It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Jackson Pushing Illuminati Agenda in Court

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Janet Jackson has been spotted wearing the sign of the Illuminati around her neck.

The 'eye' of the illuminati can be cleary seen hanging around her neck, and the biggest thing for me is that the word 'Illuminati' with the conspracy that surrounds it is being talked about on Yahoo.

Janet Jackson Illuminati Member on Yahoo!

The biggest thing for me hear, is that the conspiracy is described and mentioned containing very powerful people around the world, with an agenda.

Janet Jackson has been labelled as a member of the Illuminati after wearing an ‘Eye’ pendant – a symbol of the sect – around her neck on the way to court for the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray.

edit on 30/9/11 by multichild because: (no reason given)

The illuminati are a supposed powerful secretive sect, and many public figures have been accused of pushing the group’s agenda via pop memorabilia such as music videos over the years.

edit on 30/9/11 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Probably find just like all the others who people claim are part of the Illuminati that they are just victims of fashion and not part of a secret orginization.
If everyone who is accused of being in this group actually where, there would be more people in it than out of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Seems pretty distinctive to me and is quite provocotive on the conspiracy, especially with her position in the limelight

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by multichild

As a child I would draw and draw and draw, many things I drew involved eyes, geometrical shapes and checker board patterns, now, was I apart of the illuminati at the age of 10? or was I just drawing what was in fashion at the time?
I am not rich or powerful, so what was my agenda?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Were you trying to attract a Jackson?

Or maybe a touch of Aspergers...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If I am correct isn't there a video of Michael Jackson talking about the elite and there agenda.

It will come to me..

Brb

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its a girl. Someimes girls just buy things because the way it looks. Maybe she simply liked it and decided to wear it. Maybe.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Probably find just like all the others who people claim are part of the Illuminati that they are just victims of fashion and not part of a secret orginization.
If everyone who is accused of being in this group actually where, there would be more people in it than out of it.

I agree.....it is a necklace that she bought....she liked the design....(the third eye) necklaces are popular in fashion right now......I really don't think that Janet Jackson is part of the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

As a child I would draw and draw and draw, many things I drew involved eyes, geometrical shapes and checker board patterns, now, was I apart of the illuminati at the age of 10? or was I just drawing what was in fashion at the time?
I am not rich or powerful, so what was my agenda?

Amen, so did I. I'm still trying to figure out how to draw a good, proper eye!
This Illuminati mess gets old, I want to tell you that the celebrities aren't the problem, it's the Zionist Rothschild Jews.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Pushing........or silently blaming the agenda for MJ's death?

Hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Pushing........or silently blaming the agenda for MJ's death?

Hmmmmmm

Your avatar - awwwwwwwwwww! What a beautiful, lovely photo

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
She knows exactly what she is doing. This isn't a fashion statement.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Awww thankyou! When I saw i'd been quoted, I scrolled down waiting to be ripped apart in one way or another for my post, so that was a nice surprise!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes all very well, but she isnt a child, sje understands its meaning, and its very provocative.

My other reason for being a bit suprised with it, was because it was describing the group on Yahoo.

So whats all that about.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Could be to do with the fact that Latoya says that MJ was murdered by the Illuminati?

Maybe JJ just backing her up?

truthquake.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.youtube.com...

Pretty sure they cut her off when she started her tirade against the Illuminati on one of the shows.... can't remember which,

Anyway, that was just a short google search, I'm sure there's better.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think to say that its a fashion necklace and she wearing it that the most important media court hearing going on at the momenn, with the bigest pop star there has ever been for the nothing more than than she liked it, is a bit naieve.

She knows what it means, and she understands that the media will pick it up.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The Jacksons and 90% of people who reach the childhood stardom in the USA, are Monarch assets. The American entertainment industry is evil to the core. Music, TV, cinema... Disney created the biggest satanist-pedo apparatus of USA. Look at their slaves: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, you name it. I bet all these huge amount of toddlers are disappearing and being murdered in the USA, in black magic rituals of Illuminati-freemasonry.

"Victims of fashion"??? Are you for real??? No, seriously... is that full blindness or full shillness???

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

so what do the Glasses mean? surely it should be a monicle
What about the white shirt?
The Blue jacket?
or the large hoop earings, what does that mean?

An entertainer died, his family are looking for someone to blame rather than themselves.

saying that its naieve to believe she would just buy an expensive necklace because it looked good,
type in eye necklace in google and you find a site called Evil eye necklaces, do you think that anyone wearing such a necklace is part of the illuminati?

some people have to learn a little bit more about secret orginizations, they dont remain secret when you let everyone join, so far every one hit wonder has been a member.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Do a google immage search for "eye pendant" and thousands come up - is anyone who buys one of these also 'illuminati'?

Dumbest news story for weeks!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The Jacksons and 90% of people who reach the childhood stardom in the USA, are Monarch assets. The American entertainment industry is evil to the core. Music, TV, cinema... Disney created the biggest satanist-pedo apparatus of USA. Look at their slaves: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, you name it. I bet all these huge amount of toddlers are disappearing and being murdered in the USA, in black magic rituals of Illuminati-freemasonry. "Victims of fashion"??? Are you for real??? No, seriously... is that full blindness or full shillness???

I think there maybe a lot of truth to this.. I do believe the jackson family are monarch assets.. and its really sad how they are still making money off of him, even after his death..

The publicity surrounding his death, his last video release.. as well as now the public trial just being bombarded on too many TV stations.

Really sad how they sit there and talk about how bad his kids have it , yet they have no problem bringing all the horror back to them through the constant news broadcasts and pictures. They pretend they care, yet they put the knife in deeper..

Shame on them all , for trying to profit over and over again....talk about literally beating a dead horse.. its really sad to see.. and so typical of those that use this stuff for their own gain.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join