It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no economic crisis.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

The news is full of hysteria and dread as to how much of a an economic crisis the world is in. Rome trembles. So to speak.

I submit that it is all part of the social manipulation that is at work on us by the media. They only focus on the debtors and ignore the lenders.

These lenders are in actual control of the economy.

If mankind wants to end the so called economic crisis, all mankind need do is rein in those run away rich lenders.

Let us not forget, those nations in debt; Greece comes to mind, should also be made to come to heel on it‘s extravagances.

Woe to the rich. The tax man cometh.

If there were an actual economic crisis, it would be the lenders in the news and not the debtors.

Regards
DL

only way MAN can get be rid from all this is if people stop voting ona political party because it is family bredin them or they are so nieve they cant see a bad elect when it slaps them in the face, and yes this is an amrican enigma/ I think it is mostly due to so many new voters comming of age, and new immigrants being elligible to vote and they have no clue what each party actually represents and they vote off here say from friends and neighbors with sheer ignorance towards the damage actually being done. I beleive for illegals becomming legal and For high schoolers a few classes in our political system would benefit us deeply. Then that new 18 year old so eager to cast his first vote will have more then his daddys opinion, he will base it on knowing each party and theri views outlooks and agendas.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
I could be wrong, but I think you both misunderstand the OP.

I believe he's saying the economic crisis is engineered. Perhaps I am reading too far into it - But I believe he's alluding to the idea that the economic crisis is manufactured to squeeze even more out of you and I. I have often felt the same way.

It's all engineered. We use Monopoly Money for everything. People no longer trade goods and services, just little scraps of paper or a balance that exists in binary only.

Please clarify OP - I'll gladly take back my comments if I'm incorrect.

ETA: In summary, REAL wealth is not threatened. Only the fiat wealth that we have all been trained to see as true wealth. Those that truly have resources are not scrambling to fuel their cars so they can go to work so they can continue to fuel their cars - They are sitting on piles of REAL wealth, while we scramble to earn a scrap of paper.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

You seem to be on my page.

Yes, our socio economic demographic pyramid is kept in the shape that it is in by the rich to serve their needs and not the needs of the common.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
No economic crisis?

Tell that to my father and my brother who both have lost jobs and are still looking for over 3 years. Tell that to the unemployed masses and underemployed. Tell that to my friends who have college degrees and are either unemployed or underemployed hit with loan debt. Tell that to those who are not reported because they found part time jobs. Tell that to the economists who are not paid off by Wall Street or Corporations.

I have a B.A. I'm 31 years old, and in the last two years, have lost a job, house, and moved back home with my family. I send out countless job applications, and remain head fast.

To say that there is no economic crisis is asinine. Look at the wealth divide. Look at the falling buying power of the Dollar in the last 10 years (let alone the last 40). Look at the failed bailouts. The crisis is there. You have just been lucky enough to avoid it. Living in Providence, Rhode Island (one states knee deep in economic and jobless woe), I've seen this degrade in the quality of life first hand.

Unfortunate to you, and to us all... It is only going to get worse...

Hopefully, the masses do wake up and realize that the dealer is just handing us all bad cards. It's a fixed game... But it's been fixed for 100s of years.

Anecdotal stories of the highest and lowest are always interesting.

There are exceptions everywhere. Think globally and not locally.
Accentuation both extremes of the good and evils of the economy ignores the huge middle.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
I believe the OP is expressing that this crisis from beginning to end is engineered by the controllers. There is no real crisis, only a manufactured one. The end result, however, is high unemployment and strain on the average persion. However, this is the exact outcome that is being designed by TPTB as they grab our money and take it offshore and/or put it into their own pockets.

Yes. One would have to be foolish indeed to not recognize that the economy is just as firmly controlled as the rest of our systems.

Statistics are clear that the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

On the surface it appears as if you are correct.

People still go about thier daily routines as if nothing is happening and the TV continues to spout mindless entertainment and the news continues to focus on the usual stories of police interactions with the public and politicians who promise stuff they can never deliver.

Thanks.

Those promises are not designed for implementation. They are designed to get them elected.

People are just dumb enough to believe in pie in the sky.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by TinkerHaus

I have a very strict budget lol im barely keeping my head above water but im doing it. i've even done portion control, and me and my husband work and I do not receive help from the government because there are people worse than me.

Those who can do. Those who cannot, get on the public tit.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cahlmac
Engineered or not, there is definetly a crisis!

I know for a fact that here in Ireland, emigration has gone through the roof.
We are being told for the last couple of years that we have to make sacrifices to make up for the extravagent lifestyles we 'all' led during the boomtime...

Have you noticed the rich Irish selling of their assets?
If not, then there is no crisis other than what they want you to see.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpecialAgent25
There is clearly an economic crisis, unemployment, home repossessions, families forced to go for charity food handouts, pensioners having to chose between heating and eating and the spending power of the citizen dramatically reduced due to rising prices of food and fuel.

To say that there is no economic crisis is not a tenable position to hold, let me be clear that there is an economic crisis and the casualties are not politicians or bankers, its casualties are all of us and the pain is real. The only people whi see no economic crisis, or don't feel the pain of it, are the elite people who govern our countries and run our big companies because they lack nothing and certainly won't have to make the choice of eating or heating come this winter.

If their is to be a debate amongst us, then at least let their be a consensus that their is an economic crisis and come together to find solutions rather than live if in denial of the existence of the crisis, it has no credibility and does not help anyone facing an array of problems due to this financial crisis.

This is my opinion anyway

Thanks.

The pain is real for some for sure.
It is an engineered pain though inflicted on us by the rich and powerful.
The rank and file do not help much in some cases.
Note how the Greeks are unwilling to drop their 10 weeks of holidays every year.

How many of us get 10 weeks off with pay every year?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

only way MAN can get be rid from all this is if people stop voting ona political party because it is family bredin them or they are so nieve they cant see a bad elect when it slaps them in the face, and yes this is an amrican enigma/ I think it is mostly due to so many new voters comming of age, and new immigrants being elligible to vote and they have no clue what each party actually represents and they vote off here say from friends and neighbors with sheer ignorance towards the damage actually being done. I beleive for illegals becomming legal and For high schoolers a few classes in our political system would benefit us deeply. Then that new 18 year old so eager to cast his first vote will have more then his daddys opinion, he will base it on knowing each party and theri views outlooks and agendas.

The political con is just as powerful as the religious con.

Both offer pie in the sky and people jump in by faith alone.
Facts become meaningless.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Here in UK, it is not true that the jobs exist if you're willing to work doing anything (lawful). In the last few months the jobs have decreased as the unemployed have increased. The last job I went for had over a thousand applicants. I am applying for 'menial' work now despite the fact I am supposed to be delivering babies.

If the jobs are not there, being unemployed is not being lazy. This situation is getting worse and worse and 3 years unemployed might be quite common soon.

This system must change, it can not be fixed, only prolonged. Spending the majority of your life doing something you get zero satisfaction from is a life totally wasted.

Bring on the Venus project, do things 'thrive' style, dump the dollar, can the cash. Resource based economy makes better sense, done the right way.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Threegirls because: for clarity

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

I think the UK's 2.7 million unemployed would beg to differ.

ALS

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by squidboy

Your brother and father have been looking for a job for 3 years now? Aw, man. That's sad. I am going on almost a full year since I lost my job and can't find work. It doesn't help that I have no car and live in a small town, either. And the only way I can get a car....IS TO HAVE A JOB! I need a job to get a car and I need a car to get a job. And no, no friends or local transport to lug me around either.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cahlmac
Engineered or not, there is definetly a crisis!

I know for a fact that here in Ireland, emigration has gone through the roof.
We are being told for the last couple of years that we have to make sacrifices to make up for the extravagent lifestyles we 'all' led during the boomtime...

Have you noticed the rich Irish selling of their assets?
If not, then there is no crisis other than what they want you to see.

Regards
DL

Okay, I'll stop worrying now!!...

There's no crisis... definetly not... I mean, I heard it on ATS right

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The news is full of hysteria and dread as to how much of a an economic crisis the world is in.

I agree - The news lies - America is the land of opportunity

There is NO Economic Crisis Citizens - America is the most Productive Nation on Earth
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

This economic crisis isn't caused by a countries productivity (GDP) or-lack-of. Its been/being caused by big banks playing fast and loose with the worlds debt (Money).

ALS

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Greatest I am

I think the UK's 2.7 million unemployed would beg to differ.

ALS

Who controls employment. The rich and governments. They are mostly the same people and decide just what the employment numbers will be.
We could say supply and demand and more wealth below would raise demand and employment.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
reply to post by squidboy

squidboy, I understand the problems. I understand jobs are being lost. I agree with you.

I'm not saying a low paying job is a GOOD alternative, just that it's available for people who need to earn money to live. I'm saying that if you're down to your last leg and can't get something better this is an option to at least keep your head above water while seeking a better job.

As I said, if I lost my job today and couldn't find a job - you can damn well believe I would have settled for a job at McDonald's before three years have passed. I have responsibilities. I cannot be unemployed for three years. I am simply saying that ANYONE who is still unemployed after three years either isn't trying or doesn't want to work.

I only hope these people don't have kids. If I didn't have kids perhaps I would sit on my butt and complain too.. But I do have kids, so I would be forced to work.

This in no way is meant to claim that jobs are not being lost, or that a job at McDonald's is anywhere near as good as the jobs being lost.. It is only to say that three years of unemployment is irresponsible.

My friends father is a software engineer, or rather, he was. He lost his job a few years ago, he works in CUSTOMER SERVICE now, making 1/3 of what he once did. All but one of his kids are out of the house now, but the one that is still there has a secure place to live, food on the table, heat and electricity. Why? Because his father is a responsible person who isn't too proud to provide for his family through any means necessary. It helps to manage your debt and always live within your means.. If your job is lost you don't have ridiculous car payments and credit card bills that you can't escape.

ETA: I have a degree too. So what?
Just because I paid out the wazoo to go to school doesn't mean I deserve anything everyone else doesn't. I am fortunate to be doing what I studied..That's not always the case.

It's not a matter of what you HAVE DONE, but what you ARE DOING. Either you'll find a job that utilizes your degree or you won't - the question is, if you don't, will you be too proud to suck it up and work where work is available? If you answer "yes" then you deserve whatever comes to you. That may sound harsh but it is the cold truth.

Best luck to all, but remember - YOU are responsible for YOU. No one owes you anything. If things aren't going your way, YOU are responsible for making that change. Even in this economy there is a lot of opportunity. Find it or create it!

edit on 3-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

There in lies the problem, you are looking at this thing from a "college" perspective. I can probably assure you that I am around the same age as you, however, I came from a rural environment. And I have had the opportunity to see "2 Americas".

There where no "engineers" there were only hard working middle class people. The middle class has been around for a long time: paving roads, long term secretaries (who are adequate typers and organized filers - you ever saw old movies? the secretary was an older lady because you actually had to go to school!) plant workers who built our cars and furiture, textile plants - anything you can think of America built and those citizens who were not fortunate enough to go to school to "have a field" were at least "hard working and responsible" enough to get a job with the intention that they would be payed a decent wage.

NO MORE, the middle class is NON existent. And as we see that Reagonomics lies. The removal of the middle class has trickled up to everyone else because there are no one to BUY products and KEEP "money" in circulation.

We all have to be "responsible" . But as I stated before, it is pointless to keep saying

"When youre knocked down you get back up"

without at LEAST ASKING

"WHO keeps pushing me down?"

If you're going to be blindly be a slave to a system getting less than you are deserving while grateful for the scraps you've been thrown...well I would call that irresponsible.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Then why is one in every seven houses for-sale or in forclosure in my area?
Or 7 out of 10 kids needing food assistance in Idaho, owe must be that things are great huh

Come on op, use that noggen of yours that the good lord gave you

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Then why is one in every seven houses for-sale or in forclosure in my area?
Or 7 out of 10 kids needing food assistance in Idaho, owe must be that things are great huh

Come on op, use that noggen of yours that the good lord gave you

I do not deny the personal hardships that some have to live in. The point is that these conditions are artificially induced by profit taking from the rich.

Have you not noticed that the rich are getting richer while the poor are falling behind?
Check the stats.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join