It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sky is a hologram?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I saw some strange videos of the clouds going behind the moon and other strange things with our sky that points to our government playing with project bluebeam and covering up the real sky.

So I started watching the sky...the moon in particular. In these last few months I have seen some very strange things. I have seen the clouds going behind the moon.(the moons not in our atmosphere, this should not happen). One night at 4am I saw the moon jumping slightly up and down and the edges blurring in and out. It moved across the sky so fast that it went down with in 15 minutes.(Projector problems?)

Here are some other people that have seen strange things in the sky:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If you don't think the governments of the world are playing with project bluebeam and holograms...think again..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Im sorry but the sky isn't a Hologram. Common Sense. Pilots never have problems. I even have a friend in the Airforce flying drones at very high altitude all ask him but I already kno his answer.

One Love

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That Chinese video is fake. It's video of Chinese flooding with a fake report dubbed over it.

Mirages are silhouettes

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by Fastercaddy

You assume the hologram is like a sheet or something.

link   
The clouds are clearly not moving behind the moon. The brightness of the moon through thin clouds might fool a child into thinking that but I'd expect more from an adult.

I saw this video last night for the 1st time and it still has me puzzled -

Clouds don't have sharp angles to them so I don't know how the moon appears pac-man like in her photo. This one has me scratching my head.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
That Chinese video is fake. It's video of Chinese flooding with a fake report dubbed over it.

Mirages are silhouettes

It was on the news, also on the news was the two suns in China... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The sky can't be, need I mention the pilots that have to fly through that everyday? Somebody would've been said something by now. We're been flying for ages.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I saw this video last night for the 1st time and it still has me puzzled -

Clouds don't have sharp angles to them so I don't know how the moon appears pac-man like in her photo. This one has me scratching my head.

OMG! do you know where this is at?

This is what I've described following back in May 2011. Me and my wife followed something exactly like that which disappeared in front of our eyes too...what is it? where is it?...am I real? lol

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No. No it isn't.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
The sky can't be, need I mention the pilots that have to fly through that everyday? Somebody would've been said something by now. We're been flying for ages.

Have you ever been to Las Vegas? When you are far from Las Vegas driving in you see the terrible smog but when you are in Las Vegas it looks clear...you have no idea what you are breathing in.

If you were up in the middle of it you would not be able to see it. Take for example the new hologram greeters they have at some airports. Notice the kid sticks his hand in the middle of it...you wouldn't be able to notice if you were up in the middle of it... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Buddy I don't think project blue beam would work if the "steps of the project" were all over the internet, wouldn't they take off the pages ? -.0

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just because the idea is so out their does not mean it cannot be reality. If they wanted to hide something in the sky and have the technology to do so I would think they would create a hologram out of the trillions of little aluminum particles they spray in the sky every day. Aluminum reflects light. Any ways, I see something weird in the sky every day. You can see it as well, it is best visible at night. You can see what would be called a refresh rate for your monitors. Hear is a example

The wavey lines that you see moving across the screen is called the refresh rate, it updates the monitors picture with in seconds. You can see the same effect when you look at the sky.
www.youtube.com...

Its the same thing as the lines that are going down on this monitor.
www.youtube.com...

Another thing I noticed the shape of the lines wear oval and not matching the earths sphere atmosphere.
Next time you are look out at the stars try and find the effect that I am seeing. I asked a couple of my friends and family if they could see the same thing and they can, so its not just me.
edit on 2-10-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Have you ever been to Las Vegas? When you are far from Las Vegas driving in you see the terrible smog but when you are in Las Vegas it looks clear...you have no idea what you are breathing in.

If you were up in the middle of it you would not be able to see it. Take for example the new hologram greeters they have at some airports. Notice the kid sticks his hand in the middle of it...you wouldn't be able to notice if you were up in the middle of it... www.youtube.com...

No, I haven't. I can speak for two places, Illinois and Cardiff though. If it's not cloudy, you can see what you're looking at. I see planes flying over my house all the time.

link   
reply to post by kwell

Every single thing here is easily explainable. The moon "in front of" the clouds is simply shining through the thinner ones...The other moon disappearing is simply being covered up by clouds. The clouds stopping at a strait line was explained by a commenter to the clip going by the name of GregOrca:

"It's just a front encountering mackerel sky (altocumulus undulatus aka undatus)
Go have a look at the photos from 1905 of altocumulus undatus clouds
No different from what you have filmed.
Those wavy clouds have been called Mackerel sky for centuries."

and the Chinese city with the illusion of another city was actually just a badly translated story that got passed around different news stations till it was distorted beyond what it really was...as explained here aukiman.blogspot.com...

link   

Originally posted by fg45rr1
Buddy I don't think project blue beam would work if the "steps of the project" were all over the internet, wouldn't they take off the pages ? -.0

It is funny you should mention that...I can't find most of the videos I use to see with the strange things happening in the sky. Youtube must have buried them somewhere. Don't worry...internet censorship is coming.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
WHY and HOW would the sky be a hologram? I can't tell if you're seriously considering this as a possibility or if you're poking gentle fun at those videos. ATS continues to amaze that's for sure. Maybe YOU"RE a hologram.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
so is that china video real or not im sure someone knows

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
When are they going to play the original Star Wars Trilogy on the sky?

Most of those YouTube videos are ridiculous. Actually, all of them are.

"OH MY GOD I SAW SOMETHING I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT MUST BE HAARP/ALIENS/CONSPIRACY/GHOSTS/HOLOGRAMS/SOMEONE SLIPPED ME SOME '___'!"

This failed logic is behind so many human errors. When will we finally learn?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

No, I haven't. I can speak for two places, Illinois and Cardiff though. If it's not cloudy, you can see what you're looking at. I see planes flying over my house all the time.

Is it one of these planes... www.youtube.com...

Pause this video at about 12 seconds. They also have cloaking technology that can make things appear invisible. Or cloak it with a hologram to make it appear to be something else... www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join