It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag in the making? - U.S. officials warn of possible retaliation over al-Awlaki killing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

LINK The U.S. State Department issued a "worldwide" alert Saturday, urging overseas travelers to be mindful of "the potential for retaliation against U.S. citizens and interests" following the killing of American-born militant cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

Sounds an awful lot like the warnings issued in the months pre-9/11, Perhaps a distraction from the current Wall Street occupation protests?
I pray that I'm wrong in my suspicions...But pay close attention to the media if anything does happen, for the absence of its coverage regarding the protests will point directly to a fabricated and/or false flag event.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
the powers that were probably planted radiation here and there in the subway

4 weeks ago when we had hurricane irene evacuations & 2-day subway closure in advance.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

There was some brouhaha about a false flag attack on 9/11 and a possible threat, but as far as I know nothing big happened. And if I remember correctly there were also some "credible intelligence sources" that backed that one up too.

What would be the motivation for another false-flag attack though? Martial Law? I can't really think of another reason, maybe tricking us into giving up some more freedoms for a sense of security?
edit on 2-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Could there be an attack on those at Wall Street? To turn the attention to a 'common' enemy and away from what they were doing at wall street?

Isn't America under constant threat? Seems like thats what its like, they just keep reminding people theres going to be 'retaliation' for killing these threats?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

There was some brouhaha about a false flag attack on 9/11 and a possible threat, but as far as I know nothing big happened. And if I remember correctly there were also some "credible intelligence sources" that backed that one up too.

What would be the motivation for another false-flag attack though? Martial Law? I can't really think of another reason, maybe tricking us into giving up some more freedoms for a sense of security?
edit on 2-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

Hmmm...Credible intelligence sources you say? that's good enough for me!...how much money do you need before I can feel safe again? better yet, take all my freedoms!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There's been a lot of these false flag speculation posts over the past few months. Every news story doesn't necessarily point to a false flag operation, the warnings of possible terrorist attacks are usually just to keep the average voter scared enough turn a blind eye to the illegal wars and occupations.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellis1234

That would make sense, and also a reason to point the finger at whose to blame.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

And there were a lot more in the months pre-9/11 warning of a possible attack, its a bit of insurance from those really to blame (TPTB) to make it seem more of a believable story and to point at those who 'supposedly' initiated the attack.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Why does it have to be suggestive of a possible future false flag?

The death of such a high profile individual such as Al-Alwarki will inevitably increase the short term risk the national security of the United States is exposed to, probably more so than the death of Bin Laden. Al-Alwarki had numerous connections in America had been implicated in a number of recent terrorist activities in America and was said to have been “constantly plotting” against America, this guy was the new Bin Laden. The state department’s warnings therefore are justified his death has led to a shot term increase in the risk of a terrorist attack not only within America but also against American assists and citizens abroad.

This is about keeping people aware of the threat not about a false flag to suggest so is to entertain ignorance. You can’t start speculating about a possible future false flag for every warning issued by the apparatus of government to do so is to ignore the real threat. You should be more worried about that, the real threat, rather than the threat your somewhat paranoid mind has created suggesting that your government wants to attack you and your family, it is the terrorists not the government who seek to harm you.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There are no terrorists save the goverment dupes and patsies that get hung for the false flags that motivate the public like a goad does to an elephant.
Want to turn left ?jab that sucker deep into the right side.....
The many supposed attacks we are supposed to have had never were realised.
The underware bomber was helped aboard the plane by a high ranking person or he never would have ,,,,boarded ....without a PASSPORT would he?
Assassins like lee harveyOswald and james earl ray even lived in close proximity in the same texas suberb for a year!
The connections to mind control are subtle but they exist!
The whole play is just a sham to keep those in power up on top!
Oklahoma city bombing was hushed up fiercely, yet there are reports of two seismic signatures for one bomb etc...reports of halting rescue to disarm other bombs in the buuilding etc....
What about the helicopter that was blown out of the sky with an entire us army demolitions team aboard ?
I hour after oklahoma bombs blew...
Oddly enough they were about an hours flight out of oklahoma city near Killeen texas.....
Everyone aboard was killed.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This should'nt be a false flag event, the American people should stand up for their Constitution and take down the government themselves.

Allowing your government to do what they aren't allowed to do should unite you all into taking out the scum that do not run your country for you.

and then the english will question their government for continually breaking our bill of rights.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hopefully one day our government will be issuing warnings about possible retaliation from its own citizens.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
really did that have to do ths? I guess they did to scare the U.S. and world population.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Just reported on CNN, Government can call you a Terrorist, and kill you without TRAIL, yes without a trail, secret papers, under ex. order signed into law last year, by President Obama, without Congress, through the DOJ's EH office. Can the mob, be called terrorist, how about, Union bosses, No trail, edvidance, in a court of law, just a hit sqaud.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

HLS has that covered, get your friends to tell on you for money, Watch out for UN trying to get your guns, The white House, has said yes to the United Nations Gun grab in this Country, Only if BHO gets re-elected, will you lose your gun rights. Check out NRA site on this.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Whi is it that is suppose to be retaliating the Pentegon? You know where Al-Awlaki enjoyed dining and mixing withe the in crowd. Or the CIA (A-Quada) you know the ones Obamas cronies just gave Libya too. Maybe the Yemen government. You know the one that is hiding from his own citizens. Maybe Saudi Arabia. You know the couintry that supposedly most of the alleged terrorists were from. What a crock. The only terrorists the American people have to worry about are the ones running the US government.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

An American citizen is a citizen, Its called Due process, it works for you, myself, and maybe for Him, But a bullet is Cheaper (10 ct.) a round, over a 1 Million in court cost.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well excuse me but i think Osama gets the first retalition party doesn't he?? I mean really where's the respect out there

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Why is the date of the security alert until november the 30th? is it so another threat can be issued in time for the holiday season. I think an attack can happen at anytime, like 9/11 The leader on the ground will choose the date, will Al Qaeda ever strike in the U.S again? they will strike in poorly secure areas such as the suicide bombing in Somalia.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bone13

If this act has been sworn in then, its to kill Al Qaeda commanders without having to explain themselves, its as simple as that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join