It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hydrogen 0.0899 kg/m3 Oxigen 1.43 kg/m3 is the case;

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wouldn't it mean possibiliy that when spun fast enough; steam would exit the hydrogen in the center area where just as a gravity; forces would seperate the two and as long as there would not be turbulance; then no mixing would prevent this and rather facilitate if such was in a turbine fasion or whatever any case may be; but I am confident that there is a point of force where these would seperate. Since one is almost twice the other's weight. And while we are on this; is there a size difference to these two?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You're suggesting sticking water in a centrifuge and that would cause the hydrogen to come off of the Oxygen?
You're previous posts have been about engineering, and while I don't know much about engineering, I was pretty certain what you said about engineering was completely wrong.
But now you're talking about chemistry, one of my two specialties. And I can be absolutely certain what you are saying is completely absurd.

You're mentally ill, go to a doctor immediately and be honest with them. My other specialty happens to be psychology.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Say what?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I'm extremely worried about this guy. I really wish he would take my advice.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

I wonder how fast you would have to spin it?
Maybe faster than what would currently be possible.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Maybe you should take this advice "Get lost"

Somebody tries to think outside the box and you say they have a problem!

Deny Ignorance

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tlasalt

Deny Ignorance

It is you who are ignorant.
I love when people think outside the box...I'm not telling him to go to a doctor because of the content of his posts. I'm telling him that because of the manner of his postings. Yes, postings..I've looked at most of this guys threads. And that's why I called you ignorant...because you haven't read all of his posts. Nor do you know much about psychology.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I the OP may be young and/or young and "inebriated", so to speak.

...All post with some "deep" questions...

...And he can't clearly put into words what he is exactly thinking.
edit on 1-10-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It would have to be steam.
As for faster that currently possible; currently is a sad word when it comes to why did anyone think of this new way and nobody did before type of thing; is always happening and nobody is egnologing that it is and it is likely not going to stop happening.
edit on 1-10-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
You can probably spin things faster than they now are but they need to also pull it in and push it in at the same time.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tlasalt

Deny Ignorance

Ignorance is THE ORIGINAL POST. The OP doesn't have the most basic understanding of atoms or physics and he's coming up with "theories." That's like making a thread on calculus without being able to add or multiply.

Hey... maybe if I spin really fast, I can cut the air apart with my fingernails and cause a nuclear reaction! Or maybe fairies will appear.

Oh man what a waste of a thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Semicolon splice is the new wall of text.

Wow OP.

Its OXYGEN btw.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

What does separate a man's capabilities from another's incomprehensions of them and would we expect it and not expect the same if so as a resulting factor? Some may not notice but I do that an odd person or two relates to threat; be them as what may and that in turn then separates them from others at least at that instance on that subject.I've posted a great deal of my thoughts on another site for a while and had firstly been reacted to the same at start and changed in time when it was grasped that I had the right intensions in mind and the logics I had to offer were interesting and plausible in most all cases although I did label those that I saw as theories as such; was of course by some a chance to discredit. But I don't have a problem with anyone that challenges my backbone and capabilities to take criticism because I take that and use it to encourage myself to keep trying to come up with other instances where things are not as presicely as they were from some; thought to be. And my rebelling sometimes; was but intended for these insulting people; not just for myself; but for others as I assumed that they surely had behaved in a similar way towards them in past times.I do find it funny to see someone label me when not knowing me; because I have always been one to understand things as they should be; for instance when I was first introduced formulas in math; I refused to learn such an unlogic thing where one could just look up the right one when needed and was explaining without even understanding but after seeing one; that there sould be one that creates any type needed and this was 15 20 years prior to quatum mathematics; or if I take a multiple exam practice book for anatomy; I get all of them right without ever taking physics or anatomy; why for instance did I know that human lungs have the same type of skin as our outer skin when I decided to try to think of curing cancer of lungs and did anyone else think of 1 st degree burns therapy to create activity and change or are people still dying from it? It just bother's me when someone such as I dicides to get their points across and there is grief instaid of talk and perhaps humour instead of ridicules.

I have a great example for you where someone should explain to me why those oil fires were so hard to extinguish and only one team was successfull and likely one man at that was that which likely happened and for the record; I don't need explainations; but do you realise that apon seeing it at first; I lauched because that is the way that I am and I don't follow any news and never have but apon learning that nobody could put them out; I was laughing even more because I could have told them countless ways on how to do this and minutes in between and I am not limited to certain aspects of our existance eather. Good Night and hope you understand that I am not an enemy here.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

No offense OP, but you sound absolutely ape S nuts.

Edit to add....semicolons are NOT your friend.
edit on 1-10-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Btw op, what in the H does "and had firstly been reacted to the same at start" mean? Do you read your ramblings before you post them? Jeeez man...
edit on 1-10-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I' m just curious, about if there is among all here that has not min or mag in science or of that nature? And even think about this; those in the past and now that are recognized as to be and have been great thinkers; were they not but those at the top of their game and actually knowledged to the teeth from textbooks? Or were some of them just born this way and egnoledged as such?
I'm saying that most would have had a person with wealth having taken then under their wing. D Vinci for example; I've seen his work and when I first saw what was purpose; I thought that they should have built a clothsline slung with the trees from each side ; I think big and should have likely aided if had been there. Or pyramids; if I was there; I would have built a trench type canal and filled it with water and float all of those blocks into place and why not irigate that whole area of the pyramid and easyly control anything with a float tyed to it. I'm just saying.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Perhaps if the centrifuge is is space (no gravity) it would get up to a speed where fracture might happen?
just a thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

It needs to float onto a cooling liquide and be flat; so if you want to reach the highest speeds; you would need to spin it with something that doesn't mix with it such as an oil and spin the oil and it's case that spins that in return while it is naked without any surrrounding. maybe.Here is what I came up with; just compressed air inside a two part turbine where the inner part is more efficiant then the outer thus creating vacum between the two and suction onto the inside of the outer part which in turn would creat pressure onto the outer part of the outer one and need would be to spin it only. Not thinking of that seperating stuff at all and but just spinning something fast while putting force onto it that is augmenting with the rest.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Ignorance is THE ORIGINAL POST. The OP doesn't have the most basic understanding of atoms or physics and he's coming up with "theories." That's like making a thread on calculus without being able to add or multiply. Hey... maybe if I spin really fast, I can cut the air apart with my fingernails and cause a nuclear reaction! Or maybe fairies will appear.

maybe they will... have you tried...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You're suggesting sticking water in a centrifuge and that would cause the hydrogen to come off of the Oxygen?
You're previous posts have been about engineering, and while I don't know much about engineering, I was pretty certain what you said about engineering was completely wrong.
But now you're talking about chemistry, one of my two specialties. And I can be absolutely certain what you are saying is completely absurd.

You're mentally ill, go to a doctor immediately and be honest with them. My other specialty happens to be psychology.

Yes Micheal, go to the doctors immediately and tell them the truth about the fact that you've been... Oh lord I can hardly speak the words, but i must prevail... Tell them that, yes, its true, you've been ASKING QUESTIONS about engineering and chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, I said it!!! Yes people, its true! He is ASKING QUESTIONS and DISPLAYING A HEALTHY CURIOSITY about subjects that interest him!!!! Holy sh#!!! Lock this maniac up and tbrow away the key! He's DANGEROUS!!! I've seen it a million times... They start by asking these, these... QUESTIONS, and then they start doing heroin and crack and stockpiling weapons of mass destruction, next thing you know they're out on a killing spree!!! Call the department of homeland security on this menace to society! He's not right in the head, because he DOESN'T ACT AND TALK JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!! OMG run for the hills people!!! Run! For! The HILLS!!!!!!!!! Ghost375, I'm guessing that YOU must be one of those uppity religious types (even if not religous you sire fit the bill), perhaps you have some friends that could get the Inquisition started back up, and we can deal with this obviously demon-possessed individual the Proper way, just like they dealt with that madman Gallileo, he liked to ASK QUESTIONS, too!! It's just a good thing he was stopped before he was able to go any further into his lunacy because I have a feeling he was really close to pulling the rest of the world straight down into Hell with his BLASPHEMOUS CURIOSITIES!!!

When will people understand that everybody must act the exact same way as, well... Everybody else!? Because don't you know that we live in a world full of scared little sheep, who, when spooked by someone who isn't the exact same as everyone else, will get the rest of their sheep and start a fear-based stampede. And while its true that one of these sheep by themselves are relatively weak and stupid, when they get enough of their sheep buddies afraid of you, too, they will all gang up and trample upon you with their little sheep hooves until you're nothing but a smear on the ground! And afterwards, these sick little freaks will have a party as they congratulate eachother, giving pats on the back and hi fives to eachother all night long, talking about how they "finally got rid of the ONE WHO DARED TO BE DIFFERENT!! WOO FRIGGIN WHO! Now the world can go back to NORMAL, with everybody OBEYING the STATUS QUO and following eachother around like the little sheep they are! Praise Mao! Or, oops, I meant Jesus... Ah, what the heck, to people like me and Ghost, here, they both represent the same thing...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You're putting the cart before the horse. Once you know the science inside and out, only THEN is it the right time to think outside the box. Right now, if anything, you're thinking outside the box without even being inside the box. Which means that anything you produce is mostly gibberish.

It might be fun to attempt to understand science on your own, but you'd need millions of years to rewrite science books to the level that they're at now. If I were you, I'd contemplate all of the hundreds of thousands of people that have contributed to current scientific thought over the past few dozen centuries. Some of them in small, intangible ways. Others in obvious ways. 1000 years x 100 science researchers = 100,000 years. Far more than 100 people have contributed to science over the past 1000 years, but just 100 researchers would amount to 100,000 years of work. 1000 years x 10000 science researchers = 10,000,000 years. You're only one person, sir. I'd listen a lot more than talk, if I were you.

Historically, there were many avenues of science. Even alchemy, long thought by many to be non-scientific, was actually very scientific and was a precursor to modern day chemistry. Mathematics was able to estimate the size of the earth a thousand years ago about (or more). Math was and is still powerful. Aristotle had many primitive ideas, but they were applicable in his day and helped lead to a more improved understanding that made his own theories obsolete. Science wasn't always accurate in the past 2000 years, but it was a progression into the more accurate theories we possess today.

If you intend on doing science on your own, you will have to reproduce all of this. That's a tall order. I think you'll need millions of years at least (or more). Good luck.
edit on 1-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join