It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ordered To Step Down From Office Federal Court Ruled Obama ineligible for Presidency in 2008.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
OBAMA WILL HAVE TO STEP DOWN - PER FEDS

YES THATS RIGHT.. HERE IS THE ORDER... With the occupy Wallstreet going on... and TSHTF soon... Now an order to remove FOR REAL Obama from office.. I am willing to expect he will

1) refuse to move from office
2) start a false flag)
3) declaire hem self an emperior or king or ... maybe antichrist! yikes!

A Pennsylvania Federal Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania ruled in BERG v. OBAMA et al that Obama is not an American citizen and his name must be removed from all election materials and ballots. That ruling was handed down in 2008. On August 21, 2008, Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg, a Democrat and former deputy state attorney general, filed a complaint alleging that Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii, and was therefore a citizen of Kenya or possibly Indonesia, where he lived as a child. He alleged that the “Certification of Live Birth” on Obama’s website is a forgery....

edit on 10/4/2011 by tothetenthpower because: All Caps--Link Fix

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
this will definitely stir some [SNIP] up but i doubt he will actually step down..

Mod Note-Censors & Profanity
edit on 10/4/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What was done after this judgement was handed down?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
few questions to people who know about us politics:

-will you have a new election asap?
-does vice president take over until then and who is that?
-what do you people think this will mean for america?
-does obama have any legal right to stay in power? if not how can he 'refuse'

edit on 4-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Wow. This is definitely big. However, what makes you think that he'd refuse? More than half the country already doesn't like his ass. I know I wouldn't try to oppose 150 million+ people who don't like me over a position that isn't rightfully mine lol.

Thanks for the article.

S&F

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Wow, if this is legit, it will be a huge win for us "conspiracy theorists". Looks to be sound from what i've read, but a win 95 makes it hard to fact check 100%. (getting a new laptop this friday hopefully
)

S& F bud

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
fix link please...
2nd.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Wow! There's hope for this country after all!!

That is such good news! Hopefully, B.O. will resign in the morning and Biden can take over until he's voted out in 2012!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why isn't the document signed ?

2nd

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Funny ... it seems the Supreme Court [SCOTUS] ruled otherwise on the matter...

Berg vs Obama moves to Supreme Court – read the dismissal order here.

DISMISSED

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Awesome

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Appealed, overturned, resubmitted... for years. That case was filed before the election! It didn't stop anything, did it? You might want to review the history of the case here:

www.fec.gov...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Nice... next time, dig into the material instead of posting the top 2 pages of the pile.

Nice clearence by the mod. End thread now?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
Wow! There's hope for this country after all!!

have you not learnt yet that they are all the same?
politicans are only pr reps
they cant go against what the party says, just like a pr for big tobacco has to support the murderous chemicals.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I must say that as a person I like Obama much. As a President he is bad news. The U.S needs a really strong and assertive Comander In Chief right now. The U.S needs to assert itself at home in terms of developing the economy. You need your best Economic experts to be drawing up the blueprint. I know it can be done. Now is a good time, too.

I agree; I do not think Obama was born in the U.S and he has no legal right to be your President. It is making an ass of your Constitution. Your Constitution is very wonderful. It really really really is. Defend it with all your might.

As a human being I think he is very charming.

I really do think there is great opportunity right now for the U.S. I do hope you seize the moment because the climate is just right.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Yeah - I know. Thanks. My bubble already burst anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Your link no worky! What's the deal yo? Please fix

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I just see all of this as part of the bigger picture people. The people that you are dealing with really are not stupid in any way shape or form. This would have been planned for and i do not think tptb will be satisfied until America is on its knees, which i.m.o is not far away.

The worrying question is as and when this scene has played out, what or who is next on the agenda in the gradual takedown, there always is an agenda, come on you people know all this.

edit on 4-10-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I thought this was a dead conspiracy now? After all his fathers whereabouts during his birth have been traced ie he was in full attendance at college. His finances had been assessed ie he had just enough to complete his studies ie no airline tickets. His mother, white non muslim, heading to a muslim country in the 60's to give birth......you have got to be freaking joking. Oh no she didn't intend to give birth, the airline refused to bring her back for being too preganant but a couple of weeks earlier was OK.......yeah right ! It was the 60's no freaking jumbo jets and comfy seats. A few stops, stay overs etc whilst preganant. Total nonsense, you give birth then visit the in-laws with a new babe in your arms. Much more sensible.

Come on folks think about the timing. If as suggested a visit to the in-laws whilst preganant took place and she could not get back this means she travelled very heavily preganant and due any day which is stupidity beyond comprehension and the airline was dumb in allowing her to travel to Kenya (with their very advanced 60's african maternity units!) OR she went mid pregnancy knowing she had several weeks ie safely knowing she would not give birth. In that case when she was refused she would have had to stay in Kenya for several weeks without her husband who didn't miss any classes at college.

Honestly, forget the birth certificate look at the parents. Look at the practicalities. Anyway, where is the Kenyan birth certificate?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Nope. The Judges who are owned as well didn't allow this case to continue and merely dismissed them as frivolous.

Have anyone here seen Obama's Masonic handshake ? He IS connected going all the way back to the Queen.

People need to learn that Obama has been groomed for this role and is only to promote the PTB's agenda as well as protecting the CIA's drug business in Afghanistan and their involvement in 911.

If Obama were to leave, and that's a big IF, becauses the courts and Judges answer to their masters and protect their own.

The agenda would only continue under a new puppet.

Remember, that Joe Biden is a Jesuit and he's Vice President for this exact reason...

PEACE

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join