It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporation Nation video MUST see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am making a new thread since the first one had an error I didnt notice until too late to edit the first post and as important as this info is I don't want anyone to skip it thinking it is nothing.

www.youtube.com...

In 20 parts I am guessing it won't embed because of the autoplay enabling so Here is the direct link instead.

These 20 parts spell it all out, the conflicts of interest, the reasons, the obscene amounts of money - trillions and trillions of dollars just sitting there in world-wide investments

This is the real deal guys. You owe it to yourself to know

There is an entity that has a majority shareholder status in every fortune 500 company and that entity is stinking rich contrary to popular consensus . They have rights as majority shareholder like appointing CEO's just to name one aspect.

That entity is the government...

you owe it to yourself to see this and as long and dry as information presentation gets the information is mind blowing.

Like I said, after a year and less than 2000 views it isn't entertainment value but critical information. Things like why a majority of corporations are in Delaware... they pay NO taxes by state law and when operating in other states they are known as foreign corporations but still abide by the tax codes of the state their head office is in... see it for yourself, from the tax breaks to the pension funds its all in these 20 parts

Follow the money...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Gotta bring it in.

Thanx for the vid as well...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Gotta bring it in.

Thanx for the vid as well...

Thank you for the embed I don't think it will autoplay all 20 parts though

maybe it was just me lol

anyway thanks again!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
thecorporationnation.com...

the home page also has the video linked as well as a couple of others

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
American Idol marathon on?

... maybe the people just don't care enough to be bothered to spend a couple of hours in details?

no wonder in the year this video came out only 2000 people took the time to view it... I guess we might as all throw in the towel because a lone voice isn't going to make a difference in a world of evil.

at least some of us tried...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
... maybe the people just don't care enough to be bothered to spend a couple of hours in details?

I knew a guy like that, emphasis on "knew". He wanted all ideas presented in less than 2 min. If they conflicted with his held notions, he rejected the ideas before the presentation was over. He would get noticeably disturbed. We cannot deny that there is apathy and opposition. Having said that, I don't have time to watch right now
. Thanks for the bookmark, though.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by anoncoholic

I knew a guy like that, emphasis on "knew". He wanted all ideas presented in less than 2 min. If they conflicted with his held notions, he rejected the ideas before the presentation was over. He would get noticeably disturbed. We cannot deny that there is apathy and opposition. Having said that, I don't have time to watch right now
. Thanks for the bookmark, though.

the best anyone could hope for is a receptive audience. The fact that not everyone can get as passionate about math for example isn't really the issue when that math portrays the dysfunction in what ails the world of governance and fiscal policy.

What should interest all is the knowledge because with knowledge comes wisdom and without wisdom history gets repeated.

All we can do as individuals is become aware of the history and then we can all decide which card needs playing, the reformat or the better allocation of resources.

Personally I think I shouldn't even care. I am not a citizen but a mere permanent resident who has second thoughts about citizenship. Do I swear allegiance to defend the Constitution from enemy both foreign and domestic or do I wait until the Constitution goes through its "final" rewrite?

I do not know where the country is headed without you the people telling me where we all stand and if nobody cares enough to realize the man behind the curtain then does it fall upon me to bring the curtain down?

The responsiveness to this epic video is all too telling though isn't it?

Who am I to make waves in a land I made my home yet have little say such as voting rights or opinion when I risk more than the citizenry?

It hadn't held me back but the sad thing is why am I louder than the people? Since 911 I made it my business to learn what is going on and yet who really cares?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

I heard about these CAFRs some years ago that they are talking about in the video. I had to go to the cafr1 site and download some reports. Pretty shocking stuff. This tidbit is from one of those reports.

OCC’s Quarterly Report on Bank Trading and Derivatives Activities Second Quarter 2010 Executive Summary
• The notional value of derivatives held by U.S. commercial banks increased $6.9 trillion in the second quarter, or 3.2%, to $223.4 trillion.
• U.S. commercial banks reported trading revenues of $6.6 billion in the second quarter, 28% higher than $5.2 billion in the second quarter of 2009.
• Credit exposure from derivatives increased in the second quarter, after five consecutive quarterly declines. Net current credit exposure increased 11%, or $38 billion, to $397 billion.
• Derivative contracts remain concentrated in interest rate products, which comprise 84% of total derivative notional values. The notional value of credit derivative contracts, at $13.9 trillion, represents 6% of total notionals. Credit derivatives declined by 3.4% during the quarter.

Notational value is not real value of course. The real value of those holdings since much of it is backed by mortgage paper which has defaulted is closer to $0.00

The banks own a blizzard of worthless paper backed by worthless paper. Call me a gold bug if you like but I like hard money and not all this worthless notational garbage the 5 major too big to fail banks now hold.

2011 first quarter report (PDF) It is up to 244 trillion now. WOW!

edit on 12-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: added sources

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

It is hard to even wrap your head around those kind of dollar figures, much less how interwoven and complicated all of this is. Most won't watch this, or even attempt to understand it, they cannot. The rabbit hole is very deep and me thinks the cause of all of our woes is our government, both the left and right. With the masses who haven't a clue about all of this, and NEVER will, I just want to throw up my hands. Seriously what can be done? Eat, drink, and live the best you can. Yes, I'm wishing things would be different, but why?

Wishing sucks...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by anoncoholic

I heard about these CAFRs some years ago that they are talking about in the video. I had to go to the cafr1 site and download some reports. Pretty shocking stuff. This tidbit is from one of those reports.

OCC’s Quarterly Report on Bank Trading and Derivatives Activities Second Quarter 2010 Executive Summary
• The notional value of derivatives held by U.S. commercial banks increased $6.9 trillion in the second quarter, or 3.2%, to $223.4 trillion.
• U.S. commercial banks reported trading revenues of $6.6 billion in the second quarter, 28% higher than $5.2 billion in the second quarter of 2009.
• Credit exposure from derivatives increased in the second quarter, after five consecutive quarterly declines. Net current credit exposure increased 11%, or $38 billion, to $397 billion.
• Derivative contracts remain concentrated in interest rate products, which comprise 84% of total derivative notional values. The notional value of credit derivative contracts, at $13.9 trillion, represents 6% of total notionals. Credit derivatives declined by 3.4% during the quarter.

Notational value is not real value of course. The real value of those holdings since much of it is backed by mortgage paper which has defaulted is closer to $0.00

The banks own a blizzard of worthless paper backed by worthless paper. Call me a gold bug if you like but I like hard money and not all this worthless notational garbage the 5 major too big to fail banks now hold.

2011 first quarter report (PDF) It is up to 244 trillion now. WOW!

edit on 12-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: added sources

exactly. The notational value is the value on the books but in tangible assets it is nothing but an allusion. This is just the banking sector alone that makes its business out of playing with money. (and while the game goes on they are making massive amounts on PAPER) If you look at the pension funds that is a real asset which is why they are always prone to abuse... and probably why it is propped up by government contributions (read taxpayer contributions here) The only thing that prevents a pension from being paid to an eligible party is death and once that option is realized then none are exempt from scrutiny whether aged or infirm and isn't that exactly what Nazi Germany tried?

The issue here is that the majority shareholder will do whatever it takes to protect its investment and that means that the people are always left holding the bill. When that bubble bursts and the allusion of liquid assets is gone the only thing remaining will be the tangible assets... property, goods, manufacturing, farming, anything that has a retail value will become fair game to those creditors who will seek compensation. Enter eminent domain. Without the laws protecting the schemes what is left but total collapse?

So we are apparently impotent in protecting ourselves from ourselves ... we the people formed the government and while they speak without our consent they speak for all of us. ... well, all of you anyway as I still have no voice in the matter.

We need to find our voices otherwise a mere whisper from a crowd will never be heard. .. in fact it is easier to silence the whisper and that is the way it is. My whispers are easiest to silence and yet I am shouting regardless. How can anyone look the other way and then not feel responsible?

If you care about the Nation then it is your duty. It is scary to face fears but without confrontation there is absolutely no hope of redemption or regaining of control.

Then the realization that this is what the NWO plan was all along to remove government sets in and we are faced with the devil we know vs the devil we don't know.

There is only one viable solution and that option is being refused by all. Stop recognizing their power... money.
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle... which means it is impossible

My Faith sees me through all things except one... living in a world of greed and not wanting to play along in the game of materialism.

I guess my soapbox in this thread is about done. Nothing more can be said by me really... I wrote something once that seems to fit

A circular argument is something akin
to driving a flat down onto its rim
The rubber will peel
the sparks will fly
but without a spare
you just gotta try

we need to learn how to walk again

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
sorry to bump an old thread:

The key to surviving what they have in store is if everyone forgives the debt they are owed and in exchange each person goes back to living a simple family life where they can dream about things they want but must back everything up with their own hard work. If an old man who no longer can work requires help it is your duty to help them not because you get something from it, or because you owe them a favour, but because it is your fellow brother.

What this all comes down to is morality. Instead of suing people for damages go and give people your free time and in exchange when you need things people will offer free help to you under the system of helping people because it is the right thing to do. If you were on a island stranded and helpless would all the petty differences and fighting and competition for money matter? No because you have to put things into focus.

But people forgot that when they became adults and were indoctrinated into serving themselves and competing in a game. None of the stuff that people think is important matters. When you die nothing you earned can be taken with you. All the things that god provides like sunlight to make plants grow, animals for you to eat to feed you, water to clean things etc are gifts as is the very human life that was granted. People today have everything they need to fix the problems but they don't feel "they have the time" or that it won't benefit them by helping people.
Yet put these same people on an island with nothing like money to worry about and they become friends with peeople they were competing against in a city environment rushing to outperform the other guy and beat him to the game of having more things and being the most wealthy. God values you. You should value the other guy, and the other guy will value people, and community is formed whereby each person must be honest because if they are not, they community will collapse. You get those values by how you were raised. This is something that is alien to people of today because over time morals have decayed and people have their hearts turned to stone. If you partake in a system that you don't like, (but accept it and benefit from it) you only have yourself to blame because you grant it legitimacy. All people have to do is go back and start undoing the damage they themselves helped to cause by changing their perspective on life. (pretend that you are a terminal ill person with only a short time to live)
edit on 26-6-2012 by Snake Plisskin because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2012 by Snake Plisskin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
As the thread is already necro'ed, I'll post a thank you while I'm here

new topics

top topics

join