It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS Issues Threat - NYSE Will Be Erased From The Internet - (potential hoax)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I can't stand these people. They are BULLIES and no better than the people they try to "bring down." In the end they are hurting the people NOT helping them. I wish they'd go away!

I agree to a certain extent. I do not know who is orchestrating this, but i do know that the ramifications are going to make life tougher for everyone.

I do agree that things will be hard, very hard for alot of ppl. but when you have, what is it up to now, 50 million people out of work? At the same time ppl are losing their homes and dont even have the money to eat supper that night, instead forced to goto bed hungry. Theres alot of men, women and CHILDREN that prays for a full belly tonight. A prayer that wont be answered. While the corrupted POS sits in their mansions gorging themselves. All because they have enough money to rent a US politition or two to create loopholes so those corrupted elites can steal more more and make more ppl go hungry.

Ive always heard that you have to hit rock bottom before you can climb your way back up. Maybe deleting NYSE is actually needed so we can climb out of the ashes and better our country thus our lives.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Good!!!

I don't give a s**t anymore!!!!!!!!

LET IT ALL CRASH AND BURN!!!!

NO FUTURE FOR US!!!!

NO FUTURE FOR THEM!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Should Anonymous follow through and disconnect the internet - do you know who will be in the firing line? The people who rely on the NYSE. The people who rely on the stock exchange are people who have money. There are far more people on this battered planet that have little or even no money - how pray tell is the erasure of the NYSE going to make things worse for those who have little or nothing?

If money is your God - if money is something you think can solve the problems of the planet - if money is something you think will buy you food when the entire system crashes - then good luck because you are going to need it.

October 10th 2011 - should Anonymous go through and execute their plan - will be very interesting. Heavens above we may have to actually start at the beginning and revert to pencil and paper to record our banking transactions. I personally want to live in a world without money. There is another way to live - we just need the opportunity to show it can be done - oh that's right we have not had that opportunity in our controlled history - maybe that opportunity is coming - who knows?

Much Peace...

I really love your message, its so full of win.
its truly sad to say but yes alot of ppl, even on this site, sees money as their god.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick112
I'm a bit taken aback by the number of anti-Anonymous comments on here.

Sure, this very well could be a false flag in the making. But to suggest that the real Anonymous are "terrorists" or "enemies of America" is a cop-out.

You know those sci-fi movies from the eighties that take place in a dystopian future? There's always that one voice, that one entity that represents the little guy. That's how I see Anonymous.

They just did something that not one of us has had the balls to do yet. They've just declared war on the elite. And should they go through with this plan to take down the NYSE, I'm sure TPTB will react with more regulations, more threats, and more arrests. But that doesn't mean we should bend over at their will!

This might be our last chance. The time to take a stand is now. Stop criticizing the ones who are getting the ball rolling. Start doing something. Otherwise, stop complaining about high taxes, the wealthy elite, the crummy economy, etc.

I totally agree with you. I myself lost my job because of the economy a few years ago and theres no jobs out there to be had. Things has to change, even if that means taking down wall street thus the dollar. Sure we will all be broke but so will the elitist, they will have a extremely hard time funding projects and actions that steals more of Americas money and freedoms.
So yes I support Anon 100%, and I hope they bring the eliteist's house of cards down on thier heads.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Unless the NYSE is incompetent in it's ITsecurity policy
I don't see how this is going to be accomplished.

And if they did manage to do it. They will be target #1 by the FBI.

they hacked NATO and removed around 1TB of secure data from the servers and you think that NYSE stands a chance? sry I dont think so.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaade

they hacked NATO and removed around 1TB of secure data from the servers and you think that NYSE stands a chance? sry I dont think so.

stfu!!!!!! mouthpiece!!!

don't know anymore then anyone of us...
edit on 3-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I personally don't worship money but the cabal/illuminati/whatever do - isn't that obvious? As for the DUMBS - when the time comes to take cover the last place I would want to be is underground - what if the doors became fused and no one could open them?

Much Much Much Peace...

I love how your mind works, lol
be careful I can see the evil streak coming out in you, lol

oh and regarding the DUMBs, we should wait till they are inside them THEN wield them shut and collapse all the exits. "Out of sight, out of mind" lol

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
hmmmmm, am pondering how "removing it from the internet" = shutting it down ??

the stock exchanges existed and were fully operational Loooooong before the internet.
how does "removing them from the internet" equate to any imaginary presumption of it closing/crashing or otherwise being "unavailable" ??

geeeeez ppl, don't you see that the only ppl who won't have access are the investors and small day traders, you know the ones, the guy trying to feed his family ??

the traders have their connections, the managers never lose connection unless the phone lines are down.
i used to be partnered with someone whose job it was to get them (emergency lines) back up and operational in 2 minutes or less should there be any catastrophic failure of the telephony ... and that was 20+yrs ago ... i am sure they (NYSE) are well prepared.

anonymous may succeed in removing/interrupting their presence on the net but don't get your hopes up that they will impede the movement of the trades.

interesting side-note ... if they do succeed, the ones paying the price this time will be the little guy who cannot access his/her accounts and that just doesn't sound like Anonymous.

they are not known for instigating collateral damage to the people (that's the other psyops group) ... even in their last intrusions, they created plenty of collateral fear but not so much collateral damage, at least not to the people anyway.
@Anonymous - good luck, tread lightly and power to the people !!

link   

link   

I personally don't worship money but the cabal/illuminati/whatever do - isn't that obvious? As for the DUMBS - when the time comes to take cover the last place I would want to be is underground - what if the doors became fused and no one could open them?

Much Much Much Peace...

oh and regarding the DUMBs, we should wait till they are inside them THEN wield them shut and collapse all the exits. "Out of sight, out of mind" lol

So brilliant!!

RE-iterate what the other numbskulls are saying with a twist of deee deeee deeee!!!

THEN do it again!!!!!

Anything else to offer except for establishment BULL S**T>>>>??

ON THE CORPORATIONS SIDE I SEE!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
now they are talking about big money, and big money don't play that.
there are people who are much more sophisticated in IT in the corporate world
than anon ever thought about being. once they mess with them, big money will unleash
the hounds. and once they have identified them, then they will unleash the much more ruthless of their associates.

big money only plays by the rules, so long as their income is not affected, mess with their cash, then there is no law.

edit on 3-10-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

yea but you are assuming that out of the hundreds or even thousands of IT ppl that set up the security for the big money brokers are on the outside. Now unless Im totally way off base here, dont the elitists HIRE middle class IT techs to set up their networks and protocols? Are you sure none of them are Anon?
All you have to do is look at wikileaks and how they got all those secrets docs, Im just saying.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
here we go again.. guess they think will be easier to remove wallstreet..
Am still waiting on them to get rid of farcebook permanently from the web as they earlier claimed they were going to..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Popsmayhem - I really want to understand your last post. Can you expand on your comments I am not up with all the shortened/abbreviated writing.

I actually respect people who have an opinion but I really need to understand what they are saying.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Where is the "shorthand"??

I understood it and I am only a noob in the black hat antisec community...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

stfu!!!!!! mouthpiece!!!

well I do know that they hire their IT guys, most of the big money handlers would probably be lucky to set the clocks on their VCRs. Im just saying.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Much Much Much Peace...

So brilliant!!

RE-iterate what the other numbskulls are saying with a twist of deee deeee deeee!!!

THEN do it again!!!!!

Anything else to offer except for establishment BULL S**T>>>>??

ON THE CORPORATIONS SIDE I SEE!!!

let me guess, you have a spot reserved for you inside one of those DUMBs?
Who do you actually think will be occupying those bunkers, sures the hell wont be the average american, only the trash that seeks to destroy our wonderful country, the politicians and the corp. big wigs.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

Yeah...I will believe it when I see it. I know many of the users feel the same way. All they have done so far has been to temporary inhibit websites and steal info. I do not think this is any concern to anyone.

Do not be afraid of them. It will most likely only egg them on. Stupid kids.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Wayseer because: grammar

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaade

I understand your frustration with not being able to find work, been there. However if the NYSE we're to suffer a massive attack it would cause issues for everyone but those who the attack was directed at. The people with money would not be destroyed by this only pissed that such a thing happened. On the other hand everyone with a 401k or a meager stock portfolio would lose everything.

People would panic and rush the banks to get their money out in fear of that system going down as well. Banks would be closed the FDIC would face claims in the Billions (which is probably non-existent). It would be the 1930's all over again only this time worse.

I agree with trying to rewrite the rules that hugely favor the upper class right now, but this is not the method that will achieve it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Okay - so far within this thread I have been told that Anonymous is a front for the CIA. I asked for some clarification and to be led towards the truth should I have been misinformed.

Have not been answered on that one - by anyone.

I have expressed my opinions - without recourse to anyone else. I have not necessarily agreed with some comments but have not resorted to telling people to shut up (expletive omitted) nor have I contracted my writing style so as to exclude people who may not understand abbreviated computer language.

I have been supported by others and my threads quoted as a reference. For that the person quoting me has been attacked as have I.

All I know is Anonymous is putting themselves out there. They are prepared to do something. The are totally upfront and are letting people know what they plan to do. When the government of the world can be as transparent in their business dealings then - the world would be a different place. If Anonymous is a CIA front - well what difference will that make.

The planet is in bad shape - the society that lives on this planet is in bad shape - I choose to stay above the hate and greed. I empathise with those who are suffering and should Anonymous actually succeed then at least a change will act as a catalyst.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

stfu!!!!!! mouthpiece!!!

Please research and bring proof that I am a "mouthpiece" and I will gladly as you put it "STFU" but until then, here is my proof that what I said is real and actual news.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join