It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keiser Report: World War Three Will Make Us All Rich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I saw this last night just before bed. Mistake.

I couldn't sleep after watching it.

What an episode.

If you watch from 14 minutes to the end you'll hear Roseanne Barr talking some real sense, it will resonate with many of you I'm sure.

Love and Light,

Dave
edit on 2/10/11 by iamahumandoing because: Link not working, not authored a thread for a while. Bit rusty...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Rosanne? Making sense?

This I gotta watch, I'll let ya know my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Seriously...I couldn't believe it either.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS:
Women wears humming bird.

anyway it makes some good points...
but western nations have already profited from 'ww3'
if we kept calling wars by 1..2..3.. we would be up to about ww689342..but because of the stigma we around the world war name and war in general we tend to use more comfortable or engaging names.

i dont think getting rich is much of a point anymore until we get a new system of economy..hopefully we stop tptb before we engage in another pointless war

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Financial Herpes!?!

I knew the Euro was going to be a failure when it first came about. These various countries have little in common, and a lot of history of conflict with each other.

If you believe all this, I would suggest investing in Lockheed, Boeing, L3 Communications, etc. They all have lucrative contracts with the defense industry. You could end up quite well off…if the world survives it.

The guillotine? I know that there are people who will say it’s hyperbole…a expression, but did you look at her face when she said it? Methinks she was serious.

If she likes big government, then how can she be for organic farming and a return to the family farm? Big government helps Monsanto. She really needs to rethink things.

I do like where she says that some of the folk at the top have souls (conscience) and may change their ways.

Bartering with veggies…that’s hilarious, she and I would be broke in no time.

But RT is a propaganda outlet…don’t buy the hype. Keep both eyes open and a open mind as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I loved it when she called them 'Monsatan' instead of Monsanto.

Would be great if we saw more public figures trying to wake people up like this...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I haven't posted replies on here for a while; but I had to jump in here to say, after watching this, I was really surprised to see Roseanne and Max Keiser together on the same show. And yet, there was something in me which said "Finally, Max is catching on with Hollywood!" I thought most of the ideas and comments exchanged were encouraging, and a positive step in the right direction. Gosh, think of what Max can do as a consultant for fixing these financial problems that are crippling this world if President Barr brought him on board! Start with the USA and go from there. It really feels like people are finally catching on to what's going on in our world, and what Corporations, Governments and Banking institutions all over the World are trying to get away with. Go Max and Stacey! Go Roseanne! Go Humanity!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SeniorMysterioso

Thanks dude you got exactly what I got from it. Starred response

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
How often is the Keiser Report scheduled. I have never watched RT until very recently now that it is available in the U.K. on the freeview channels, after the digital switchover. From what I have seen on occasions it seems a bit refreshing than say BBC News or Sky News etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarfireZeta
How often is the Keiser Report scheduled. I have never watched RT until very recently now that it is available in the U.K. on the freeview channels, after the digital switchover. From what I have seen on occasions it seems a bit refreshing than say BBC News or Sky News etc.

I think its on every Tuesday and Thursday, though it was on at about 4 o'clock this morning as well.

I love it, it's the only news show I can bear to watch

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

We called them world wars because of the number of nations fighting on a near global scale, we have not seen War on the Scale of the WW since ww2 to call anything WW3.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

The reason we call them World War is because the involve all the "Major Powers" and historically the Powers of Europe had colonies all over the world, so hence when the mother country went to war hence did her colonies. However with the end of the Second World War the colonial system was phased out and the former colonies of the European Empires gained there independence.

As these colonies became free and independent they were free to choose there own path. And as a result many of the issues (tribal warfare) that had existed before the colonial system was established reemerged and picked up where they left off.

Most if not all of our current geopolitical issues are a direct result of the old colonial system. When the Europeans drew the map and created the countries for example Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran, they didn't consider ethnic back round when drawing the lines. In some cases they purposely made it where two different groups (for example Shiites and Sunnis in Iraq) where in the same region so they could pit the two against each other and make things easier to control.

For there to be another World War you'd have to have all the major powers take side and go up against each other in open warfare. There is always possible that this could occur however, with the advent of Thermonuclear Weapons this has be come less likely. During the Cold War, NATO knew it could never withstand a full Soviet Assault if it came. By some NATO estimates they figures in a conventional war the Russians would over run Western Europe in a mater of weeks if not days. So it was understood that if the Russian launched an attack, US Pershing Missile equipped with nuclear warheads and obliterate the advancing Soviet Forces. This alone would have triggered a Thermonuclear War in which neither side would survive.

Conventional War has and always will be profitable, to the victor go the spoils. During World War II the United States retooled and shifted all civilian production to war production. So during this period civilian had plenty of money and nothing to spend it on, so the saved it. Business benefited from the new equipment, techniques, and products that were developed during the war. And the technology which we captured form the Germans with was and some of it still is ahead of its time, gave use a tremendous boost to research and development after the war.

After the War the United States being the only nation to come out of the war with its industrial base intact was able to rebuild the world and make a nice profit while doing it.

So you can make a killing, killing. And you can make a buck clean up the mess.

YES WAR IS PROFITABLE ! ! !

new topics

top topics

join