It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and The Courts in Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And also, the Masons are responsible for stopping zero point energy because they drive their combustion engines to the Lodge.

Every week, even!

Do you have any idea how much money they have cost the bib industry?

Wearing those aprons is a total slap in the face to all Bib makers.

Where do these people learn logic?

Captain Crunch?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Here is my buddy's story in print and also from television if it helps you communicate your mysterious "cure" any easier.

It may be off-topic, but for all those "1%ers have the cure," "Masons have the cure," "Hippies have the cure" crowd, here is the story. He was a 1%er in the USSR, now he is a Mason, and he is open to all the cures (even the Hippy ones).

He is an inspiring young man who migrated from the Soviet Union when he was 13 years old and just celebrated his 30th birthday. He went to city college in San Francisco, and then walked on to the Florida State Football team a few years ago. He does inspirational speaking *snip* and would do anything for anyone whom he perceived in need. He was diagnosed while working on his Master's degree thesis roughly 3 years ago. Given time I am certain he will do great and worthwhile things with his life; he is just that type of person.

--> A Testimonial from one of the many emails I receive.

From T.O.:
I am in treatment and looking to do some trial and alternative things to heal and strengthen my body to continue to fight for what many take for granted, life. This treatment will work on keeping the cancer from coming back as well as killing the tumor, and strengthening my immune system that was damaged by the disease and chemo itself. I was born in Armenia / Russia part of former USSR into a well to do family that did not have a need for anything. In 1993 my family came to US, after the fall of the USSR. We came here with nothing and started from zero. I am telling all this to say that I know how hard it is to have to fight for what you want in life.

“I had all the right tools, until I was diagnosed with a rare cancer.” Just as T.O. began working on his Master’s Thesis he was struck with the disheartening diagnosis of Rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare cancer mostly found in children and seldom in adults. He smartly remarks, “I guess me being a big kid it suited me well.” Yet T.O. embraced his situation with good faith undergoing a 46week Chemotherapy and radiation treatment. Armed with a positive attitude and a great support system, to T.O. “46 weeks did not seem that bad.” After nearly a year’s time of therapy the cancer went into remission.

Less than seven months had past before it was back, but this time T.O. was required to seek a special facility in California called ‘City of Hope’ to proceed with another 6 month treatment process. But with the determination of a casted spear and the tenacity of a pit-bull he withstood, yet, a second round of chemotherapy.

Unfortunately, the human body may only withstand so much radioactive treatment and as surprising as the initial diagnosis, the shocking reoccurrence of this life threatening disease is now on it’s third attack...

WCTV Link

Other Source (and fundraiser, fair warning)

So there you have it. One of the "elite" and a Mason and a young, strong, powerful, positive individual, and there is no clear cure. Even with the benefit of this being primarily a childhood cancer that is extremely well researched.

Come on Daddio, you haven't responded to me yet. Are you speechless? Where are all of your answers? Where is the simplicity you spout?
edit on 7-10-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Sorry, been busy working on the house for the wife. I have manufactured colloidal silver generators for many people. One woman had stomach cancer, gone, another young woman had a cancerous cist on her uterus, it shrunk into a stone after 5 months of silver and ozonated water, she had it surgically removed just in case. Had a friend at work who had hit himself in the head with a chainsaw, pretty bad wound, 16 stitches, he put silver on it right away and it was healed in 5 days, the doctor was astonished, cured his Hypetitis C too! They said it was incureable, okay then.

I am sorry if some of you here don't believe what is real. The lodge could explain your blindness to the truth. Sadly. I am not angry with the people so much as i am with the idiotic ideology. My former father in law was a 9th degree masona nd he let his daughter, my former wife, DIE. She had diabetes and she needed an insulin shot, her poarents came over and took our daughter back home with them and left my wife to die on the couch. Nice folks, my mother in law was a woman of the eastern star and complete drunk, even though she went to AA every monday! My father in law worked for the city and was a total idiot.

They are both gone and I have spit on their grave in anger. I have helped out people, I will not give money but my time to those in need. Sorry that you masons get upset but that is life right. I know who I am, where I came from and where I am going. I don't need the comradery of other men to steer me. I am not communist. I am a freeman on the land, I harm no one and avoid those who wish to do me harm. If confronted, I have no problem taking a life.

Still, there is so much that is swept under the rug as a result of ignorance. And for those who think I have back pedaled, far from it, I stand by what I say. All of the other groups that you may belong to are all tied together and are part of the bigger organization. You can disagree all you wish and say it isn't so, but we outside that group do know and we see it all the time and it makes us sick. Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Kiwanis, 4-H, Lions and the rest are all part of the same international group. Who are you kidding?

Just as the church steers all religions, freemasonry steers almost all the governments. Sad.
edit on 7-10-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

It seems to me that your problem lies not in Masonry, but a particular Mason.

And, so you know, Masonry has but three degrees, not nine.

Perhaps he was a Scottish Rite, or York Rite.

Concordant bodies, not Freemasonry per se.

I imagine that cancer, which is an abnormal growth of cells, manifests in a myriad of different ways, depending upon the case.

I am truly sorry for your loss, but Masonry is not your enemy.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I had some jokes for Hepatitis C but I am too tired.

Well if you're former father in law was a 9th degree then he didn't finish his Scottish Rite initiation or, if you're erroneously applying numbers to the York Rite, he made it through the Chapter and Council degrees but not the Chivalric Orders. Either way, degree doesn't equal rank/position.

They are both gone and I have spit on their grave in anger.

Don't let anger get the best of you.

I don't need socialization to hrlp but I enjoy it. We're humsn...we're social creatures. I enjoy my solitude as well. I am a free man as well. I am not communist either. I wish for peace but stayed prepare for war.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Just as the church steers all religions, freemasonry steers almost all the governments. Sad.

There are many churches in this World.......and they have ONE Ideal. So does Freemasonry, but you just DON'T understand these things, do you.?
You really don't have a clue.
(you're just another blunt tool in the toolbox, are'nt you??). Not good enough for the required task.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taurean27

There are many churches in this World.......and they have ONE Ideal. So does Freemasonry, but you just DON'T understand these things, do you.?
You really don't have a clue.
(you're just another blunt tool in the toolbox, are'nt you??). Not good enough for the required task.

Funny. The churches one ideal is for us to all get along AS INDIVIDUALS. I understand the spiritual Masonic stuff quite well. A tool in the toolbox, that is good. Love to see such wit.

I am more than good enough for the task. I know what I know and I know it completely and for sure, I don't know everything, but learn each day from watching and listening before I speak, my father taught me that. The world does not NEED organizations that 'steer" the people in the wrong direction. Mob rule is not the order of the day. You will say that freemasonry has contributed to the public good. But do you really understand the difference between statute and Law? Big difference. And yes, the old testament is the rule book, the ten commandments are the LAW. Everything else written, and there are more than 60 million statutes nationwide which ARE NOT laws but merely regulation to enslave the unwitting and blind sheeple, these are not laws. Harm no one, damage no property and violate no others rights and you have done NOTHING wrong. RESPONSIBILITY is the only thing that needs to be taught. Be respectful and be responsible.

This is not backpedaling either, just clearing the air. Donating to a charity is communism. People have the right to whatever they wish, but they must earn it. I do not give hand outs, I will help them learn or see the way to go about fending for themselves, but will not support them, that is communism in the first degree.

I think this post has run it's course, Some of you will understand it, some won't. No big deal, I said what I said and I stand by it. I fully support an anti-masonic platform and party like John Quincy Adams did in 1830. The world would be much better off, oh what a dream.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Freemasonry doesn't wish to interfere with the various churches nor do we interfere with government. That is just absurd.

How does Freemasonry steer in the wrong direction? Is it our values? Our lessons? Our charities?

So you're saying we violate the 10 Commandments? Well we don't.

Charity is not communism. That is ignorance of both charity and communism. Charity is Biblical and required by God.

So your dream is to force your bleak narrow minded and fairly fascist views on everyone else?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Daddio, do you truly believe Donating to Charity is Communism?

Compassion is not political, and I hope that someday you understand that.

Interesting how you did not respond to anyone until a more abrasive and confrontational reply was written.

Hate and anger are hard on the body, release them.

Ironically, you could use the lessons of Masonry that you so adamantly spurn.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Daddio, do you truly believe Donating to Charity is Communism?

Daddio is confused about a number of things, not only charity (which is helping people who can't help themselves) and communism (which is public ownership of the means of production, and has nothing to do with charity). For example, he said:

"The Shriners have a "Childrens Cancer Center" here."

Shriners don't have any cancer centers, Shriners have orthopedic hospitals and burn centers.

And so on.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Sorry, been busy working on the house for the wife. I have manufactured colloidal silver generators for many people. One woman had stomach cancer, gone, another young woman had a cancerous cist on her uterus, it shrunk into a stone after 5 months of silver and ozonated water, she had it surgically removed just in case. Had a friend at work who had hit himself in the head with a chainsaw, pretty bad wound, 16 stitches, he put silver on it right away and it was healed in 5 days, the doctor was astonished, cured his Hypetitis C too! They said it was incureable, okay then.

If you are telling the truth, then you are committing the greatest sin of all. You are holding back the cure for cancer. I am quite sure you are full to the top of horse nuggets, but on the off chance that you are not a complete liar, you should take your invention to the news studio and demonstrate it to the world. If you don't, then I guess we can all assume you fall into the first category. Switch from stones to superballs, much less cleanup in that glass house of yours.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Colloidal Silver couldn't even get rid of my flu last year. It is not a cure for anything.

Silver is an excellent material for utensils. It resists mold, viruses, and bacteria and it makes perfect sense for medical instruments or eating utensils. Drinking it is useless.
edit on 12-10-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Dunno, you drink enough of it and you turn into an over sized smurf.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by network dude

Colloidal Silver couldn't even get rid of my flu last year. It is not a cure for anything.

Silver is an excellent material for utensils. It resists mold, viruses, and bacteria and it makes perfect sense for medical instruments or eating utensils. Drinking it is useless.
edit on 12-10-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Ignorance is bliss is it not. You obviously did not use it correctly or you bought some BS silver product.

www.cancertutor.com...

sota.at...

These articles have been printed in magazines and medical journals. Many universities have done studies on the process. Silver has been proven to be effective by Johns Hopkins University of Medicine, UCLA Medical Center and many others. Bringham Young University has done studies on it and poste dthem in medical journals and there are many doctors who completely believe and use silver in their practice. This is what I mean, masons blow it off as BS so they can keep the truth hidden from the public. Many people have published papers exposing the fraud of the "fraternity". Still hate the idea of a "secret society" and all the drmnatic BS. Who needs it, can't think for yourselves? No self confidence? Why would any intelligent human NEED to be involved in such a controlling BS organization?

Again, I have said my piece and I stand by it, until freemasonry is totally extinguished and never allowed to exist again, mankind will always be duped and kept from the truth and future progress and freedom. Done.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

How is it controlling? Outside the Lodge Freemasonry doesn't control me. I still hang out with those I wish, eat what I wish (and how I used to), drink booze as I wish, and so on. You would think as controlling as you say Masonry is you'd think my family and friends would have noticed. Confidence has nothing to do with joining an organization.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Silver has been proven to be effective by Johns Hopkins University of Medicine, UCLA Medical Center and many others. Bringham Young University has done studies on it and poste dthem in medical journals...

Where are the links to these articles and papers?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Here is where you have a MASSIVE communication breakdown. We on this board, who happen to be masons, who don't believe your holistic cure for cancer works, are doing so as people, not as masons. Masonry has no control over medicine or medical treatment. Shriners have hospitals that they offer free treatment to kids in need, but they in no way control who gets to hear about how "eye of newt" cures the common cold, or how "Bat's ears" cure the flu. Seriously, you have some large issues. I think perhaps you should talk to a professional about your thoughts. (stay away from the medicine man with the chicken bones)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

My degree is chemistry. Silver is excellent topically but worthless when ingested.

If you disagree, please tell me the mechanism that works when ingested. Silver atoms will likely kill what they contact. That means good and bad cells they contact. In general the intestinal tract has coatings that will deflect the silver, so maybe it could be effective on a stomach ailment as it passes through that tract. Any blood or tissue infection would never come into contact with the silver, because it will pass through the body unabsorbed. IF it does get into the blood stream it will be just as damaging as it is helpful. It is a heavy metal, and heavy metal poisoning is a serious ailment all by itself!! Possible brain damage, possible anemia, possible respiratory problems. So, maybe I could justify Silver as helping a GI problem, but anything beyond that it is doing more harm than good.

Now, you say ignorance is bliss. So stand up. My friend is dying. Save him. Will you stand behind your keyborad and make unsubstantiated claims while someone dies, or will you prove yourself? Your arrogance and/or laziness is creating a lot of anger in me, and you won't like me when I am angry.

Does your thing work or not?
If it does, pony up.
If it does not, then shut up.

Either way, continuing to make unsubstantiated internet claims will eventually get under my skin.

Your credibility is in question at this point. Post your sources for your supposed studies that show "ingested silver" is effective. Offer up a sample of your elixir. Or, cut and run while you still can.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently” Nietzche
edit on 18-10-2011 by mystifying because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join