It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretary of State Does a Back Flip on Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Duplicity is a revealing quality when judging a person's character. According to a 2002 law that Secretary Clinton voted for, anyone born in Jerusalem should be recognized as a citizen of Israel. Here is her new stand on the issue.

LINK | LINK | LINK
Pursuant to longstanding policy, the President,
through the actions of his Secretary of State, has recognized
no state as having sovereignty over the city of Jerusalem, and has designated that highly sensitive issue
as a matter to be resolved through negotiations by the
foreign parties to that dispute. In order to implement
that policy, the Secretary of State lists “Jerusalem” instead
of “Israel” as the place of birth in passports, and
in consular reports of births abroad, of U.S. citizens
born in that city. In 2002, Congress enacted the Foreign
Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Year 2003, Pub. L.
No. 107-228, 116 Stat. 1350, Section 214(d) of which
states that “[f]or purposes of the registration of birth,
certification of nationality, or issuance of a passport of
a United States citizen born in the city of Jerusalem, the
Secretary [of State] shall, upon the request of the citizen
or the citizen’s legal guardian, record the place of birth
as Israel.” 116 Stat. 1366.

Where was the capital of Israel 3000 years ago? LINK

edit on 2-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
When this woman (using the term lightly) went from running for Prez to aligning with Obama, it became clear that she is nothing but a political whore that can be bought.

Quite clear that she will do and say anything to stay in the lime light and line her pockets.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Just remember. The most important ATS member is this guy! ! And I agree that they have taken their reward in this world. This guy agrees.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
She's in the right here. Israel doesn't fully control Jerusalem so why should be listed as citizen of Israel? And if the parents have a cow about it they can have it changed to say Israel so what's the big deal?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by jude11

Just remember. The most important ATS member is this guy! ! And I agree that they have taken their reward in this world. This guy agrees.

Do you have some kind of problem with me?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I have to disagree with you. The most important ATS member is this guy! !

Peace!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

Peace!

That was my bad. That post wasn't directed towards you but to SuperiorEd the guy who quoted your post.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by jude11

Your signature had this ATS trick on it. I was laughing with you on your signature.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

She's in the right here. Israel doesn't fully control Jerusalem so why should be listed as citizen of Israel? And if the parents have a cow about it they can have it changed to say Israel so what's the big deal?

As a free nation, we should stand with the only free nation in the region. Israel shares our values of life, liberty and freedom of religion. Who else should we recognize in the region who shares these values that is laying a claim on Israel's capital. It is a big deal. We should not stand in any way for a nation that seeks the destruction of another free nation.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

Peace!

I fear that others do not understand. All of us are the most important ATS member. For those who do not get it, the link is to the member page of the person logged in.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Kind of implies that Jerusalem is it's own State .Implication's much?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I have no problems, insult no one and mostly an observer.
Is there a problem?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ionsoul

Maybe this is a new app, if so , not cute.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ionsoul

Thanks for the game. Back to the thread: This woman indicates that she is in the game for service of self.
Question: How far does one go before enough?
Peace1

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Why thank you! I appreciate the shout out. However, I don't have
3 legs.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Israel is not a part of the United States, so frankly, it's none of our damned business how they handle citizenship... Why do the people in D.C. not get that?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Maybe you should check out the laws in regards to life, and liberty that has been enacted in the US recently. Are you sure that is what the Nation now stands for? I will agree that Israel stands for those things just as much as the US does. Too bad what our Nation stands for has changed so drastically in the last few years.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

you would be correct. I certainly don't understand and i am no fan of either Clinton.

@SuperiorEd -- thank you for bringing it to my attention (never noticed it before)

for the record, i am not a guy but a gal

peace and thanks for the chuckle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jude - why???? ... and please remove that link from your sig
as the lady i was raised to be, i am not sure if i should say thank you, question your motives or address the admin. I am no one, i am everyone, i am human and i am female. if that's not enough, i am who i am and if you find me to be special, thank you however, i truly do not desire the attention.

@both - what difference does it make when or how long a computer is signed on in my name?
just because a system is signed in doesn't mean i'm active on the site. heck i might not even be in the same room or building for that matter. there are others at my location who browse under my moniker (they like to see the details not provided to guests), is that a problem?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Your signature had this ATS trick on it. I was laughing with you on your signature.

I know.

Always good to spread a smile.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

you would be correct. I certainly don't understand and i am no fan of either Clinton.

@SuperiorEd -- thank you for bringing it to my attention (never noticed it before)

for the record, i am not a guy but a gal

peace and thanks for the chuckle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jude - why???? ... and please remove that link from your sig
as the lady i was raised to be, i am not sure if i should say thank you, question your motives or address the admin. I am no one, i am everyone, i am human and i am female. if that's not enough, i am who i am and if you find me to be special, thank you however, i truly do not desire the attention.

@both - what difference does it make when or how long a computer is signed on in my name?
just because a system is signed in doesn't mean i'm active on the site. heck i might not even be in the same room or building for that matter. there are others at my location who browse under my moniker (they like to see the details not provided to guests), is that a problem?

Please don't be insulted or suspicious.

The link goes to the personal profile of anyone that clicks on it.

It's just my way of saying that every member is the most important member. That includes you.

Peace.

edit on 3-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join