It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS Issues Threat - NYSE Will Be Erased From The Internet - (potential hoax)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well - wasn't it the cabal/illuminati/whatever that gave us technology? My understanding is that technology was given to us to keep us occupied while the cabal/illuminati/whatever were laughing all the way to the bank.

I wonder whether any thought by the cabal/illuminati/whatever was put into the fact there would be people who would be adept - very adept - at understanding the machinations (workings) of that very technology. As far as I can see the very technology that was given to us - is now being returned to those who installed it as a weapon to control.

Should the internet be erased - I wonder what will happen. I am not very savvy when it comes to anything technological - my talents are elsewhere but I admire people who are technologically brilliant! Could there be problems for the cabal/illminati/whatever? Are there aspects to thier plan for world domination that were missed? Time will tell whether the cabal/illuminati/whatever have covered every base as it were.

What are those lovely quotes we see from time to time - do unto others as you would have them do unto you - let yea without sin cast the first stone - he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword ....

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
One thing I will say...the internet crackdown would happen regardless of Anon or not. The collapse of this economy and country WILL happen regardless of Anon hacking the NYSE or not.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I can't stand these people. They are BULLIES and no better than the people they try to "bring down." In the end they are hurting the people NOT helping them. I wish they'd go away!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I can't stand these people. They are BULLIES and no better than the people they try to "bring down." In the end they are hurting the people NOT helping them. I wish they'd go away!

I agree to a certain extent. I do not know who is orchestrating this, but i do know that the ramifications are going to make life tougher for everyone.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Looks like this is a real threat and it is from anonymous. The NYSE ,` wiped from the internet` . This could cause anarchy .This would help nothing.

link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by Shadowalker
They just deleted this topic this afternoon.

I think the discussion of a future crime is not permitted here.

I recall there being plenty of threads about the banker bail outs before they happened.

I have to say, that's awesome. Clever you.

link   
Lol. the occupy movements and anonymous are two seperate enteties. Anonymous did not start the Occupy movement at all.
It did grab it and run with it though, which brought more awareness to it.

The people on the ground are there on the ground, not hacking anything. lol. children.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

They are away, hiding behind layers of encryption and in complete anonymity from the safety and comfort of their secure locations they intend to change the world, cause a revolution and bring down the mighty US corporate empire.

Then of course, the have to take time to pop zits, do homework and get ready for the next day of school.

The real Anonymous are far more illusive and sophisticated... But this isn't them.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Should Anonymous follow through and disconnect the internet - do you know who will be in the firing line? The people who rely on the NYSE. The people who rely on the stock exchange are people who have money. There are far more people on this battered planet that have little or even no money - how pray tell is the erasure of the NYSE going to make things worse for those who have little or nothing?

If money is your God - if money is something you think can solve the problems of the planet - if money is something you think will buy you food when the entire system crashes - then good luck because you are going to need it.

October 10th 2011 - should Anonymous go through and execute their plan - will be very interesting. Heavens above we may have to actually start at the beginning and revert to pencil and paper to record our banking transactions. I personally want to live in a world without money. There is another way to live - we just need the opportunity to show it can be done - oh that's right we have not had that opportunity in our controlled history - maybe that opportunity is coming - who knows?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

To all the ignorant people on this forum rule 1 of warfare is never underestimate your enemy rule 1 of cyber warfare is never underestimate your enemy LULZsec proved this more then anyone sure i didn't like their style but they got my respect back for old anon and if a few competant people can provide that much unrest imagine what a greater network of skilled individuals can do did it ever occur to you that anon may have defectors who sympathise with their cause?

This leads into the 2nd rule of actual and cyber warfare expect the unexpected it happened with gaddafi it can happen with NYSC you alienate enough people you increase the risk they want to get back at you so bad they don't care for their personal security they just want a chance however slim to screw their former employers over.

Just some food for thought.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm a bit taken aback by the number of anti-Anonymous comments on here.

Sure, this very well could be a false flag in the making. But to suggest that the real Anonymous are "terrorists" or "enemies of America" is a cop-out.

You know those sci-fi movies from the eighties that take place in a dystopian future? There's always that one voice, that one entity that represents the little guy. That's how I see Anonymous.

They just did something that not one of us has had the balls to do yet. They've just declared war on the elite. And should they go through with this plan to take down the NYSE, I'm sure TPTB will react with more regulations, more threats, and more arrests. But that doesn't mean we should bend over at their will!

This might be our last chance. The time to take a stand is now. Stop criticizing the ones who are getting the ball rolling. Start doing something. Otherwise, stop complaining about high taxes, the wealthy elite, the crummy economy, etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

I agree to a certain extent. I do not know who is orchestrating this, but i do know that the ramifications are going to make life tougher for everyone.

Exactly! We don't need anymore issues, we have enough. These people think they are helping when they aren't.

I remember when they took down Pay Pal and everyone was all for it well I wasn't. I know people who lost money because of it so how in the world did that help anyone?! These people need to stop! There are other ways to prove a point and they are just making it easier for them to put restrictions on the internet.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

If money is your God - if money is something you think can solve the problems of the planet - if money is something you think will buy you food when the entire system crashes - then good luck because you are going to need it.

Excellent post!!! A star for you

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Not really, there was a miscommunication on how the post was presented, that is all.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Unless the NYSE is incompetent in it's ITsecurity policy
I don't see how this is going to be accomplished.

And if they did manage to do it. They will be target #1 by the FBI.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Whether Anon hack and crash it or it implodes of it's own accord, planned or not it is all irrelevant.

edit on 3/10/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So what is Anon going to do? Get a bunch more patsys to DDOS the site only to get arrested by the FBI? Wake me when Anon has a real plan or can do some real damage aside from DDOSing a few sites.

What I find striking is all this hate toward Wall Street comes without a message. All I hear is a bunch of protesting and complaining / whining but no plan to fix things - no objective.

So, what does Anon want from NYSE? What could NYSE do to prevent such an attack?
If there is nothing to barter for, then why not just launch the attack now? Why warn with enough lead time for NYSE to put in proper countermeasures? You know the FBI will be all over any illegit traffic hitting NYSE.

My bets:
1. Just more posturing and nothing will come of it aside from a brief DOS and up to a dozen random people will be arrested by the FBI.
- or -
2. It is a diversion and they will attack another target.
- or -
3. This is all orchestrated by TPTB to paint the protests in an even more negative way

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
ANON certainly has their work cut out for them.

Remember... remember? The 5th of november? Well, that's when they're going to "end" facebook.

I'm going to end you!

Seriously, now they're going to get rid of the NYSE's presence online. These are no small feats....

You're going to need a distributive refelctive denial of service attack of epic proportions utilizing hundreds of thousands of rooted boxes and directing their bandwidth at the source as well as all the mirrors....etc

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

I will go with option number 3

after all this is a conspiracy website....just saying

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
To those people commenting within this thread - that think Anonymous are going to make things worse. Put it in to perspective - how many people on this planet live in poverty? - how many people on this planet live just barely above poverty? - how many people are living on government assistance to survive but would rather be employed? - how many people live and work from day to day without longterm job or financial security?

Then factor in all the money spent - by all governments all over the planet - on weapons and science that we are not even privvy to. Then consider all the money shuffled to and fro by the banks/cabal/illuminti/whatever that we never know about.

Ask some questions - who paid for that evil monstrosity called Denver airport? Here in Australia - who paid for the two HAARP installations? Who paid for the underground bunkers located all over the planet? Were we the people who live on this planet asked about how our taxes should be spent? Were we the people of the planet asked whether we would be willing for our taxes to be spent on DUMBS?

I personally don't worship money but the cabal/illuminati/whatever do - isn't that obvious? As for the DUMBS - when the time comes to take cover the last place I would want to be is underground - what if the doors became fused and no one could open them?

Much Much Much Peace...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join