If you guys feel entitled to tell our generation that we're wrong for opposing the state of government right now, why aren't you guys fixing problems? You've had more than a few elections to try and fix things, look where it got us?

I'll stick with the younger generation to decide what kind of a country they want to live their lives in.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You really want to protest, don't cast a vote and don't pay your taxes. Just be ready for the feds to come busting through your door. Maybe some of these people should look into how our tax gouging public servants our destroying the foundation of the USA before they go out and hold up some signs. Don't get me wrong I do believe that we need change but it seems a lot of these protestors are currently contributing to the national debt.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
And the GOP wants to abolish Personal Bankruptcy laws altogether.

Cute

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yea, I mostly agree with the original poster; it seems like this "Occupy [Blank]" movement is definately mislead, but student loans is just one of many things these people are going on about. That's the Achilles heel with these groups, in my opinion, they aren't focused enough on what they want to achieve with this.

By the way, who started this? I heard Anonymous might have something to do with it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Again americans rewarded for being led, remember the issue of no abortions in the health care bill, well guess what, it party time at the abortion clinics, new provisions to go in affect. no co-pay or out of pocket cost for abortions. this reported today.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join