It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diabolical Origin Of Flying Saucers And The Demonic Spirits Within Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
demons have found a way to enter our reality in physical form.by first creating,then animating through posession,biological robots.the demons are wearing exo-skeletons.their evil spirits are "literally within" the aliens that we call the...greys,reptilians,nordics and insectoids...

but the perplexing mystery of the ufo's and flying saucers themselves.that these demons seem to pilot and are seen within.flying through our atmosphere and landing on the ground...what are they? and where are they made? are they "real machines" or are they just illusions planted in our minds to make us "think" that they are spaceships? do the demons telekinetically construct them?

do the demons have a factory some place? where do they build their flying saucers? on another planet? i doubt it... really bizzare to say the least. something deep within myself keeps telling me that they come from earth.they originate and evolved right here...not from outerspace...but from underground,deep beneath the oceans and in the air...long before we arrived on the evolutionary scene...

unfortunately,the abduction by aliens scenario might a way they harvest human souls and replace them with something else...changelings? artificial souls? if so,what are they doing with them?

whatever way you choose to accept or deny all this...it's really bad news for the human race and the only "real hope" we have,is if there exists "good" aliens somewhere.who are aware of our terrible plight.who are aware of the trap that the "evil" demonic beings have captured our physical bodies and our souls within and who will intervene on our behalf...if not...we must be damned...and the demons have found a way to get to us...even in hell

edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How can there be good aliens if you say the aliens are demons?

Or are you suggesting that there are good and bad aliens? Sorry i lost you somewhere in that OP.

vvv

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

They are not demons!

Aliens and demons imo both exist and are completely separate, so do interdimensional beings.

Good and bad aliens exist. There are good and bad humans, what makes you think there aren't good aliens?

Stop with the aliens=demons............the bible thumpers started this one and I'd like to thump them with a bible

Any reference to "Sky beings" from ancient civilizations mention NOTHING about demons!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here's how I choose to deny it:

There's not one shred of proof for it. There's not one shred of proof that demons exist.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why does a race from another world/planet have to be a demon?

Why can't they just be a part of a world where their flesh looks different from ours.

I believe in a Creator that creates and has created all things. His creation is not a creation of good and evil. His creation is only good.

Are there "evil" intentions caused by some of his creation? Yes....and these will be dealt with on their individual level of learning and or infancy when they transform back to only spirit forms.

Just wanted to throw in my two cents.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by blocula

Or are you suggesting that there are good and bad aliens? Sorry i lost you somewhere in that OP.

vvv

*chuckle* I'll try my hand here - by extension, any good aliens would also be demons (either by way of only being DECEPTIVELY good, or just by being the good counterparts of demons - angels...same thing as far as I'm generally aware, just different alignments/intents).

@my good friend mblahnikluver - while I respect your opinion as well as your right to have and express it, it is every bit as without support as is the opinion in OP (and my own). We have a set of information and very limited evidences to work with, and OP and myself interpret it one way based on what we feel is the most sound understanding in light of the peculiarities and behaviours exhibited.

@ jtap66 - every bit as much proof (plus some) exists for demons as exists for aliens, frankly...especially when people such as myself and the OP can find cause to attribute the behaviours of the UFO/alien phenomena to demonic sources, given a good many parallels with ostensibly non-UFO-related demonic encounters over the centuries (both exhibiting similar abilities, responsiveness to commands in the name of Christ, disregard for christian faith, and so forth). In the bible, Satan is called the prince of the powers of the air, and in the Book of Enoch, a group of angels provided humanity with advanced knowledge of a good many topics that various cultures around the world tend to ascribe to those who came from the sky...so there are a host of correlations either way for quite some time.

Be well, all.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
demons have found a way to enter our reality in physical form.by first creating,then animating through posession,biological robots.the demons are wearing exo-skeletons.their evil spirits are "literally within" them and they are the aliens that we call the...greys,reptilians,nordics and insectoids...

but the perplexing mystery of the ufo's and flying saucers themselves.that these demons seem to pilot and are seen within.flying through our atmosphere and landing on the ground...what are they? and where are they made? are they "real machines" or are they just illusions planted in our minds to make us "think" that they are spaceships? do the demons telekinetically construct them?

do the demons have a factory some place? where do they build their flying saucers? on another planet? i doubt it... really bizzare to say the least. something deep within myself keeps telling me that they come from earth.they originate and evolved right here...not from outerspace...but from underground,deep beneath the oceans and in the air...long before we arrived on the evolutionary scene...

unfortunately,the abduction by aliens scenario might a way they harvest human souls and replace them with something else...a changeling? an artificial soul? if so,what are they doing with our souls?

whatever way you choose to accept or deny all this...it's really bad news for the human race and the only "real hope" we have,is if there exists "good" aliens somewhere.who are aware of our terrible plight.who are aware of the trap that the "evil" demonic aliens have captured our physical bodies and our souls within and who will intervene on our behalf...if not...we must be in hell...

Could you provide samples of the intensive reasearch you must have done to state such a wild conclusion. Or did you just read a bunch of stuff and think 'that'll do' which I think is more likely.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is a difference between fallen angels and demons. I agree that the demons are using the exo-skeletons that we refer to as the greys. However, I believe that the Nordics are likely fallen angels.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by blocula

Aliens and demons imo both exist and are completely separate, so do interdimensional beings.

1) Right there you lose all credibility in my book, Although to you it may mean nothing to others they might agree. Your mixing three different theories of what these "things" in the sky might be/come from and mixing it into one big bowl saying they all exist.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop with the aliens=demons............the bible thumpers started this one and I'd like to thump them with a bible

2) the fact that your stating demons exist means your a bible thumper as well but just in your own way ( hence you stating aliens, demons, interdemensional beings all exist.) that imo contradicts itself entirely.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any reference to "Sky beings" from ancient civilizations mention NOTHING about demons!

3) My point exactly once again contradicting your self. If "sky-beings" as you call them exist it totally disproves what you consider angels and demons because the way the ATS community sees it (and i SAY that VERY LIGHTLY ) the things in the sky are either A) aliens B) Demons playing tricks on our minds. C) All Complete Hog-Wash people making stories up/ There Black-Op/Government Aviation D) String Theory/ Inter-dimensional beings.

I say this with all sincerity im gonna stop there, ive seen you post for a long time and know your a respected member so go at it, pick my sh!t apart lol im intrigued to see where you go with this.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Oh...Not THIS topic again...It's been done to DEATH already.

Yes, the theory is for it is plausible.

Is it Likely? Not sure...I doubt it.

Apart from maybe biblical references, & other people's opinions, we'll never really know.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
demons have found a way to enter our reality in physical form.by first creating,then animating through posession,biological robots.the demons are wearing exo-skeletons.their evil spirits are "literally within" them and they are the aliens that we call the...greys,reptilians,nordics and insectoids...

Fallen angels and demons are not the same. Demons = Greys and Fallen angels = nordics/reptilians

It's likely that fallen angels constructed them along with the rest of the flying vehicles in the Bible.

Why would you doubt it? What do fallen angels do in their spare time? We have no idea, but we know they have the vehicles and apparently the technology to make it happen.

unfortunately,the abduction by aliens scenario might a way they harvest human souls and replace them with something else...a changeling? an artificial soul? if so,what are they doing with our souls?

Stop watching so much "V". The fact is, it happened during Noah's time (Genesis 6). Daniel 2:43 clearly says about the last days "they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men" (KJV). Jesus in Matthew 24:37 says the last days will be "as the days of Noah were". The Bible is full of references regarding fallen angels returning to deceive mankind.

Matthew 24:4, when the disciples asked Jesus about signs of the end, the first thing He said was "take heed that NO THING deceives you." The KJV says no "man", but the Greek actually says "thing".

whatever way you choose to accept or deny all this...it's really bad news for the human race and the only "real hope" we have,is if there exists "good" aliens somewhere.who are aware of our terrible plight.who are aware of the trap that the "evil" demonic aliens have captured our physical bodies and our souls within and who will intervene on our behalf...if not...we must be in hell...

Huh? All this talk about demons and souls, I just assumed you were going to say our only hope is God or Christ... I'm confused, are you hoping for good aliens to show up and fight with soul stealing demons?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Lol.

When Christian Europeans encountered the black-skinned tribes of Africa for the first time, they thought they were demons too.

Don't worry, ignorance just takes time to get over.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by blocula

vvv
seems to me to be our only real hope.if there are good aliens out there somewhere that will save us.come to this demon planet earth and rescue our fallen and captured souls...

will that be armageddon?...the apocalypse?...i think so...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Like the others say, there are the good, the bad and the ugly.

Good Aliens.
Bad Aliens.
Ugly Aliens.

Good Humans.
Bad Aliens.
Ugly Aliens.

Bad Demons.
Ugly Demons.

Good Angels.
Good Looking Angels.

Some Demons and Angels pose as Humans or Aliens. Some Aliens pose as Demons and Angels. Some Humans pose as Angelic Demons. Some Aliens pose as Demonic Angels.

Btw: Its all a fun battle of good vs. evil that has been going in since Trillenia. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
yet another thread about aliens being demons. with not a shred of evidence again
why do aliens have to be demons? cant they be 2 seperate entitys on their own?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
How amusing - this is blatantly a product of two belief systems intermingling and producing a total load of nonsense. Take a little UFOlogy, add a bit of mystic christianity, mix well, place in head for 30 mins and serve steaming hot with a little occult seasoning.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
seems to me to be our only real hope.if there are good aliens out there somewhere that will save us.come to this demon planet earth and rescue our fallen and captured souls...

will that be armageddon?...the apocalypse?...i think so...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
yet another thread about aliens being demons. with not a shred of evidence again
why do aliens have to be demons? cant they be 2 seperate entitys on their own?

Because of the simple fact that the bible claims all things from the sky to be divine/holy. To state that these things are aliens from another part of the galaxy contradicts what the bible is sayin. I cant for the life of me understand why people are so naive/scared/un-beliving to really think that one man, created all of us. People are like adults trieng to trick little kids. We are willing to believe anything just to satisfy our own intuition notion of "knowing" we have an answer. Heres a question for all you so called believers that is just as powerful as your "if god didnt create us then how do we exist" Who created God? Thats the real ultimate question for you religous buffs I god created all of us the universe everything in existence who was the master mind behind him how the F@ck did God become to exist?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. Ideas of other worlds and beings is just the type of thing that leads people astray from God. Space Travel is the ultimate sin.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumSkull87
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. Ideas of other worlds and beings is just the type of thing that leads people astray from God. Space Travel is the ultimate sin.

That's not all we have to worry about.

Everything really started going downhill the moment people started believing the lie that the Earth is round.

And don't even get me started regarding Copernicus. If there were ever a man who started this out-of-control, ball of lies, it would be him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join