It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Travolta is a time traveler?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
People will fall for anything these days:

perezhilton.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Oh come on...

Nicolas Cage the other week... now Travolta?

It barely resembles him either, much like the Nic Cage one, although that at least did look like him.

Must be a Face Off

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by blocula

I thought of that especially since their movies mousic ect. effects the mindes of many. Maybe its like secret societies folx die and get recaptured into new soul materials knowing it will happen high clone tech ect. COULD BE ONE OF THEIR SECRETS.. I been thought this possibility that when the 3 die rule happens with the enerteainers that maybe this is something that can happen with 3 energies. good thought blocula
and did you ever notice that whevever someones career is on the skids,a downward slide,someone close to them dies and suddenly their $$$ and fame is rejuvinated.that happens all the time and has happened to john travolta twice. way back in the welcome back cotter days and then again more recently...think about it...its true...
think about this! ^^^ > john travoltas girlfriend,diana hyland died in early 1977 and then suddenly john travolta appears in saturday night fever "after she died" and big time instant fame and fortune soon came his way and in 2009 his son died...wanna bet that a best actor academy award is on its way for travolta...and he converted to scientology in 1975...like tom cruise and who know who else...hmmmmm i wonder why?...part of the pact?
edit on 30-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

and did you ever notice that whevever someones career is on the skids,a downward slide,someone close to them dies and suddenly their $$$ and fame is rejuvinated.that happens all the time and has happened to john travolta twice. way back in the welcome back cotter days and then again more recently...think about it...its true...

john travoltas girlfriend,diana hyland ^^^ died in march 1977 and saturday night fever was released 9 months later,at the end of december 1977...just a coincidence that everyone soon forgets about?...i doubt it...
someone close to you"that you love"must be sacrificed,to gain immortality...think about this! ^^^ > john travoltas girlfriend,diana hyland died in early 1977 and then suddenly john travolta appears in saturday night fever "after she died" and big time instant fame and fortune soon came his way and in 2009 his son died...wanna bet that a best actor academy award is on its way for travolta...and he converted to scientology in 1975...like tom cruise and who know who else...hmmmmm i wonder why?...part of the pact?
edit on 1-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Wow he wore wigs back then too.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ummm, actually he was in the blockbuster movie Carrie before SNF. He was the guy who made out with Nancy Allen and got the pigs blood to dump on Carrie's head.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LearnedToPlayNice

pure amazing.!...great spirit (Carlin).....f.Jew(freud)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Travolta-Trav-o(e)-l-ta= Travel-ta..ta=time(pronounce taime).!!! travel on time...maybe possible.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
why why why people i mean cmon. go read a book or something

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
reply to post by blocula

Ummm, actually he was in the blockbuster movie Carrie before SNF. He was the guy who made out with Nancy Allen and got the pigs blood to dump on Carrie's head.
yes, he was in the movie carrie.but he only acheived super stardom and millions of $$$ "after" diana hyland died...in his arms by the way...

possible list of blood sacrifice for fame and fortune > forum.davidicke.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

yes, he was in the movie carrie.but he only acheived super stardom and millions of $$$ "after" diana hyland died...in his arms by the way...

Actually he became a teen idol while he was on Welcome Back Kotter. It was Welcome Back Kotter that made him a superstar.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

"none of his early roles made him super rich and world famous untill...check out the link below..."i" think it's true.

blood sacrifice for fame and fortune list of more recent possible sacrifices > forum.davidicke.com...

we can't close our minds to the possibility and lets not live in denial of something that might be too horrible to face or admit...like most people usually do...

and more sinister proof > exministries.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
you guys know that alot of people look similar to other people right? we are ONE species

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I love it when the driver groans 'Oh, not again!'

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
blood sacrifice for fame and fortune list of more recent possible sacrifices > forum.davidicke.com...

we can't close our minds to the possibility and lets not live in denial of something that might be too horrible to face or admit...like most people usually do...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

David Icke is really not exposing anything that has not already been put out there. My goodness, have you not heard the Satan Bands of the late 1970s and 1980s. There are many current ones also.

www.squidoo.com...
www.av1611.org...

David Icke is a little behind in the info and really Kanye West in that picture is nothing new. It's an old story. But to say Travolta achieved fame for "sacrificing" Diana Hyland, very unlikely. Do you think maybe his fame comes from having some kind of talent and a good agent?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

98% percent of humanity lives from day to day,pay check to pay check and or are starving and committing suicide...but the 2% or so of the "beautiful elite people" have wine, pleasure and $$$ all the time...hhhmmmm, i wonder why? sometimes their loved ones are sacrificed before the fame and fortune arrives,sometimes during and sometimes after...like bill cosbys son....for one of many,many examples.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We're not talking about Darfur here. There's nothing to "face up" to. I'm surprised the lizard people haven't made an appearance in this thread yet.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Perhaps a previous incarnation? Some souls choose to look similar in different incarnations so they can recognize themselves later.

I think he just looks alike tho.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I was waiting for someone to drop the Reincarnation word. But I'm slightly miffed that only one person has so far.

I agree with you, Myendica. I am one of those people with a very common looking face it seems so I wouldn't be surprised if I found pictures of ladies in waiting dating before the times of the Salem Witch Trials or the King Henry reign that I look similar to, if not exactly alike with.

Granted these similar looking people don't have the same personalities at all.

One of mine was in a ceramics class... I mean come on, CERAMICS ... I do like cooking but I'll leave the making of the cookery to Walmart.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join