It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62% Now See China As Threat to America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

lol,china needs nothing from the USA except what they owe them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I guess Chinese people are brown enough. We better start bombing them, too.

Besides, they have ninjas and know kung fu.
edit on 3-10-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I guess Chinese people are brown enough. We better start bombing them, too.

Besides, they have ninjas and know kung fu.
edit on 3-10-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Umm ninjas are Japanese not Chinese..
But you got the Kung Fu right.....that is Chinese of origin.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 3-10-2011 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

China has always been a threat to America. General MacArthur had very good foresight in wanting to take them out during the Korean war, yet he got fired for it.

The Chinese have stolen or have been given every military advantage we have. Constant attempts at cyber attacks. We know where they come from. And the Chinese say "We don't know what you're talking about!"

I believe it's just a matter of time before we go head to head with them. And when we do, it will be all out.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by wlord

lol,china needs nothing from the USA except what they owe them.

Are you being serious? If so, you have the world knowledge of a 12 year old.

China only owns a small part of American debt. Who owns the most? By far the American people. I can't remember the numbers, but it would do you some good to go look it up so you don't make an ass of yourself the next time you break away from WoW to talk to the grownups.

As to China not needing the US. You do realize that the USA is still, by far, the world's largest economy? Do you understand what that staement actually means? It means we buy more stuff than anybody else. China makes more stuff than anybody else. Big deal. We still have factories that can be tooled and started in a matter of weeks, and we have lots of unemployed people to fill them. If China should lose the US consumer market, they would be toast. So, who needs who again?

Kool-Aid, the friend of Jim Jones and propagandist's the world over.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If I were Russia, I would be wary of China. The US doesn't share a border with China. Russia does. They can meet and greet all they want, but I can see China driving north into Siberia for the sheer amount of raw materials, if they want it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Russia and China are better allies to each other, than the USA is to Israel.

They both planned to dump the use of the dollar in trade with each other, trading only in rubles and yuan.

There are no problems between Russia and China, and they both have one common enemy.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Anyone else feel a war coming on?

This is how they start.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

You ought to take a day just for yourself and back off of ATS for a while.

Your opinions just scream that they are actually not your own, but a conglomeration of the bs you've been reading on here.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Thanks for the concern, even though it is not genuine.

I'm taking a day off here, ON ATS... You should see what I can come up with on the clock.

My opinions are my own, assume what you will, you don't have to read them... Though, I've been fairly consistent on this topic for a long time now.

Have you got any other suggestions for me?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

i guess you missed the irony of the stereotypical, dim witted and culturally bereft American.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

If they owned half the economy then they would not need half of Chinas money they beg for every QUARTER to bail them out of…. ‘EVERYTHING’

IF they owned half the economy then they would pay all that they owe, not just china, but also several other countries that they have not paid back in the last 50 years.

‘the world's largest economy’
Lmaf…your extremely funny ,was that a joke?

I think you should get your facts straight,maybe you should call the USAs Daddy, 'China Wong 'to clarify your informaton.

'china needs america' thats the dumbest thing i have ever heared of in my life.
'whos your daddy'...sorry
whos the USA daddy...CHINA

BEGGING AS COUNTRY,ALWAYS BEGGING ON THERE KNESS TO SOME OTHER COUNTRIE TO BAIL THEM OUT.

Oh please china,please help us americans again...and again...and again ,and again.

who needs who again????????????????????????????????

edit on 3-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
no one has to attack america to destroy it. it is self-destructing. politicians know it, wall street knows, the majority of the world sees it and now the population is realizing it.

china doesn't have to do anything. they are adding fuel to the fire and they aren't throwing any life jackets.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
IF they owned half the economy then they would pay all that they owe, not just china, but also several other countries that they have not paid back in the last 50 years.

Yes.... yes.....

you are quite done....

The US has paid it's bills. How familiar are you with how China has "Invested" in US? How much do you know about Annual payouts?

I think you should get your facts straight,maybe you should call the USAs Daddy, 'China Wong 'to clarify your informaton.

"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"
Mark Twain

You were saying?

'china needs america' thats the dumbest thing i have ever heared of in my life.
'whos your daddy'...sorry
whos the USA daddy...CHINA

Yes China is our Daddy.
They will have to wait inline just like everybody to be paid out.

BEGGING AS COUNTRY,ALWAYS BEGGING ON THERE KNESS TO SOME OTHER COUNTRIE TO BAIL THEM OUT.

Well obviously one hasn't paid much attention to the real world. It's a Global economy. Everybody is pretty much has their hands in everybody else's pocket.

Oh please china,please help us americans again...and again...and again ,and again.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
you are likely well aware, the United States has a staggeringly high public debt load. the total US public debt load was approximately $14.1 trillion.

How much of this money is owed to China?

As of December/2010, the United States owed China $1.164 trillion.

There is currently $4.3 trillion owed to countries such as China, Japan and the United Kingdom. China owns roughly 27% of this total.

The United States currently has a public outstanding debt total of over $14.1 trillion. Of this total, China owns roughly 8%.
In case you were curious, Japan owns the second-highest amount of US debt ($875.9 billion).

china needs america

edit on 3-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

China is becoming more and more like Russia every day. Its only a matter of time.

It seems more likely that the US is becoming more and more like Russia everyday, not the Chinese...

edit on 3-10-2011 by EliThebrave because:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

www.time.com...

Because if China stops playing with America, China stops.

Despite that you seem to have somehow got it into your mind that America is a squabbling third world country, it is still somehow magically the largest economy in the world. Who do you think buys all this Chinese crap?

Me.
edit on 3-10-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
China was always a threat to the U.S.? they are a communist country. I expected the percentage to be at least 90%. The tiger hasn't changed its' stripes. Our government allowed it to happen to trade with them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
China wants to dump the US dollar as the world reserve currency. They will do this once they divest themselves of the dollar. Who can blame them, thats not a threat, they just are taking care of themselves

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join