It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet+CME= Huge Double Solar Eruption! What's Next, Triple, Quad Bombardment? How Bad Could it Get

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

apparently the the 'comet' wasnt discovered until Sept 30th, the DAY AFTER the NASA conference.

after reading the above, the following article wasnt so reassuring afterall:
www.time.com...

the incoming appears to be roughly from one end and the CME discharge out the other. as far as direction not necessarily impact.

speaking of stars and asteroids, apparently CNN has confirmed/admitted that a "huge brown dwarf hurling around in our solar system"

should we trust cnn, or nasa? considering that even in the past day nasa has recently been caught and admitted to editing images/data and even live vid feeds!

www.tribbleagency.com...
www.hidden-truth.org...

edit on 3-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Never say how bad can it get, if you say that it will get worse then ever before haven't you heard of Sod's law?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Am I loaded or did CNN just say The Destroyer was close on the edge of the solar system and bringing in all these strange comets? wth?

That means lots more comets and asteroids could be coming in during the next year.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Am I loaded or did CNN just say The Destroyer was close on the edge of the solar system and bringing in all these strange comets? wth?

That means lots more comets and asteroids could be coming in during the next year.

If there is a large object coming in it could be pushing a debris field and also be accompanied by a debris field. What about the Tear Drop Sun, Dante, and Planet Enoch? There's a strange line of thought for you. I need to go back to playing video games where strangeness is a little predictable. ------------------

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So the info on that first video said the cloud from that CME is supposed to be here October 4th-5th?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I have found this very interesting. Thank you for the post. I never did buy into elenin scare. However I will further investigate this information. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Ya leave it to NASA to feed you BS for 30 to 40 year and than OPeese we may have change
a few think but realy now we are being realy realy still full of BS

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is it refering to this ?

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Fantastic in just one day it seems posible: This hole idea of this recuring cycle of destruction.
Maybe in few months my bigest problem will be to find cover from all the meteors exploding everywhere.
At last somekind of ironic destiny for a civilization that denied that all this had hapened before He he he he the ancient sages loughing...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Did I just hear CNN say that right.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

That video alone deserves it's own thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
OK I did what digging I had time to do. SkyView is a group of amateurs who built their own observatory, and are independent. Nasa has said the object had a long orbit between the ort cloud and it never came close to the Kuiper belt.

Now we see the object inside the belt and that it has 4 planets orbiting it.logic says that if its that close and they can shoot film, the brown dwarf is coming our way.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones

Seems they said its flinging a bunch of comets our way from the kuiper. Makes sense. how else could so many come in and never make and orbit unless they never came here before.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I would like to know how big the comet was that hit the Sun recently? I know the whole thing, coma and all was HUGE, but I'd like to know about how big the rock itself was?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones

That video alone deserves it's own thread.

It's already had about 50 threads where it has been shown that the video isn't what it appears. If I could be bothered I'd find one, but I can't, because ATS sucks the very life out of me these days.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That article is from February.
And CNN is covering it now?
When is that bid from?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OMG people..The CNN snippet was just a public vote on the daftest conspiracy theories from months ago.
Really... Two of these doomladen threads from the same dude in one day?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Saw a Comet last night streak across the sky,was so excited lol.
I have seen a thousand and 1 shooting stars,and this wasn't 1.
Slow enough for me to track it across the sky and much bigger.Gulp.
Horrible feeling there are more to come.
Edinburgh UK by the way.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Littypoos

Comets do not "streak across the sky".
Are you sure you didn't see a satellite?
www.heavens-above.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join