It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diabolical Origin Of Flying Saucers And The Demonic Spirits Within Them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The term alien is excessively broad and can mean many things. Here are some examples from an online dictionary.

a·li·en (l-n, lyn)
adj.
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.
n.
1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
2. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
4. A creature from outer space: a story about an invasion of aliens.
5. Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.
tr.v. a·li·ened, a·li·en·ing, a·li·ens Law
To transfer (property) to another; alienate.

alien [ˈeɪljən ˈeɪlɪən]
n
1. (Law) a person owing allegiance to a country other than that in which he lives; foreigner
2. any being or thing foreign to the environment in which it now exists
3. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) (in science fiction) a being from another world, sometimes specifically an extraterrestrial
adj
1. unnaturalized; foreign
2. having foreign allegiance alien territory
3. unfamiliar; strange an alien quality in a work of art
4. (postpositive and foll by to) repugnant or opposed (to) war is alien to his philosophy
5. (in science fiction) of or from another world
vb
(Law) (tr) Rare to transfer (property, etc.) to another

alien (l-n)
Introduced to a region deliberately or accidentally by humans. Starlings, German cockroaches, and dandelions are species that are alien to North America but have become widely naturalized in the continent. Compare endemicindigenous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source:
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin alinus, from alius, other; see al-1 in Indo-European roots.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are aliens demons? No not all. Some would fall into that category. Some would be the sons and daughters of God or some would be angels if you believe in creation and intelligent design. I suggest you read your bible for the answers you seek. The bible states that angels came from the heavens. The heavens are above us. Where exactly is hell? That is not truly known. Hell is referred to as the pit. Lucifer and his legions, who were once angels, reside in this pit.
Any intelligent being is capable of either good or evil and also subject to the way good and evil is perceived in that society. For example it is acceptable for an oceanographer to study marine life through observation, tag and release, and even dissection. That is not considered evil, but if that life were on a level as we are now those could possibly be considered malicious and evil.
I hope this helps. The important thing is that you do not allow your life to be ruled by fear. You must overcome it and allow it to pass through you. Become a stronger more evolved person from it. Have faith, do good for your fellow humans, have morals, and live the life you were given with love.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
How amusing - this is blatantly a product of two belief systems intermingling and producing a total load of nonsense. Take a little UFOlogy, add a bit of mystic christianity, mix well, place in head for 30 mins and serve steaming hot with a little occult seasoning.

LOL. And MIX WELL is the key thing! Mix it all up so well....get all the chunks out.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you ever seen edward scissor hands? this is just like when that fanatical religious woman says He's evil, when he's clearly not. do you think edward scissor hands is evil too?
edit on 3-10-2011 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Why does a race from another world/planet have to be a demon?

Why can't they just be a part of a world where their flesh looks different from ours.

I believe in a Creator that creates and has created all things. His creation is not a creation of good and evil. His creation is only good.

Are there "evil" intentions caused by some of his creation? Yes....and these will be dealt with on their individual level of learning and or infancy when they transform back to only spirit forms.

Just wanted to throw in my two cents.
i suggested that perhaps the "demons "evil spirits" originate on earth. they come from here...not outerspace...and that "good" aliens that do come from outer space.might be our only chance of being saved and or rescued...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
not to mention the "hushed up" fact that there are over 150,000 documented ufo sightings since 1960! and at least that many more that have gone unreported, for fear of ridicule from a public that lives in denial of what's really going on around them...we are not alone > www.nicap.org...

something deep within myself keeps telling me that they, the demonic spirits, come from earth. they originate and evolved right here...not from outerspace...but from underground, deep beneath the oceans and in the air...long before we arrived on the evolutionary scene...and they have our bodies and our souls captured in hell...a place we call earth...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Could you provide samples of the intensive reasearch you must have done to state such a wild conclusion. Or did you just read a bunch of stuff and think 'that'll do' which I think is more likely

for over 25 years i have studied the information in the over 200 books that i have read concerning flying saucer sightings and alien being encounters...not to mention the "hushed up" fact that there are over 150,000 documented ufo sightings and encounters with beings of unknown origin, since 1960! and at least that many more that have gone unreported and this thread is what i think is going on,what is going to happen...sooner than we think......

demons,the evil spirits, originate on earth and they dwell underground,beneath the oceans and in the air...

and they created exo-skeletons,we call aliens,that they posess and animate and they created the ufo's and flying saucers as well.both of which and who knows what else, are weapons and defenses against the "angelic entities' who will return here and they will engage in a final war between good and evil...the battleground is planet earth... this will be armageddon...the apocalypse...

and i will not be blindsided from this terrible reality...i will not allow the temporary illusions of material gain lead me astray from the truth...

and the winners will harvest our souls...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
People, people, what's with this gringo need to have terrible boogie-men spawning everywhere and threatening your life and soul and way of life!???
Stop being so scared of the universe, it may look menacing but it's actually a pretty cool place to explore...

And I SWEAR i posted in a very very similar threads a couple days ago... If you have the patience to read your damn godly book PLEASE take your time and use the SEARCH function of the site.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
and the evil and angelic spirits have fought before, in ancient india.the evil entities won and captured our souls and here we are ...in hell...waiting for armageddon...> www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think like this as much as possible.
Just unplug yourself from all the stake, you put in this life. At least as much as possible.
As George Carlin recommends, become a spectator of an elaborate show. So you don't lose your mind over the things that are coming upon the world.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
reply to post by blocula

Have you ever seen edward scissor hands? this is just like when that fanatical religious woman says He's evil, when he's clearly not. do you think edward scissor hands is evil too?

I like how people post regurgitated propaganda, as proof that there way of thinking is popular. I wonder if you've
even considered the facts of propaganda in media and entetainment ? "Hollywood says this, so that's what I believe ".

Ignorance ! Superb Galante.
edit on 3-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You do have a good point, due to that we explored all the land on Earth and the Oceans Depths are yet to be explored....just saying

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumSkull87
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. Ideas of other lands and beings is just the type of thing that leads people astray from God. Sea Travel is the ultimate sin.

Fixed for those living in the 16th Century.
edit on 3-10-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Rekrul
reply to post by blocula

I like how people post regurgitated propaganda, as proof that there way of thinking is popular. I wonder if you've
even considered the facts of propaganda in media and entetainment ? "Hollywood says this, so that's what I believe ".

Ignorance ! Superb Galante.
edit on 3-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I think his point was the absurdity of accusing something or someone of being evil (just like Christians have done since their beginning) without proof. That snippet from Edward Scissor Hands was art reflecting society.
edit on 10/3/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There is somewhat truth in this as far as some of what the black ops and elite term ET, though demonic is just a word. Negative entity is another. The bullies, basically of the universe school, on the 4d channels and lower. So levels over our head and lower, which is why they also have more abilities than we have, for we're in tests as just slivers of ourselves here, so they're really taking advantage while we can't remember in these tests and are at a huge disadvantage.

But that is only some of the ET. We have Family watching over as well. In the duality school tests, if one side is there, the other is as well, and our polarity, frequency, and unconditional love is what determines, to a degree, how much help, interaction, miracles and support we get.

Saying they're all demonic and also that they're all entities even, by our idea of those terms is far the truth. Working on our level of awareness and consciousness, having Faith in Love and Goodness watching over is more important than ET, it also gains protection from negative experiences. We have a really good teacher in Christ as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumSkull87
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. Ideas of other worlds and beings is just the type of thing that leads people astray from God. Space Travel is the ultimate sin.

Hahhaha ! Now thats funny! In the past people were burned on the stake for having clear scientific mind that proved to be correct and not the religious dogmas. Now I think in a world of rational thinking such who used a Time Machine from the early 14th century need to be on the stake. Hey which century do you come from? I mean were you trolling or being dumb?

I feel like puking every time I see someone making a little, unimportant and pointless attempt to expalin UFOs/alleged other beings existing on Earth as demons...

Indeed, seeing how religion goes through centuries, many things were demons, but heck, it turned out those things were not demons and people were not witches! It was just in the small brainless heads of the believer tards! Not even going to comment any further, pointless to even argue with such.

blocula you are just another [Post would be removed for Manners & Decorium if I said so and Im tired of such like you posting here]
edit on 3-10-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow. Another Aliens are Demons thread.....Mods where are you?

Regarding the Theory, there isnt even any real Evidence for Aliens and there is certainly no Evidence that Proves anything in the Bible to be correct so how is it logical to try to connect 2 things that arent even proven to Exist? Lets find out who or what is visiting us first before labeling.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The term alien is excessively broad and can mean many things. Here are some examples from an online dictionary.

of course alien can mean different things.just like lots of other words...but in a "ufo/alien forum" the meaning is obvious...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
How amusing - this is blatantly a product of two belief systems intermingling and producing a total load of nonsense. Take a little UFOlogy, add a bit of mystic christianity, mix well, place in head for 30 mins and serve steaming hot with a little occult seasoning.

LOL. And MIX WELL is the key thing! Mix it all up so well....get all the chunks out.

exactly!...

take one hushed up theory...

and combine it with a lot of denied yet obvious evidence...

then mix in a little fear and ridicule and what do you get?...

the diabolical origin of flying saucers and the demonic spirits within them...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
Wow. Another Aliens are Demons thread.....Mods where are you?

Regarding the Theory, there isnt even any real Evidence for Aliens and there is certainly no Evidence that Proves anything in the Bible to be correct so how is it logical to try to connect 2 things that arent even proven to Exist? Lets find out who or what is visiting us first before labeling.

theres "zero" evidence for god as well...but that does'nt stop billions from believing...

and there are thousands of photos of ufo's and flying saucers,with over 150,000 documented sightings since 1960! and all throughout the past..

show me 1 picture of god...that will never happen..

"if" there is a god,he/she drives a flying saucer and is an alien...

is there evil in the world?...look around,it's everywhere...

is there good in the world?... not really and whatever is claimed as being good...is purely subjective..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think that you are making some hasty generalizations, regarding that the majority of space aliens = demons.

I will follow you down the rabbit hole to the "gates of hell" to prove your point. First off - Tell me where the rabbit hole is, so I can walk down it myself, in case you care not to tag along. I'am ready for a "NO FEAR" adventure at this point of my life.

Yet... I can show you the "rabbit hole" of the starry Universe my friend - as in a "flying saucer," if you care too tag along. Just remember that every living soul in the Universe, must choose a path between "good and evil;" and I hope that our space brethen will prove too you and I, that the majority of the other-worlder's that have conquered interstellar space travel have chosen the path of good.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 3-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 3-10-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join