It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother went to bed and now she won't wake up

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There are some people who actually care enough to stop everything they are doing, in order to assist a girl pleading for assistance because her mother is in a coma.

Not just pass by... but actually try to help the little girl by searching for connections.
Not just pass judgement on other posters... but actually search for any similarities to help the OP.

I hope some people remember that

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Oh, I am positive the OP is loving this. This is exactly what s/he wanted to watch.

Let's all give the OP stars and flags because this is actually quite brilliant!

LOL.

edit on 2-10-2011 by dyllels because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by chrissiel123

Pies are sustinance, do you know what a Calorie is? Geez Id have some sympothy for the mother in the coma. It could be some sort of sleeping sickness i mean seriously Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Internet "tough guy"?? lol, I am a mild mannered, divorced mom of two girls. About as far from tough as you can get! I am sorry your mom has health issues. That is never good, and I sympathize with her, having my own health issues as well, I know it is not easy to work, raise a family and deal with a disability.
You on the other hand, I don't know what to say about you...you seem pretty peeved about something...you wish i would say what to your face exactly? If I actually thought there was a pie baking woman in a coma getting messages from God, I assure you my prayers would be going out to her and her family. I just don't see it. I see a bunch of people claiming to be better than me because they believe it and I dont, that is all. And as for saying things to people's face, if i thought someone were lying to me I would indeed ask for more information, without shame. What is wrong with not wanting to be deceived?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

And the details my friend. Don't forget the painstaking details this daughter felt compelled to add.

She just witness a heart wrenching scene where her mother lays perhaps DYING---but felt composed enough and thought important enough, to add to her 'search for clues' the very nuance and trifling details surrounding the types of pastries (their favorites!!!!) and added 'Christmas' too for good measure!

Fa la la la phony!

amen, friend. BTW, I think "our kind" is no longer welcome here. The bleeding hearts dying for someone to pity and pray for seem to be in the process of trying to chase us away or shame us into submission, lol. I am really enjoying the reactions to the coma believers. Very interesting to witness the evolution of blind faith - taking an anecdotal story as fact, attacking those that do not believe. Very interesting and has compelled me to stick around a bit longer to witness this.

That's because it's after Happy Hour and people tend to get a little sappy and combative. So instead of drunk dialing they drunk post

Ignore 'em.

But do you agree? This was the OP's modus operandi?

It's like not knowing how the rats will behave when a mirror or bell are added to their cage. This is the ultimate ATS experiment and quite convincing at first too!

Skeptic Overlord? Are you the OP? C'mon, the jig is up. We know what's going on.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Oh, I am positive the OP is loving this. This is exactly what s/he wanted to watch. Let's all give the OP stars and flags because this is actually quite brilliant!

I don't think I starred and flagged this Human Alien, though I did want to be empathetic, in the chance that it was legit.

I think the OP may have some serious issues.. I think it may go deeper than just a hoax...or a "fun little game"

I'm actually hoping you are right... cause I don't have a good feeling about this thread.. and not because I think it is true.. just a weird feeling.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You sound like a sad and lonley Hag..good luck with your dying alone goals, im sure with that kind of attitude you'll never find a good man and if your married don;t be surprised if he leaves your ass for someone a little more kind. If your looks are any reflection of your personality you must look like a burn victem

oh now, com on. That is just harsh for no reason. You would think, from your responses to me, that i am on here calling people awful names, insulting people's intelligence, spreading hate, etc. All i am doing is not falling for the story and sharing my thoughts on the topic. Why are you being so hateful about that?? This site is full of people that like to get to the heart of matters. Why single me out?
As for my looks, I look as good as a 35 yo mother can i guess. Told by many that I am cute and pretty. I dont see it myself, but have been told so. I am certainly no hag, lol. but of course, all you are trying to do is evoke an emotional response from me, perhaps hurt or shame me. Carry on if it makes you feel big. It has no effect on me personally, as I do not derive my sense of self worth from the internet.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Trust me I could have been a lot more harsh in that post....Oh and please, your one to talk about outrageous posts humanalien. so I guess unless its you posting everything is just nonsense? This is just another example of posters flip flopping when its in their own interest, how about we wait till its PROVEN to be a hoax or a troll post before we start flaming the thread..Or should we go back and find some of your threads and start tearing into you too?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

how about we wait till its PROVEN to be a hoax or a troll post before we start flaming the thread.

well how do you propose we prove the validity of this thread if we are not welcome to discuss the story and its nuances? Do you think the OP will just pop on and tell us if he/she was lying? Where will the proof come from if not from the people that take the time to look at it from all angles?
edit on 2-10-2011 by chrissiel123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

If at the end of the world you came knocking on my Bomb shelter door begging to come in willing to do anything...and I mean anything... Id just watch from the security Cam as you slowly starved and were eaten by the wolves. I can't Stand people like you with no compassion for anyone else people like you who would rather go the extra mile to suck out all the hope thats left in this world becuase you strive on other peoples misery, next time if you don't have somthing constructive to say, don't bother thread bombing someone who is just scared and looking for answers and maybe some hope that thier mother will be ok.

lol. You would watch me starve and be eaten by wolves because I dont believe the OP, yet I am the one without compassion. Poor fella! Didnt mean to offend you so much over something so trivial. And i am not the one thriving on someone else's misery. I am the one saying there is no misery at all - you and the people falling for this story blindly are the ones thriving off misery, as you are the only ones here that think there is any misery whatsoever. And dont worry, I wont knock on your bomb shelter door - you dont sound like a particularly nice fellow, so i will take my chances with the wolves.

You sound like a sad and lonley Hag..good luck with your dying alone goals, im sure with that kind of attitude you'll never find a good man and if your married don;t be surprised if he leaves your ass for someone a little more kind. If your looks are any reflection of your personality you must look like a burn victem

Now that's not very nice now is it?

This is like a twisted Twilight Zone episode. We have all turned on one another.

Chrissiel123...ya know I like you so this isn't directed at you AT all but I am laughing my arse off.
This is hysterical.

This 'nobody' OP posts a remarkable thread, leaves and never returns yet manages to get a hundred of us fighting!

Oh I love this.
Rod Sterling eat your heart out!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

oh trust me, I am laughing right along side of you!!!!!
I too feel like this thread has crossed some sort of threshold of reality.
bizzare

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I was just thinking...

maybe you should all give it a rest for a bit..

getting ugly in here....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Trust me I could have been a lot more harsh in that post....Oh and please, your one to talk about outrageous posts humanalien. so I guess unless its you posting everything is just nonsense? This is just another example of posters flip flopping when its in their own interest, how about we wait till its PROVEN to be a hoax or a troll post before we start flaming the thread..Or should we go back and find some of your threads and start tearing into you too?

^ This is exactly am example of what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry I called you a bully. That was before I saw how ridiculously funny this all was

I am laughing so hard right now I am actually crying.

Carry on................

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ah, someone really needs to sticky this thread.

Is OP okay with that?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The only reason Im so up in arms about this topic is that Ive had a similar experence with a close friend of mine and he had similar issues with people calling his father a drunk and a Scitzo, neither which were true. in 2009 My buddy Joshs dad starting having strange dreams and visions and thought it may have been related to his athma inhaler meds. They switched him to differnt meds but still no difference and the dreams kept getting stronger. Josh started noticing his dad sleeping in longer and was very distant....then one day he said his dad went to the family Doc to discuss insomnia he started having. It was so strange because just a few months earlier he was having issues sleeping too much and even missing the alarm in the morning because he was sleeping so deep. So the doc perscribed lunesta or somthing like that and the insomnia went away..but then one day his dad didn't go to work and Josh went to check on him...he was still in bed and had fallen into a coma...3 weeks later he passed away..Josh was devistated ..hes on depression meds to this day...So please have some damn respect people this kind of thing is real if you want to believe it or not~!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

you know, I am thinking that the people on here that are getting so panties in a bunch over our efforts to decipher the truth are actually angry at us for spoiling this for them. I think they might be the type that love these little stories, and love to get involved emotionally. By us saying it is likely an untrue story we are in effect ruining the ending of a movie for them, or taking the fun out of it. Something like that. Sad that people can get so emotionally involved in words typed on a forum. So much energy wasted on an emotional level, both caring for someone that might not even exist, and for getting so outraged at us for not following suit.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Oh, I am positive the OP is loving this. This is exactly what s/he wanted to watch. Let's all give the OP stars and flags because this is actually quite brilliant!

I don't think I starred and flagged this Human Alien, though I did want to be empathetic, in the chance that it was legit.

I think the OP may have some serious issues.. I think it may go deeper than just a hoax...or a "fun little game"

I'm actually hoping you are right... cause I don't have a good feeling about this thread.. and not because I think it is true.. just a weird feeling.

You are a kind soul. But I can almost assure you this is nonsense. Well. Wait. I take that back. I think it was designed to do exactly what it ended up doing. Having a bunch of strangers fighting over a stranger that posted a strange story.

My intuition is fairly accurate. I am 99% certain this is a hoax. An experiment of sorts might be a better way of putting it. We need to get an 'experimental' bin to send these threads to instead of the hoax bin.

Just think about it.
Everyone.
Really.

It's pretty obvious by now.

And the deeper the pages got in this thread, the uglier everyone became. All based on an unauthenticated story.

Speaks volumes as far as where the human race is heading!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Sorry about your friend's dad.
What you just said about him had an air of truth about it. Of course there is no way to prove it, but my intuition says you might be honest. You certainly avoided many of the pitfalls the OP fell into. You did not embellish with pointless details, you just told a story in a very honest way. Which compells people to take it as true.
That being said, you are implying that because you had an experience the rest of us need to believe stories like this despite inconsistencies and oddities and lack of evidence. That is not really the way it works. People believe what Feels true to them, not what feels true to someone else.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The only reason Im so up in arms about this topic is that Ive had a similar experence with a close friend of mine and he had similar issues with people calling his father a drunk and a Scitzo, neither which were true. in 2009 My buddy Joshs dad starting having strange dreams and visions and thought it may have been related to his athma inhaler meds. They switched him to differnt meds but still no difference and the dreams kept getting stronger. Josh started noticing his dad sleeping in longer and was very distant....then one day he said his dad went to the family Doc to discuss insomnia he started having. It was so strange because just a few months earlier he was having issues sleeping too much and even missing the alarm in the morning because he was sleeping so deep. So the doc perscribed lunesta or somthing like that and the insomnia went away..but then one day his dad didn't go to work and Josh went to check on him...he was still in bed and had fallen into a coma...3 weeks later he passed away..Josh was devistated ..hes on depression meds to this day...So please have some damn respect people this kind of thing is real if you want to believe it or not~!

Okay. That's cool. Sorry this brought up bad memories but I bet Josh didn't seek help on ATS though. Am I right? Huh huh huh?

There are plenty of places on the Internet to commiserate and discuss serious health and emotional issues. Dreams and Prophecies on ATS conspiracy forum, ain't one of them.
Sorry bro (but I really am sorry to hear about your friend.)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

YOU need more evidence...this person is pouring their heart out and you act like you want Pictures of the mother bed ridden in her Coma.. Im completley flabbergasted that people on this sight will believe anything about Comet Elein of Planet X nonsense or some blurry casette tape of a UFO over a persons hand typed testimony.

My heart really goes out to you OP I hope for your families sake that you are surrounded by people that will provide you the positive emotional support that you obviously won't find her on ATS...SHAME ON US. If you need help with the hospital Bills let me know if we need to set up a donation thread or somthing to get you guys the help you need..there are still good people out there..Don't lose hope

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

you know, I am thinking that the people on here that are getting so panties in a bunch over our efforts to decipher the truth are actually angry at us for spoiling this for them. I think they might be the type that love these little stories, and love to get involved emotionally. By us saying it is likely an untrue story we are in effect ruining the ending of a movie for them, or taking the fun out of it. Something like that. Sad that people can get so emotionally involved in words typed on a forum. So much energy wasted on an emotional level, both caring for someone that might not even exist, and for getting so outraged at us for not following suit.

We're nothing but movie spoilers, huh? Well, I've been called worse things!

But you're right.

I really was in hysterics before. I had this epiphany. This light bulb went off and all of a sudden, it all made hysterical sense.

You're okay in my book chrissiel123

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join