It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother went to bed and now she won't wake up

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jake93

yes, i noticed. She also said this on her second ever ATS post:
"And what may I ask is your purpose of your little rant, (obviously in the wrong section). Seems like those of your like thinking seem to bash more then anything. Just once I would like to see one of you ATS self rightous'ers USE SOMETHING BESIDES BASHING TECHNICS TO CLAIM all of the so called DISTRACTORS AND FEARMONGERS ARE REDICULOUS."

JUST ONCE......sounds like she has been around here long enough to get sick of us ATSers, not ejoying her first day here.
edit on 3-10-2011 by chrissiel123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Think my all time sleep record was 36 hours.
Boy was that a mad weekend.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

If at the end of the world you came knocking on my Bomb shelter door begging to come in willing to do anything...and I mean anything... Id just watch from the security Cam as you slowly starved and were eaten by the wolves

and then you say

I can't Stand people like you with no compassion

Talk about lack of compassion

you're funny, even if you're contradicting yourself

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't post here often anymore, but I read this and felt compelled to say this. I can't make any firm judgments as to the validity of your story/experience. Everything I am about to say is written in the event that your story/experience is true.

In my opinion it's crucial to face this situation with a rigorous and careful mind. The medical care your mother receives may hinge on your decisions and actions in coming days. You need to look at this situation with a holistic, critical eye.

There are myriad neurological and circulatory disease that can cause symptoms including but not limited to unusual behavior, statements, mood changes, etc. which can also result in coma. It may be imperative to her health and to her receiving the right care that you not succumb to the comforting but potentially fallacious conclusion that somehow your mother's condition is part of a supernatural, "good," or "meant to be" process or experience.

I respect your beliefs and those of your mother, and I am not suggesting you abandon or ignore them when deciding how to deal with this situation. Indeed, they will no doubt be of great comfort to you and aid you in navigating all of this. What I am saying though, is that in an emergent scenario like this, it can be tempting and comforting to seek out alternative and less harrowing or dangerous explanations rather than simpler but more frightening ones. And your mother's medical care may rely on you not doing that, and maintaining an objective, if open, mind.

Just my unsolicited advice. I wish you and your mother the best. Peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Twelve pages.....why is this still going when the OP hasn't even returned?

This should have been closed down long ago...it's just become an ego stroking session.

My point in my one and only post (directed at the OP) was that her mother had classic signs of someone planning suicide...or at least that they were going to die. The whole premis of this thread was to reach out for help, whether it be a hoax or not. Several members have, for some reason, decided to make this a personal mission to tear others down to build themselves up.

I just want to remind everyone that while this IS the internet and this IS an anonymous posting website, we are all still responsible for our words. Words can be used to tear down or build up, for good or evil.

I really want you guys to think about what you have said over the past two days. I want you to go back over what you have written. Now imagine this was not a hoax. Imagine how much potential harm you could cause.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

Wow, after 12 pages you're still here posting nonsense in this thread? You need some serious help.
edit on 5-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

but yet you still come back to check...and even took the time to past, this is my first visit to this thred and first post, and my last good bye!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

but yet you still come back to check...and even took the time to past, this is my first visit to this thred and first post, and my last good bye!
I came back to check the status of this thread because unlike some people I am concerned the OP might be telling the truth. I have not been here the whole time posting crap.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just wanted to post and say that the OP last logged in/out 4 May 2011. (might be worth something. now or later.)
I do think it may be a hoax, but thats just one possibility and without evidence there's no way of knowing.... in this case it would be unfortunate were it not a hoax, due to the possible dire circumstances befalling a fellow person.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir
Just wanted to post and say that the OP last logged in/out 4 May 2011. (might be worth something. now or later.)
I do think it may be a hoax, but thats just one possibility and without evidence there's no way of knowing.... in this case it would be unfortunate were it not a hoax, due to the possible dire circumstances befalling a fellow person.

The more dire, the more sympathy it garners from the audience. It made the average person pause and review their compassion-barometer which unfortunately sometimes wins over logic.

Being empathetic is one thing. Being duped INTO it....is another.
This story reeked of bait. The author hooked you, let you run with the line then reeled you in.

There is nothing truthful about this, the coma, the mother, the daughter, the brother or the sustainable desserts! (insert eye roll)

Call it intuition

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir

Just noticed the same thing. This whole thing was BS.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If you go to the profile section and click on the down-arrow for member at the bottom, and go to 'view posts'... you will see that the LAST POSTs of the OP were on 10-1-2011... that is October 1, 2011: The date of the OP for this thread. So it would occur to me that the person behind the ID - IJUSTAM, is actually deceased at this point.

Unless it's just an elaborate scheme for attention, the person behind IJUSTAM lost 65 post points to 'get some attention', as the naysayers and debunkers who are 'trying to deny ignorance' so dutifully posted. Me? I'm not convinced it was an elaborate scheme. I think it probably happened.

Maybe next time something like this occurs, the doubters and skeptics will not be such cold-hearted, un-compassionate responders with an ax to grind.... maybe. One can only hope.

Mods- please consider my suggestion of a two-tier thread idea... at thread link Thank You.
edit on 2/1/2012 by MarkJS because: added last paragraph

edit on 2/1/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

or maybe after a long vacation the man behind the lies comes to make a post scolding ATS for how shallow and rude they were...

You have a very specific concern from your first post. It would make sense for the OP to be extremely jaded about how his attempt to decive and manipulate ATS into feeling guilty failed.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I believe that you're confusing the id of the OP: IJUSTAM with my id. If you look at the drop-down underneath the profile and at 'view posts', you will see that the last post date was the first post date of this thread. I would think that if the OP 'wanted attention', as so many cold-hearted ppl accused her of here, that she would have posted a few more times in this thread, at least, and Not abandoned the id to never post anything more in ATS.

For some reason, you seem to have confused my id with hers. So I hope that this clears up what I was saying in my previous post, above. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough to begin with.

Yep... I can only hope that when someone comes to ATS for help about a problem, that they won't get the same grilling and analyzing as the girl did in this thread. wow

edit on 2/1/2012 by MarkJS because: last paragraph added

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

I have something for you. About your Mother's dream. First this:

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by IJUSTAM

I believe this is the thread you are referring to:

Five Hours Sleep In 70+ Hours,The Same Life Ending Dream for 7 Days Straight

That is the correct thread, the one your Mom created? If so, I had an eerily similar "dream," only for me it was more like a wide awake vision.
First, know this: Your Mom is definitely not alone in her dreaming, and visions, many are having them, it is part of a normal process that is older than any being alive can remember. Here you go:
Strange Dreams and Happenings

Here is the vision I was talking about.
A Real Time Vision of the End of the World
If you read it, you will see similarities, I also saw the black sky, and the fireworks like explosions, and I too saw a plane crash right in front of me. I saw people waking around in a daze, and there were many bodies, I am sure everyone I could see standing up was a Spirit, not a body.

Humanity is very soon coming to a Singularity. Oh, some would deny it, some would cover it up, but anyone not living beneath a rock knows the time of the Purification of Terra Firma is about to begin, or perhaps already has began. All will have the opportunity to ascend, to move up to a higher level. For some, those who already have raised their Spiritual Vibrations, and those who have learned to form a Merkaba, this transition will be quite easy. For others it will be harder, they will have to draw on resources they never knew existed to make it through. Some will find it extremely difficult, those who cling to religious dogma, those who are in Service to Self, and those who hurt others for sport or profit.

I want you to know I support your Mom, and sincerely hope for her to get better. I know how she feels, after seeing what I saw, I thought to myself, "what's the use" many times since. Everything has a Rhyme and a Reason.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Well someone like you who openly supports terriorism in your Sig...Yeah I wouldn't have compassion for you either. your ignorance really shows through unfortunetly. Maybe you should wake up and smell the coffee you worthless sympthasizer.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wondering why this has yet to find its way to the HOAX forum. It can clearly be seen the both threads were made by the exact same person, a bored troll.
It has been over three months now since either topic was started and no updates. Plus as other members have stated this troll, IJUSTAM, has been back onto the site but nothing.

Mods please move this to the HOAX forum where it belongs.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I would just rub my poop all over his security camera so he couldn't see what was going on outside of the bunker. Then, if and when he came out to clean it I would overwhelm him and take it over. Soon, I would be watching him from the same security camera, though clean now and him being tied up while starving to death. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

I would just rub my poop all over his security camera so he couldn't see what was going on outside of the bunker. Then, if and when he came out to clean it I would overwhelm him and take it over. Soon, I would be watching him from the same security camera, though clean now and him being tied up while starving to death. ~SheopleNation

Sure dude..let me guess you would smother yourself in poop first. Keep playing with your poop...It suits you.
edit on 19-1-2012 by solids0be because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
this is very odd. and i would just like to add my two cents.

maybe your mother is in coma and she is trying to find answers to the dream she keeps having.

just a thought.

wish the best for the family

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join