It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sky is a hologram?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
When are they going to play the original Star Wars Trilogy on the sky?

Most of those YouTube videos are ridiculous. Actually, all of them are.

"OH MY GOD I SAW SOMETHING I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT MUST BE HAARP/ALIENS/CONSPIRACY/GHOSTS/HOLOGRAMS/SOMEONE SLIPPED ME SOME '___'!"

This failed logic is behind so many human errors. When will we finally learn?

And your failed logic is the reason the majority of our population do what they are told, like good little sheeple.

How am I displaying failed logic? Every single video in the OP can be explained. Has been explained.

It's your failure to research and find out the truth that is the true error. We all have a responsibility to truth, and some of us prefer to live in our own fantasies. While a socio-political and economic storm brews some of us waste our time and energy believing in nonsense. THAT, my friend, is the true failure.

As for me? My eyes are OPEN. Which is why these YouTube videos, posted by uneducated fools or intentional hoaxers, do not have the same effect on me. Have a very nice day. =]

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by kwell

I've had the same idea:

Revelation 6:14
The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Ah! This explains it! This is simply another case of people not being able to differentiate the movies from the real world. Very common here on ATS, I've noticed.

Guys, it happened in a movie - and we all know that the Illuminati use movies to tell us the truth - so it must be happening in the real world too. This is rock-solid reasoning, and we should all believe that images are being projected on the sky just to screw with us. Maybe we're even all starring in a TV show that we don't know about!

Has anyone figured out what they were trying to tell us in the GI Joe movie? Whatever it is I'm sure it's profound.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Someone U2U me with this thread seeming to be about the governments holograms... www.abovetopsecret.com... It seems to go indepth and I haven't had a chance to look at it but when I go over it I will comment.

I have found these patents that seem to go along with this:

U.S. Patent 4686605: Method And Apparatus For Altering A Region In The Earth’s Atmosphere, Ionosphere, And/Or Magnetosphere Issued: Aug. 11, 1987 Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 5038664: Method For Producing A Shell Of Relativistic Particles At An Altitude Above The Earth’s Surface ~ Issued: Aug. 13, 1991 Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 4712155: Method And Apparatus For Creating An Artificial Electron Cyclotron Heating Region Of Plasma ~ Issued: Dec. 8, 1987 Filed: Jan. 28, 1985

U.S. Patent 5068669: Power Beaming System ~ Issued: Nov. 26, 1991 Filed: Sep. 1, 1988

U.S. Patent 5218374: Power Beaming System With Printer Circuit Radiating Elements Having Resonating Cavities ~ Issued: June 8, 1993 Filed: Oct. 10, 1989

U.S. Patent 5293176: Folded Cross Grid Dipole Antenna Element ~ Issued: Mar. 8, 1994 Filed: Nov. 18, 1991

U.S. Patent 5202689: Lightweight Focusing Reflector For Space ~ Issued: Apr. 13, 1993 Filed: Aug. 23, 1991

U.S. Patent 5041834: Artificial Ionospheric Mirror Composed Of A Plasma Layer Which Can Be Tilted ~ Issued: Aug. 20, 1991 Filed: May. 17, 1990

U.S. Patent 4999637: Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above The Earth ~ Issued: Mar. 12, 1991 Filed: May. 14, 1987

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Not only are they doing holograms but they are also creating artificial clouds. Look at the patent:

U.S. Patent 4999637: Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above The Earth ~ Issued: Mar. 12, 1991 Filed: May. 14, 1987

Cloud falls to earth... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
really? you realize how hard it'd be to pull that off? energy costs, machine placements, consistency in the hologram, etc. would, most likely, be noticeable. are you sure you're not a troll?
edit on 3-10-2011 by Boswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Everything is a hologram, my fellow being of light

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
there must be something wrong with your eyes go see your doctor.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yea I saw the moon shoot so fast upwards and it seemed like it wanted to move to the right... I've also seen it change color and sizes within minutes.. and also I've seen what appear to be smaller moons and they are white, like discs and they seem to be pulling the clouds.

Interesting video of a curious moon here:
www.youtube.com...

also some interesting dialogue in the video

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
Just because the idea is so out their does not mean it cannot be reality. If they wanted to hide something in the sky and have the technology to do so I would think they would create a hologram out of the trillions of little aluminum particles they spray in the sky every day. Aluminum reflects light. Any ways, I see something weird in the sky every day. You can see it as well, it is best visible at night. You can see what would be called a refresh rate for your monitors. Hear is a example

The wavey lines that you see moving across the screen is called the refresh rate, it updates the monitors picture with in seconds. You can see the same effect when you look at the sky.
www.youtube.com...

Its the same thing as the lines that are going down on this monitor.
www.youtube.com...

Another thing I noticed the shape of the lines wear oval and not matching the earths sphere atmosphere.
Next time you are look out at the stars try and find the effect that I am seeing. I asked a couple of my friends and family if they could see the same thing and they can, so its not just me.
edit on 2-10-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that explanation! I have been trying desperately to describe these "stripes" I have been seeing in the sky recently..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Indeed, the sky is a hologram. I used to be a big fan of the UFOs/aliens, until I understood what these 'beings' are actually, and how they correlate with The Anti-Christ - why, for thousands of years, UFOs/aliens have been depicted as the good aliens, the 'creator', so to speak. A brilliant, brilliant plan, I must say. No wonder millions of people all around the world are easily duped.

Package that hologram with technology like Voice To The Skull (VTTS), and what will you get? MAGIC big time - you'll suddenly be listening to your own God, speaking from within you, in your very own language. And religion? No problem - they have it all figured out. Why do you think each human being has a birth cert? People won't believe until it happens. So let it happen - once and for all.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
possible but not probable

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Wonderful point. It's always been my belief that they spray chemtrails full of reflective materials. Now why would that be? Most would say it is to reflect sunrays away from the earth. I believe its to project an image upward from earth. Pilots who fly through a hologram sky wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Who's to say whether everything is a hologram, or just the moon. Maybe our atmosphere is for the majority how it actually looks, with some things added in (i.e moon), and possibly some things taken out or blocked from our view. Could it be possible that nibiru does exist, but is blocked from our view and only visible when the projector (for lack of a better term) malfunctions or someone makes a mistake?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by kwell

Every single thing here is easily explainable. The moon "in front of" the clouds is simply shining through the thinner ones...The other moon disappearing is simply being covered up by clouds. The clouds stopping at a strait line was explained by a commenter to the clip going by the name of GregOrca:

"It's just a front encountering mackerel sky (altocumulus undulatus aka undatus)
Go have a look at the photos from 1905 of altocumulus undatus clouds
No different from what you have filmed.
Those wavy clouds have been called Mackerel sky for centuries."

and the Chinese city with the illusion of another city was actually just a badly translated story that got passed around different news stations till it was distorted beyond what it really was...as explained here aukiman.blogspot.com...

Maybe if you took the initiative to watch the moon, you will see the things people describe and you won't be able to explain them either unless it's with *rash* hologram theories. I mean why is it so impossible. Look at the tupac hologram, he does concerts..

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by actualfactuals

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by kwell

Every single thing here is easily explainable. The moon "in front of" the clouds is simply shining through the thinner ones...The other moon disappearing is simply being covered up by clouds. The clouds stopping at a strait line was explained by a commenter to the clip going by the name of GregOrca:

"It's just a front encountering mackerel sky (altocumulus undulatus aka undatus)
Go have a look at the photos from 1905 of altocumulus undatus clouds
No different from what you have filmed.
Those wavy clouds have been called Mackerel sky for centuries."

and the Chinese city with the illusion of another city was actually just a badly translated story that got passed around different news stations till it was distorted beyond what it really was...as explained here aukiman.blogspot.com...

Maybe if you took the initiative to watch the moon, you will see the things people describe and you won't be able to explain them either unless it's with *rash* hologram theories. I mean why is it so impossible. Look at the tupac hologram, he does concerts..

Well the Tupac example isn't even a hologram. Instead it's a very old magic trick/illusion known as Pepper's Ghost that dates back to the 16th century. www.forbes.com... It's very impressive looking, but only under very specific conditions. It would be impossible to make a 3-D moon illusion this way, that could be viewed in the sky the entire Earth over.. How could such an illusion (or even hologram for that matter) be set up in such a way....and for what purpose?!?! Not to mention how could this have been pulled off for thousands of years....There's just so much craziness to this idea, and so little proof that it really doesn't deserve the time of day.

And for the record, thousands of amateur, and professional astronomers watch the Moon every night. Don't you think they'd notice if the Moon 'hologram' was glitching?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
They do sheep, and that's why so many videos exist of proof. I've seen it myself. You can call it thin clouds with a bright moon shining through, that's AMATEUR. How stupid can you be to not realize if it's simply the moon shining through thin clouds.. What world are you living in? Clearly not the 3-D. Go out, videotape the moon from it's visible time to the time when it descends below the horizon, and I will point on the anomalies one by one for the people who can't do it themselves. I will very much enjoy your rebuttles when your eating off the plate I slaved over for 5 years to prove my theory.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Oh and speaking of specific conditions.. Maybe these could be created with the reflective materials dumped into the atmosphere by the ton from chemtrails.. (I know, I know, chemtrails *don't* exist). Right? EDIT: Also the moon is not 3-D, hence why we see the same side at all times, because it does not adhere to normal physics laws. Oh wait it orbits the earth at exactly the same pace the earth rotates, while simultaneously being the same size as the sun (more or less) to the point where we can recieve a total solar eclipse? Come on bro, even i'm not that far into conspiracies.. Pfft
edit on 30-10-2012 by actualfactuals because: Moon

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In the mid-1990s, the international flight altitude of commercial aircraft was dropped from 60,000 feet to 45,000 feet on average. I have been flying internationally several times a year now since the 1980s and have noticed this has taken place as of which was about the same time in the 1990s that chem trailing really came into action. Also to note, chem trail aircraft fly at an altitude above 70,000 feet. So, if these chem trails were blocking something from our visual sight then commercial aircraft passengers as well as charter pilots would not visably see anything due to almost a 100% decrease in their legal altutude. Maybe I just know this because I was initially a navy aircrewman in my first enlistment in the 1980s or perhaps Im just aware enough to come to such a realization. People always post so much garbage using so many worthless opinions of why something is or something isnt but I am giving you this little bit of fact of which I do know as fact. As for the rest, its up to you.
edit on 30-11-2012 by corpsman907 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Your post is at best misinformation and at worst disinformation.

How exactly is it that commercial aircraft flew at 60 thousand feet when the most common airliner of all time the boeing 747 has a service ceiling of around 45,000 for all passenger carrying variants?

Also you'll be interested to note that I've been flying at least 4 times a year since I was 5 (mid 1980's) and I have never been on a flight where the pilot has stated we were cruising at an altitude over 40 thousand feet.

So... try again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join