It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Travolta is a time traveler?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The one I think is funny is how much Gary Busey resembles those old statues of Alexander The Great.

I don't think he's a time traveler though.

People resembling other people isn't a new thing, and even happens among contemporaries. I'll still admit the time travel thing or clone/doppelganger theory is fun to think about. But it'll take some more crazy evidence than looking like another person.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
When I first viewed the Cage & Travolta photos, I got an 18th century "Face/off" vibe. Haha, anyone else?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by JacKatMtn

My personal opinion is this - out of the billions of people who have been around... a couple are bound to look exactly the same as each other. Look around the earth today alone and you'll find hundreds of people who probably look exactly the same I'll bet, let alone looking back through the ages...

I pitty the poor girl who looks like me

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Not to diss on the ladies, but that WTF is up with that. Or it must just be this TV generation which they all model themselves from, but either way it if freaking weird if you think about it...Especially when it comes to females, I swear some day's it seems like there all clones of each-other, and even there voices sound so much the same that if you were not looking at them directly it would be hard to know who actually is speaking

maybe the aliens are runnig out of new models for women,so they have to use the same ones over and over again...looks like they'll have to step up their dna extracting abductions and then be able to design some new women...
edit on 30-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What about contemporaries, where a case of twins separated at birth or a secret identity may be suspected?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
What about contemporaries, where a case of twins separated at birth or a secret identity may be suspected?

maybe "they are the same person" !!! were they ever photographed together?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hahahaha. Awesome. Here's one I found last week. Apparently nick cage is a timetraveler as well. Maybe it's the whole Elvis connection.

www.synchrosecrets.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
of course he is

there is no other logical explanation

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I''ve met a couple of people who closely resembled Jim Carry and kind of had his demeanor. While I merely suspect that Keanu Reeves and other actors are reincarnations (as we all are) , that there are merely similar genetic phenotypes in the human species that are descended from a common ancestor (with my case of the Jim Carry "clones")

Luckily, there is no double of me, no one looks like me. Rarity equates the highest value.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I had a class with a guy that sat in front of me that, well, reminded me of me.

I don't know what it all means. I'm just a dumb animal.
edit on 30-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I''ve met a couple of people who closely resembled Jim Carry

you mean you met jerry lewis?...the guy that jim carey copies...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yeah this is freaky...or so I thought...but I think..this could be a complete 'hoax' and whomever pays for this photo needs to be aware.....

If i were on e bay i certainly would be careful...
I apologise because I have only red the OP introduction to this thread...i suppose we all have 'doubles' but in this case and especially with todays technology...I sure am no expert but I would err with caution on this...just my twopenneth worth...and IF it IS genuine...it's certainly one of the most likenesses I have witnessed....

If someone buys this I would get it authenticated scientifically...and if it turns out to be fake...get back to e bay

anyways very interesting

The Nicholas Cage pic also in the newspaper was however NOT convincing...lol
Jools x

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
WOW look.... It's Keanu Reeves!!!!!

Or if you need the idea planted, as you always do in these ridiculous threads, then here ya go

edit on 30/9/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

then again slight Johnny Depp...sorry!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

well, that settles it. This thread is finished. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Is it possible that the thread author traveled through time to bring this to us?

I also think that Travolta's movie, "Stayin Alive" was actually produced in the 3 century bc

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
what some people see is not what others see...the Keanu Revves pic looks slightly more like Johnny Depp which other posters have also 'intimated' so it's not a given...I have to hand it to you that the Travolta pic is very spooky but have yet to be convinced it's not fake....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Heres some others....

youbentmywookie.com...

helablog.com...

or better yet we can have a BIG laugh
1. Look at old photographs (you were so cute… what happened?!)

damarrie.com...
edit on 10/1/11 by awcgs because: boredom

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by blocula
we can't dismiss the possibility, that there might be a dark and sinister reason why the "beautiful people" of the entertainment world get to be rich and famous...while the majority of humanity suffer and struggle on a daily basis...

You got the rich and famous right but clearly they do suffer and struggle like all of us.
the rich suffer and struggle?...how?...like this? > "hmmm, which color rolls royce will i buy this week"? "did my lear jet arrive yet"? which one of my house's should me and my super model friend stay in tonight"? "what! buy another rolex watch!...all right, just one more" "manual labor? ha! ha! ha!...whats that?"...that's suffering and struggling???
edit on 30-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Many Many of them are unhappy and even commit suicide. They can't keep husbands and wives because they all cheat and have no respect for each other very hard to know love if you think you are married for your looks and/or money. The children are neglected yet raised to think they are gods and goddesses and can only turn to drink and drugs when they learn they are not.
Manual labor can be a wonderful thing and having to do things can strengthen and mold a better and happier person. I feel sorry for people who think $$ will make life a perfect thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I get "Do I know you?" "Are you in my Ceramics class?" "Do you go to __ __?" ALL THE TIME. I just say something in reply like, "No. I get this all the time, I guess I have a pretty common face."

This is where I puke light-bulbs at them...

But really, to be quite honest that makes me feel all unworthy inside, like I'm really one in a million people and those 10,000 or so look-alikes that are on the planet all happen to live primarily in my current geological area of residence ...

So lately, I say things sarcastically like:
* "Yes, I was there!"
* "Never took Ceramics in high school."
* "Never went to high school."
* "Maybe, but I don't remember being there."

It gives me a nice laughter-inducing reaction from them.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Now I'm wondering... Maybe "John Travolta" is John Titor's actual full name :p
Hehe, funny thread! I especially like Kage's one! Too shy in that picture to be an actor, though! lol

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join