It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan donates 4.6 million to NYPD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Police have to remember that when they go home of a night time, they are being shafted by the corporations just as much as the next man... and so are all their family, friends and loved ones. They'd have to be pretty short sighted and stupid to protect these corporate ass clowns from valid protests.

IRM

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Yes, big deal, yawn.

Should have been 40.6 million, not 4.6 milllion.

We all know that this is crap. And we all know this sucks.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I died of laughter when I read this. I am channelling this message my girlfriend in hopes she will post this on ats so you all could know.

I was raised in the ghetto and desperate payoffs are grounds to get shot. Pathetic but not unexpected.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

That's a shame. I feel that you are going to miss a great many laughs to come at least I hope.
Honestly this thing could be nothing, but I think the general consensus is that it's a pretty strange coincidence.
edit on 2-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I think it has already been determined that it was donated after the first talk of future protests had been made.
The "days of rage" pages had been registered well before they made this donation I think.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Not intimidate, educate.

You sincerely don't think that they are aware of this kind of stuff? Really?
As I have said over and over again in this thread their entire business relies on prediction. They are gamblers (who often lose I might add which is what causes these messes) it would be foolish to think they were not aware that a backlash was in the works.

Seriously. You can't be for real.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Folks, it IS TIME TO BOYCOTT JP MORGAN!!!

Do NO business with them BUMS and do whatever possible to rid them completely from your life.

CLEARLY we can see here that they are ONE of the enemies of the great people of this country who want the corruption to END!!!

JP Morgan = ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Do NO business with them!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Do NO business with them BUMS and do whatever possible to rid them completely from your life.

CLEARLY we can see here that they are ONE of the enemies of the great people of this country who want the corruption to END!!!

JP Morgan = ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Do NO business with them!!!

Not only J.P Morgan but also bank of america, western union, wells fargo, citi bank and any other banks.
When i was 16 and became aware of how this whole banking system works, i cancelled my bank account with bank of america and started cashing my paychecks at a "nix check cashing" near my home.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Yeah, in free market utopia that's how things work. Stop doing business with them and they'll fail. That's not how the real world works.

I'm not talking about government bailouts either.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is fun. Perhaps we've reached a point where the bought politicians aren't cutting the mustard. Maybe the federal government is too broken at this point to even serve corrupt ends effectively. :-)

Perhaps the outcome of this is for wall street to adopt a private security force....to assist the NYPD. Allow a harmless demonstration, use the publicity to gather support for developing the structure necessary to fend off a real threatening one.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

JP Morgan donates 4.6 million to NYPD

www.jpmorganchase.com

JPMorgan Chase recently donated an unprecedented $4.6 million to the New York City Police Foundation.

I imagine they are keen to prevent another Wall Street Bombing, as took place, in front of the J.P. Morgan Headquarters on September 16, 1920

It's not a bunch of dirty hippies they are afraid of

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
NYPD - american GESTAPO !

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Sounds like they're trying to pay off the cops in the most legal fashion they can.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Do you come from a hamlet, because there are protests every single day in NYC, and this little protest was nothing to be concerned about.

If you could be paid for being so utterly wrong all the time you would be in that top 1% yourself.

"this little protest": 400 to 700 Occupy Wall Street protestors arrested on Brooklyn Bridge

You got some reports at 400 (from MSM) to accounts putting arrests at over 700 in one day.. either way this is not a little protest.
edit on 2-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thanks, Sofi, you are right, I imagine that mercenaries has been hired to protect the rats in Wall street, but the sad thing is that many of the fat rats do not have to put their foot in that building, only their minions (the littler rats) do, the ones that work for them.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

The biggest rats is GoldMan Sach, they and their minions (alumni) are all over the government, because they run government, the lobbyist lawyers makes law, while they buy the whores in congress, they are in the Federal Reserve, the treasury and central banks, their minions are actually in many important positions in government ensuring that nothing is done in the nations government without their permission.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

It is making a big difference, even here in backward neck of the woods in GA people are talking and surprisingly happy with what is going on in NY.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

In Big cities like NY and Chicago the history of police corruption is well documented, in modern days corruption is still there but the way that is conducted is now more sophisticated and the players have more money to buy from government officials to the police department.

Corruption within the New York City Police Department

www.spiritus-temporis.com...

www.essay-911.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can see the angry cops at the NYC precincts saying to each other "I don't care about 4 million dollars, JP Morgan can still go to hell."

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Wouldn't this make the police a private mercinary army inside the united stated attacking the citizens?
They are increasingly militarized. From Automatic rifles, to tanks (why would they need a tank?)

Draw your own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join