It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diabolical Origin Of Flying Saucers And The Demonic Spirits Within Them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

demons have found a way to enter our reality in physical form.by first creating,then animating through posession,biological robots.the demons are wearing exo-skeletons.their evil spirits are "literally within" the aliens that we call the...greys,reptilians,nordics and insectoids...

OK as you're the guy with the answers could you explain how non-physical entities managed to build the biological robots to begin with ? I'm anticipating that they "possessed" a higher order technological race and used them to build the devices - am i close ?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
non physical entities/spirits are one thing...

invisible to our limited vision entities/spirits is another...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I hope that someday you will stop weaving reality around your own fantasies, and be able to objectively arrange facts to properly see reality. Even though that's very unlikely.

Short form: "What does god need with a starship?"

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
I hope that someday you will stop weaving reality around your own fantasies, and be able to objectively arrange facts to properly see reality. Even though that's very unlikely.

Short form: "What does god need with a starship?"
when compared to the electromagnetic spectrum, we have a very limited perception of reality > en.wikipedia.org...

and we don't even know what reality is...

when we look out into the void of ancient light that we call outerspace, we don't even know what we are really looking at...

if there is a god, he/she/it drives a flying saucer...and must be evil or just away on vacation,when the murder factory auschwitz was built and in use...one of way too many examples that i could use...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I can't understand why people are still unable to comprehend the enormity of space.
There is plenty of other suns that could have life bearing planets around them.

Aliens are demons? Pfft... You are undoubtedly Christian.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContractedMercenary

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
yet another thread about aliens being demons. with not a shred of evidence again
why do aliens have to be demons? cant they be 2 seperate entitys on their own?

Because of the simple fact that the bible claims all things from the sky to be divine/holy. To state that these things are aliens from another part of the galaxy contradicts what the bible is sayin. I cant for the life of me understand why people are so naive/scared/un-beliving to really think that one man, created all of us. People are like adults trieng to trick little kids. We are willing to believe anything just to satisfy our own intuition notion of "knowing" we have an answer. Heres a question for all you so called believers that is just as powerful as your "if god didnt create us then how do we exist" Who created God? Thats the real ultimate question for you religous buffs I god created all of us the universe everything in existence who was the master mind behind him how the F@ck did God become to exist?

man created 'god'. god came to exist because man invented him.
and because the bible says that all things from the sky is divine/holy, is utter garbage.
thats just a book that has no proof of anything, just peoples idea's/preachings

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2011 by lenya007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Good Looking Angels.
Bad Demons.

I hazard a guess you are somewhere in between these two...more the former.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
when we look out into the void of ancient light that we call outerspace, we don't even know what we are really looking at...

if there is a god, he/she/it drives a flying saucer...and must be evil or just away on vacation,when the murder factory auschwitz was built and in use...one of way too many examples that i could use.

there are around 100,000,000,000 billion stars within 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the visible universe!!!!!

and most stars have planets orbiting around them...

if only 1% of 1% of 1% had planets within their stars "goldilocks zone" -liquid water...and 1% of 1% of 1% of those planets had evolved intelligent life...there would still be 1,000's of advanced civilizations flying and traversing all over the universe...

and thats not even factoring in the possibility of non- water based life forms...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i think we are what we decide we are.

and what we 'see' directly correlates.

clean the slate again then tell me that there's still the things you see.

Peace,
-Bob

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by blocula

i think we are what we decide we are.

and what we 'see' directly correlates.

clean the slate again then tell me that there's still the things you see.

Peace,
-Bob

i decided long ago what i wanted to be. but after many years of intense focus and concentration.i still don't know what i am and i don't even know where i am...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Demons exist, because GOD created them, try getting your head around that.
Other interstellar civilizations looking at our world would see some of the atrocities we commit as humans and would consider some of us demons.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There are no daemons. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that daemons exist. This is insane.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WannabeMartian
There are no daemons. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that daemons exist. This is insane.
my friend and i one winter night, heard a demon screaming and cackling in the graveyard behind where i live.believe me...they exist > www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
demons have found a way to enter our reality in physical form.by first creating,then animating through posession,biological robots.the demons are wearing exo-skeletons.their evil spirits are "literally within" the aliens that we call the...greys,reptilians,nordics and insectoids...

but the perplexing mystery of the ufo's and flying saucers themselves.that these demons seem to pilot and are seen within.flying through our atmosphere and landing on the ground...what are they? and where are they made? are they "real machines" or are they just illusions planted in our minds to make us "think" that they are spaceships? do the demons telekinetically construct them?

do the demons have a factory some place? where do they build their flying saucers? on another planet? i doubt it... really bizzare to say the least. something deep within myself keeps telling me that they come from earth.they originate and evolved right here...not from outerspace...but from underground,deep beneath the oceans and in the air...long before we arrived on the evolutionary scene...

unfortunately,the abduction by aliens scenario might a way they harvest human souls and replace them with something else...changelings? artificial souls? if so,what are they doing with them?

whatever way you choose to accept or deny all this...it's really bad news for the human race and the only "real hope" we have,is if there exists "good" aliens somewhere.who are aware of our terrible plight.who are aware of the trap that the "evil" demonic beings have captured our physical bodies and our souls within and who will intervene on our behalf...if not...we must be damned...and the demons have found a way to get to us...even in hell

edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

May be just may be humans are the demons that are often talked about?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

my friend and i one winter night, heard a demon screaming and cackling in the graveyard behind where i live.believe me...they exist > www.abovetopsecret.com...

What you in all likelyhood, that you heard that Janurary night in the graveyard, was a red fox vixen in heat that was calling for a mate.

Janurary... is mating time for the foxes, at least in the northeast U.S.. Before dawn... while we were hunting, my brother and I, heard some of the most blood curdling screams and yips that you ever would want to hear.

It scared the hell out of me, until I checked it out in a book, about the sounds that animals make.

Unless... it was something else besides a fox?

edit on 4-10-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Oh, dear, you need to ease off the science fiction books movies and magazines, no more science fiction for you.

you are grounded.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

What you in all likelyhood, that you heard that Janurary night in the graveyard, was a red fox vixen in heat that was calling for a mate.

Janurary... is mating time for the foxes, at least in the northeast U.S.. Before dawn... while we were hunting, my brother and I, heard some of the most blood curdling screams and yips that you ever would want to hear.

It scared the hell out of me, until I checked it out in a book, about the sounds that animals make.

Unless... it was something else besides a fox?

edit on 4-10-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

Me and a bunch of mates heard one one night, sounded like a woman screaming in the forest, we even got police involved and he (the officer that came to search the really dark and scary woods) told us it was most likley a fox.

Yes it is a rather blood curdeling sound.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
what we heard that night was directly in our faces and stayed there for about 15 seconds till we ran away.it was laughing like a cackling mad scientist.then the sound quickly shifted into inhuman moans,then changed into shreiks and ended with what sounded like an enraged werewolf...a fox? an owl? a coyote?...no way

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by blocula

Oh, dear, you need to ease off the science fiction books movies and magazines, no more science fiction for you.

you are grounded.
how long am i grounded for?...grounding me wont change what i know we heard that awful night...it was evil and very angry...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join