It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62% Now See China As Threat to America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Keep trying to convince yourselves that they are not a threat, or an enemy... But steady yourselves, eventually you're going to have a very rude awakening.

Agreed. Proof to support our argument.

Link: China targets U.S. troops with arms buildup
(Monday, August 16, 2010)

China is aggressively building up military forces capable of striking U.S. forces in the western Pacific and elsewhere as part of what the Pentagon calls an array of high-tech “anti-access” missiles, submarines and warplanes in its latest annual report.

The report to Congress on China's military power, released Monday, also warned that China's military is extending its global military reach beyond a weapons buildup to wage regional war with Taiwan and the United States. The report also questioned U.S.-China military exchanges, noting that Beijing is using the visits and meetings for political influence operations and intelligence gathering.

Approximately one year ago, the Pentagon had warned everyone about China's military buildup. I do not know how much more proof is needed, so that people will wake up and smell the coffee.

In order to keep this topic exclusively on China, I placed a warning within the first two posts.
Click Here For Warning

Thank you for your participation, Section31

edit on 10/3/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
62% Now See China As Threat to the enemy of the world

This is not going to happen, but if it did, it would be a victory for all of us.

EDIT: Keeping in mind that the source is a web page that charges $3.95 to participate in the polls.
edit on 3/10/11 by Burnerz because: ^

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

reply to post by tothetenthpower

Keep trying to convince yourselves that they are not a threat, or an enemy... But steady yourselves, eventually you're going to have a very rude awakening.

Agreed. Proof to support our argument.

Link: China targets U.S. troops with arms buildup
(Monday, August 16, 2010)

China is aggressively building up military forces capable of striking U.S. forces in the western Pacific and elsewhere as part of what the Pentagon calls an array of high-tech “anti-access” missiles, submarines and warplanes in its latest annual report.

The report to Congress on China's military power, released Monday, also warned that China's military is extending its global military reach beyond a weapons buildup to wage regional war with Taiwan and the United States. The report also questioned U.S.-China military exchanges, noting that Beijing is using the visits and meetings for political influence operations and intelligence gathering.

Approximately one year ago, the Pentagon had warned everyone about China's military buildup. I do not know how much more proof is needed, so that people will wake up and smell the coffee.

In order to keep this topic exclusively on China, I placed a warning within the first two posts.
Click Here For Warning

Thank you for your participation, Section31

edit on 10/3/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

Not this BS fear mongering rubbish again! Oh, the Pentagon said it, so it must be true! Sigh

Please give me a reason why China would want to go to war with the usa, just one reason? China has become a super-power without having to invade every country left right and centre, if anything, it will be America who starts the war on China, considering the usa are falling to pieces, while china is flying high.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Israel is the problem

Remember: China did not steal US military technology and sell it to Israel.

Remember: Israel stole US military technology and sold it to China.

Remember: China did not attack the USS Liberty and kill 34 Americans then lie about it.

Remember: Israel attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans then lied about it

Remember: Jonathan Pollard was a Jewish American not a Chinese American and he worked for Israel not China.

Remember: Israel has the "Samson Option" that says they will take down everyone if they "go". China doesn't.

Remember: Congress took off Jewish New Year this year because Zionists control the US Congress.

Remember: Congress did not take off Chinese New Year this year because Zionists control the US Congress.

Don't be a puppet and allow the same bastards who sucked us into the Cold War and The War on Terror make yet another enemy out of nothing.
edit on 3-10-2011 by BRAVO949 because: bolding

edit on 3-10-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Israel is the problem

Alrighty then... So if we blow Israel off of the map and out of existence that would solve every problem the entire world has?

Amazing, people actually think this way... Isn't it?

edit on 3-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

OK....

So this thread has been reduced to who is REALLY the bigger threat.

Israel or China

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c36b6041902e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
lol why?

what on earth have they done to threaten americans? if our own american companies would just stop sending all our jobs over there, well we would be doing much better now, as a nation.

misplaced blame and stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
China is no threat militarily- yet. One thing that I like to fall back on is the fact that the concept of "quality" is not in their lexicon. Just look at those rocket launchers with their stupid white wall tires! And, those rockets somehow look fake to me. These people have no sense of style, no sense of quality and no sense of pride. They are just all about maximzing every penny to the detriment of everything else. This misguided thinking will come back to haunt them.

I read an interesting article recently about a guy who had moved some of his manufacturing to China. The quality of products kept going down, so he finally moved some production back here....here's the cool part of the story...his Chinese contact mentioned that in China the perception is that American-made products are of better quality than Chinese-made junk and the newly-minted Chinese middle class are clamoring for American-made stuff. So, this guy is now exporting his stuff to China and making a killing while using Americans in his American factory to make the products.

This concept has me thinking....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have more to fear from the federal government than I do the Chinese.

We went from Soviets to Arabs and now comes the Chinese.

The boogeyman is not next door, he's under your damn bed!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
China is no threat militarily- yet. One thing that I like to fall back on is the fact that the concept of "quality" is not in their lexicon. Just look at those rocket launchers with their stupid white wall tires! And, those rockets somehow look fake to me. These people have no sense of style, no sense of quality and no sense of pride. They are just all about maximzing every penny to the detriment of everything else. This misguided thinking will come back to haunt them.

I read an interesting article recently about a guy who had moved some of his manufacturing to China. The quality of products kept going down, so he finally moved some production back here....here's the cool part of the story...his Chinese contact mentioned that in China the perception is that American-made products are of better quality than Chinese-made junk and the newly-minted Chinese middle class are clamoring for American-made stuff. So, this guy is now exporting his stuff to China and making a killing while using Americans in his American factory to make the products.

This concept has me thinking....

Great post, and you bring up points that I have seen writers bring up, China is tip toeing on the edge of the abyss just like we are.

This is why we need to get manufacturing back into this country.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

In time....

In time.

Sooner rather than later those millions of Chinese who have been working their butts off & saving money will want to eventually do something with it and [For it to actually be worth something] China will have to let it's currency float and then inflation and finally China will become the largest consumer market in the world. They will want products & services from around the globe.

This is exactly why all the multi-nationals have positioned themselves there, so the average Chinese will have name brand recognition. After they reach a certain level of growth and wealth then the tide will reverse and the flood gates will open.
edit on 3-10-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
yeah well alright heres my 2 cents

1 people see china as a threat ok so stop buying their products without that and the billions americans buy from them they wouldnt have the capital to do anything.

2. china has superior numbers that is a huge asset

3. china has become what the usa use to be and what won world war 2 they have a vast industrial base with the means to resupply and requip their troops.

4 the us an china wont go to war as long as that cash cow exist without that cash no need for war they are making money off us and we are them however we are getting the raw end of that stick

5. shut up about isreal fascists nazis and stop trying to derail a thread about something that is not the topic of the thread.

for all you closet nazis who just dont seem to think are its time to call you what you are.
edit on 3-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarfbot
lol why?

what on earth have they done to threaten americans? if our own american companies would just stop sending all our jobs over there, well we would be doing much better now, as a nation.

misplaced blame and stuff.

I was thinking the same thing. How is another country's economic boom a threat? Like the worst that could happen is they no longer use our jobs over there. Which is good, because our jobs should be here. Even if it leads to the production of military innovations, what part of America is threatning them?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
China is not a 'threat' to America in the literal sense...they will take the throne as the biggest super power the world has ever seen, that is inevitable no matter what happens....but that has happened countless times throughout history and will continue to do so. Unless you are some USA! USA! chanting, flag waving idiot that gets turned on by being the worlds biggest super power then there is nothing much to complain about or see as a threat.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The only reason we see China as a threat is because they are now, more influential and in a basic sense POWERFUL than we are. We are think we are threatened because we are in a steep decline.

This OMG CHINA IS EVIL stuff pisses me off. China NEEDS us, and we NEED them. China is not a threat. The interior of our nation is a threat.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ActaNonVerba
This OMG CHINA IS EVIL stuff pisses me off. China NEEDS us, and we NEED them. China is not a threat. The interior of our nation is a threat.

I rest my case.

Some of you will get that.

Some wont.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
No - blowing countries off the map is exactly what the Zionist / Neo-con types always suggest.

Stop funding Israeli Apartheid.

Stop giving them weapons.

Convince them to write a constitution.

Convince them to treat every person in the country the same not Jews one way and everyone else another way.

Then - then, maybe we can talk to China on a level they may listen to because if we allow the Zionist bastards to treat the Palestinians like dogs then how can we say anything to China about their human rights issues.

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Israel is the problem

Alrighty then... So if we blow Israel off of the map and out of existence that would solve every problem the entire world has?

Amazing, people actually think this way... Isn't it?

edit on 3-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Totally agree with this part of your comment...

isreal fascists nazis

The scumbag Zionist bastards like Daniel Pipes, Frank Gaffney, William Kristol who con us into war in Iraq for Israel are now pushing us into war with Iran, China and Russia.

This is chess not checkers. Try to look ahead more than one move, would ya?

Originally posted by neo96
yeah well alright heres my 2 cents

1 people see china as a threat ok so stop buying their products without that and the billions americans buy from them they wouldnt have the capital to do anything.

2. china has superior numbers that is a huge asset

3. china has become what the usa use to be and what won world war 2 they have a vast industrial base with the means to resupply and requip their troops.

4 the us an china wont go to war as long as that cash cow exist without that cash no need for war they are making money off us and we are them however we are getting the raw end of that stick

5. shut up about isreal fascists nazis and stop trying to derail a thread about something that is not the topic of the thread.

for all you closet nazis who just dont seem to think are its time to call you what you are.
edit on 3-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

great failure of reading and comprehensions skills oh by the way

how does it feel to be a necon?

calling for the destruction of another country not your own

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join