It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diabolical Origin Of Flying Saucers And The Demonic Spirits Within Them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So these demonic entity's built robots somehow because they need a material body to use so they can do whatever they do "diabolical stuff" and whatever shenanigans they do here on earth. OK well then how do they build the robots in the first place? Or is it they over powered the good aliens possessing them making them then build the robots during possession?

Have you heard of Xenu? the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Supposedly the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm.

Well i think that might answer your question

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i decided long ago what i wanted to be. but after many years of intense focus and concentration.i still don't know what i am and i don't even know where i am...

i think we all have those moments, but as Bruce Lee said,

be happy but never satisfied.

and to me it means be content but always strive for more,
Peace my friend, I hope you find your questions answered one day

-Bob
edit on 5/10/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
abductees brought on-board the flying saucers,claim that they appeared to be entirely seamless.as if molded from one continuous piece of material...

and a lot of these flying saucers,when seen from the outside,appeared to be around 30 or 40 feet across.but when viewed from within,they were 200 or 300 feet across!

the demonic aliens controlled their saucers movements and motions with their minds,their thoughts.perhaps each being has their own custom designed craft.living portals,extensions of themselves...

i think that these flying saucers are telekineticly constructed.these vehicles are the way demonic entities are able to gain entrance into our reality...to harvest our souls?...armageddon?...the apocalypse?
edit on 5-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join