It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ordered To Step Down From Office Federal Court Ruled Obama ineligible for Presidency in 2008.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The link is down for me. Anyone else?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Looks like the case was clearly "dismissed"...why is this still open?They are all always"dismissed" on a procedural; "technicality"never on the "facts" of the issue...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

this is from 2008,nothing has happened up to this point,and nothing will.sad but true.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Funny ... it seems the Supreme Court [SCOTUS] ruled otherwise on the matter...

Berg vs Obama moves to Supreme Court – read the dismissal order here.

DISMISSED

So wouldn't that make this thread "hoax bin" material?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Not hoax, just uninformed people that don't know how to research.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
the only way to get rid of the current potus is by voting him out in 2012

anything else is an exercise in futility.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Remember, that Joe Biden is a Jesuit and he's Vice President for this exact reason...

As a recovering Catholic - no longer Catholic - do you have a source on this one? Would love to see it if you do.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Why isn't the document signed ?

2nd

I'm not a lawyer, I don't even play one on TV; but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once so here's my opinion on that.

In a court case, both sides draw up paperwork that summarizes their case and the hoped for outcome for the judge to sign should he/she rule in their favor. This is, I think, a MOTION and not an ORDER; the two things are completely different. The fact that it is not signed by the judge is very telling - good catch.

ETA: This, below, is an order. (Just caught that.)
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

ha ha ha I stayed at one too! here got all excited thinking it was current...and then?
saw the date on it... people need to check dates..my heart can't take it

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Shouldnt an admin mark this for skunkworks?

I hate clicking on these only to find it debunked halfway down the first page.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Nope. The Judges who are owned as well didn't allow this case to continue and merely dismissed them as frivolous.

Have anyone here seen Obama's Masonic handshake ? He IS connected going all the way back to the Queen.

People need to learn that Obama has been groomed for this role and is only to promote the PTB's agenda as well as protecting the CIA's drug business in Afghanistan and their involvement in 911.

If Obama were to leave, and that's a big IF, becauses the courts and Judges answer to their masters and protect their own.

The agenda would only continue under a new puppet.

Remember, that Joe Biden is a Jesuit and he's Vice President for this exact reason...

PEACE

You're right on every count. At first when I saw the title, I got super excited but then it dawned on me that even if Obama left, there'd just be another puppet to take his place. The New World Order would still continue and us Americans would still be just as #ed as before. It's a losing battle but, still, it would be nice to get Obama out of office. Though, it's common sense to know that he's gonna do all he can to # up our economy as much as possible before he leaves (IF he leaves). I still see this as being part of the agenda, though. They've been preparing for this # for centuries, something this simple wouldn't stop their plans. I don't know. I feel like it's just a trap.

EDIT; wow, just saw the date. Damnit x.x
edit on 4-10-2011 by cynicalsmoker because: Just saw the date on the title

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
few questions to people who know about us politics:

-will you have a new election asap?
-does vice president take over until then and who is that?
-what do you people think this will mean for america?
-does obama have any legal right to stay in power? if not how can he 'refuse'

edit on 4-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

1. No there will not be a new election. The Vice President would assume the office of the Presidency.

2. Yes the VP would take over and that would be Joe Biden

3. I do not think it will mean anything at all. If the OP is 100% correct, this judgment came down in 2008. It is now 2011 and Obama is running for reelection. That should tell you all you need to know about it.

4. Weather Obama would have any legal right or not is really up to the Attorneys. I can not say either way. However considering this ruling was supposedly made in 2008 and nothing has happened yet, I won't be holding my breathe waiting for Obama to step down.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
How and why does this have (as of now) 25 flags?

Who is doing this?

This was debunked within the first 15 posts.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The order for this case was that it be dismissed. Not that Obama step down.....

Besides, the case was from before he was elected...How could he step down from a seat he did not hold yet?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

This case was dismissed. The website you linked to must be some sort of satire website. Its amazing that people still hold to this ridiculous notion that a major party candidate was selected who didn't meet the citizenship requirements, and that, at the time of his birth, they had to have THAT guy so badly as president decades later, that they published his birth announcement in two different newspapers. Its honestly far easier to believe that "they" opened a rift in time to plant citizenship evidence than to believe it was all set up at the time of his birth.

I would recommend, if you're going to use a source which uses barely-readable grammar, and claims that the stimulus bill "robbed the American people of $16 trillion" (when everyone knows the total national debt is under $15T, and the Obama debt represents around $4T of that) at least do a little research on your own before spreading it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Lmfao... For anyone who actually thinks obama would follow any court ruling or law.. I've got prime waterfront property in the Gobi desert that will sell you ... Keep dreaming he wont give up power

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Look...many of us know this presidency is based on false documents. The truth of the matter is ....Even if Obama is gone, the same old thing will happen to us. It is very sad....yet I believe it is real. Our only chance is surviving the coming change of consciousness and reality is preparation. I hope we can end the FED....but I am not optimistic. The rest goes down as the PTB plan. Be prepared and buckle down....It's going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I guess Jerome Corsi is Not CRAZY Afterall...............For ALL of you here at ATS that Flamed the Honorable Mans Name , Apollogies EXCEPTED..........

www.youtube.com...:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What is going on in this thread? One of the mods debunked OP and people are still posting what they want to post about Obama stepping down. Read the whole thread before posting.

As for Obama, he's above the Constitution, he'll never get charged for anything. Even if he starts WW3. TPTB hand picked him and they will keep him as POTUS or pick someone else according to what is best for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join