It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother went to bed and now she won't wake up

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

best compliment ever! Thanks a bunch. You're ok in my books too.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Im completley flabbergasted that people on this sight will believe anything about Comet Elein of Planet X nonsense or some blurry casette tape of a UFO over a persons hand typed testimony.

you are generalizing. I do not believe in any of those things. Yet. Proof has not been found for any of it.

link   
But my dear friend who I just extended an olive branch to. You say:

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by chrissiel123

YOU need more evidence...this person is pouring their heart out

So are all the lead characters in any Danielle Steel novel too.

Some people can detect fiction a lot better while others may be better hunters and musicians.

(now, it's getting old)

link   

Josh dosn't even use facebook anymore, I think hes living from paycheck to paycheck just to support him and his mom. Hes trying to get through Community college right now so we havn't spoke in awhile. Last time we did he had lost a lot of weight from depression and the meds were messing up his stomach to boot. I'll prolly call him tomorrow to see how hes doing, I hope hes gotten off the meds...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pumpkin pie my arse. Sounds like a hoax to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Josh dosn't even use facebook anymore, I think hes living from paycheck to paycheck just to support him and his mom. Hes trying to get through Community college right now so we havn't spoke in awhile. Last time we did he had lost a lot of weight from depression and the meds were messing up his stomach to boot. I'll prolly call him tomorrow to see how hes doing, I hope hes gotten off the meds...

You might be full of gruff here but you sound like a good friend to Josh. That's important. Best to you and yours!

PS. OP ain't never coming back! So don't leave the porch light on too much longer. We're in a recession don't ya know.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

you are too funny. i so wish it wasnt past my bedtime here, but classes start early, and since i am such a hag i best be off to get my beauty sleep. Thanks for the laughs. goodnight!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Seeing as this thread is already crazy. I'm going go out and say how unfortunate it is that someone like you go through such a similar situation with such a close friend.

Looking at your previous threads, I also say how unfortunate it is that you also think:

Ron Paul is featured in the famous 911 ground zero photo.
Oil companies are NOT destroying the earth.
A Sasquatch abducted 18 woman from Canada.
Whales and Dolphins created Japan /Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

I could continue, but honestly... what is going on in this thread?
And all the negativity from you as well? Yet we are labeled heartless

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

You might be full of gruff here but you sound like a good friend to Josh. That's important. Best to you and yours!

He was more then just a good friend...He was my lover, the whole experence with his fathers death plus the meds he was on pretty much destroyed the person he was and we parted ways right after highschool. It tore me apart inside knowing that I could have stuck by him through the whole ordeal..but he wouldn't have it..he once threatened to kill me if I didn't get off his porch and leave him alone after I tried to console him after his fathers death. It was such a messy experence that I wish on no one. We got together months later and he apologized for threatening me but he said that he started having weird dreams too and thought it was happening to him too (It wasn't I think it was just the stress he was going through plus he was scared). But regardless ive put too much out there already and that was another life...Im happily married to my wife of 2 years. but thanks for your concern
edit on 2-10-2011 by solids0be because: spelling

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Im just curious ...Its been 35 hrs or more ...has she woken up as of yet?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StumpDrummer

no way to know - OP has abandoned thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels

Seeing as this thread is already crazy. I'm going go out and say how unfortunate it is that someone like you go through such a similar situation with such a close friend.

Looking at your previous threads, I also say how unfortunate it is that you also think:

Ron Paul is featured in the famous 911 ground zero photo.
Oil companies are NOT destroying the earth.
A Sasquatch abducted 18 woman from Canada.
Whales and Dolphins created Japan /Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

I could continue, but honestly... what is going on in this thread?
And all the negativity from you as well? Yet we are labeled heartless

did you read any of those threads? How bout you do some fact checking.

It did look like Ron paul even though later i found it to be a Fire fighter/Pastor

I made some very valid points in that oil thread

I didn't write those articals about the sasquatch i just did some googling and ran across a coincidental location

And the whale and dolphin thread..Many people shared my opinion view on the possibility of the discussed topic.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
My BS filters were triggered by the 2nd page, then I scanned the remaining pages for the op's name to see if any further posts... of course there isn't because op is a troll. Mystery solved, yet again someone getting their jollies for wasting people's time and for REALLY wasting the gullible's time, even those denying it keep coming back to deny it. The attention whore is laughing at all of you.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand
My BS filters were triggered by the 2nd page, then I scanned the remaining pages for the op's name to see if any further posts... of course there isn't because op is a troll. Mystery solved, yet again someone getting their jollies for wasting people's time and for REALLY wasting the gullible's time, even those denying it keep coming back to deny it. The attention whore is laughing at all of you.

She very well could be..if it is indeed a female..trolls can be whatever gender they choose at the time..I guess.

and if they are having a good laugh..well.. so be it..

I'm sure there are those with access to ip's and such, like the mods.. who have more of an idea ..hell..who knows..maybe they got bored, and a few decided to have a chuckle..with a thread or two.

Nothing would surprise me as to what the REAL scenario is behind these two threads....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
To Chrissiel123 - again I wish you Peace. If you were truly peaceful you would be happy with your own company and your own thoughts - far far away from this website. I notice you have posted many times in this thread - that suggests to me you are lonely and perhaps in need of the very same attention that 'Amanda' is seeking.

Again - much much Peace to you. No one is forcing you to participate. If you are so peaceful why are you so negative and more importantly - if you can see the truth and know the thread is a hoax - why are you wasting your energy here?

Read my post again - I know others see my point - three stars - so at least three people have a heart!

Much much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Seriously people, this is FAKE. Here's some quotes from his "moms" thread:

" I am not a long term ATS member. I just found out about this site a couple days ago."

...and then goes on to say towards the end of the post:

"Any one having this same dream (this is ATS afterall)".

How would someone NEW TO THE SITE, know that ATS was a website where stuff as crazy as people having the same dream, happens?? Gee, maybe because they're not NEW to the site. This person has obviously been to the site for awhile, and is either trolling/seeking attention. Sorry to people who believed it, I don't mean to sound like a total douchebag, I'm just surprised nobody's noticed this yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Jake93 - maybe she was asking a question?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by StumpDrummer
Im just curious ...Its been 35 hrs or more ...has she woken up as of yet?

I'm sure the OP's been up, had breakfast, logged in here at least 3 times (last time I looked), opened up another account for trolling purposes, ate some lunch, maybe pounded down a beer or two, smoked several butts, notched on some more food and is probably back in bed. So don't worry, s/he been more than awake.

But by the off chance you're talking about the 'mother'..... fictional characters never wake up. Only in ones head.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that solids0be. But all things happen for reasons unknown to us at the time.
Hope you're happy. That's all that matters!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

this whole thread reminds me of getting a group of schizophrenics in the same room together and strobing the lights, watch from a distance as they accuse each other of this and that doubt what they say to each other more accusations and insults, confusion some who think they know for certain whats going on all the while the others who are certain disagree,

all of them just drawing up conclusions where one is lacking,

i swear open mindedness and ego are at war in everyone, and ego is clearly winning

i am very openminded, just that in this instance I am openminded to the possibility that this thread and the other in question are just a prank.

not falling for every sad story blindly does not make one closed minded. Just means I am not gullible.

posting on a forum on the internet that you think someone might be lieing does not prove you are not gullible, it only proves you felt the need to tell the person that you think they might be lieing, hence it proves nothing, just as they havnt, neither has your opinion of them,
did i reply directly @ you? no so dont feel like i was refering to you, regardless all i meant by my post is that no one here knows any of this for certain and every post has been people attacking each other for their own belief's in if the ope lied or not,

there is zero evidence for or against the op its all nothing but hearsay and opinion and yet look how many pages that back and forth has gone now, its insane.

literaly insane,

thats what i meant with my post,
edit on 10/3/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/3/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join