It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy DC shuts down Bank of America branch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
12160.info...

Hmmmmm? Is this a sign in our favor? I hope so if not, I'll be sad

BTW, I don't know why the video in the link isn't working so don't ask. I found it like that.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ahh, well here is some additional information on this for you. A google search provided the following:

On the 3ed of October, Occupy DC detached a team of six protesters to protest outside the 17th and I st branch of Bank of America. This small "raiding party" was enough that the bank pulled down their security grate and closed the lobby.

liveleak.com

Complete with a vid

And here is another source with same info...
whatreallyhappened.org

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
video protest at BOA in DC...
www.liveleak.com...

Google results...
HERE

Main link isn't working and the rest are links to blogs and forums parroting from the same broken link source.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Lol. I got this info from the same site as one of your links. Great minds think alike huh?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That's a bizarre coincidence! The man who is taking credit for organizing the protest used to work for Bank of America! In case you aren't familiar with this guy, he's Harrison Shultz.

When he's not out fomenting revolution, Schultz is an . . . analyst for a marketing firm. Oh yeah, and in his oh-so-bourgeois LinkedIn profile, Harrison wants people to know he worked at Bank of America providing "assistance for several investment bankers." Read more: www.newsbusters.org...

Source-Newsbuster s

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It takes only six people to shut the doors of the bank?? oh my god, who fears who now. Good for them.

edit on 4-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
All I have to say, it's not hurting the protestors. It will be hurting the customers. How is that fair?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Cool
glad to see you guys are getting in on the act
UKUncut has been doing similar things around here for the past year or so.. tho the funniest one (IMHO) to date was when they held a colouring competition in one of Barclays branches

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Maybe they should open an account at a not-evil bank somewhere else?

top topics

join