It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Travolta is a time traveler?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Can someone do this with a picture of Simon Cowell or Regis Philbin? I'd love that! TITOR!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
I've always liked this lookalike..

Cher and Jeff Rense

although technically in the same era has anyone ever seen them in the same room?

Maybe Cher was "experimenting" on what it is like to be Rense?

I have a picture of my great-grandmother's older family members and one of her uncles looks like a Zombie. This picture was taken about 1900. If someone could explain to me how to insert the picture I will.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
I have a picture of my great-grandmother's older family members and one of her uncles looks like a Zombie. This picture was taken about 1900. If someone could explain to me how to insert the picture I will.

It's rather simple. Klick on Tools+, then ATS Upload. A button appears to upload the pic, then click on the thumbnail and you get a choice, how to use it.

I just did it that way and put in the Zombie family of my wife:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Thank you Siddharta.

I have learned something new. Woo hoo.

Ok there he is, the zombie uncle.
edit on 10/2/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I did not know, Mormons let zombies in.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

They aren't Mormons, they are from Jackson Kentucky, they are Appalachian hillbillies...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

My wife's family comes from the Sauerland region in Germany. If there is anything comparing to Hillbilly's then it is the Sauerland.
I bet we will find a lot of zombies and vampires in the countryside. Maybe John Travolta and Nicolas Cage are just the tip of the iceberg.
I just have to think about the fact, that my wife has same ancestors as our former president Walter Scheel.

Though I have a little doubt in the vampire theory. You can't see them in a mirror. Can you see them in photos? I don't think so. So the zombie theory makes much more sense.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's rather simple. Klick on Tools+, then ATS Upload. A button appears to upload the pic, then click on the thumbnail and you get a choice, how to use it.

i don't know how to upload a picture either and i tried going by what you said but i did'nt see any of what you said show up in "tools"... for example...which do i do first? sign on to tools and then sing on to ats? or the other way around

and at which point do i bring up the picture and click on it?

also, a thumbnail from where? my files? i don't even know how to put a picture in there either? and when i was inside "tools" i did'nt see any tools + symbol anywhere?

would really appreciate a step by step answer (*_*)
edit on 2-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

i don't know how to upload a picture either and i tried going by what you said but i did'nt see any of what you said show up in "tools"... for example...which do i do first? sign on to tools and then sing on to ats? or the other way around

and at which point do i bring up the picture and click on it?

also, a thumbnail from where? my files? i don't even know how to put a picture in there either? and when i was inside "tools" i did'nt see any tools + symbol anywhere?

would really appreciate a step by step answer (*_*)

Blocula, when you go to tools and then your pictures, when you click on the picture you want to use(that is what is meant by thumbnail), then at the bottom of that are three different html codes, you pick which code you want and then copy and past it into the post you are making.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Blocula, when you go to tools and then your pictures, when you click on the picture you want to use(that is what is meant by thumbnail), then at the bottom of that are three different html codes, you pick which code you want and then copy and past it into the post you are making.

when i go to tools, there are about 20 options listed there,but none of them say anything about pictures???

and when i go to"my pictures",to move one of them somewhere, theres nothing there that says how or where to send the pictures that i have stored there???

very... aaa ggg rrr eee vvv aaa ttt iii nnn ggggggggggg!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hehe! We are very off topic now, but I guess in a joke thread like this it is okay.
Click on Tools+ and you will see that ATS upload thing. Click it and you get a possibility to upload. Maybe it lasts some time until you see it.

If you came that far, you should understand for yourself. If not, write again.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

when i go to tools, there are about 20 options listed there,but none of them say anything about pictures???

and when i go to"my pictures",to move one of them somewhere, theres nothing there that says how or where to send the pictures that i have stored there???

very... aaa ggg rrr eee vvv aaa ttt iii nnn ggggggggggg!

Do you have pictures uploaded from your computer?

Oops, I guess you do. Just play around with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Thank you Siddharta.

I have learned something new. Woo hoo.

Ok there he is, the zombie uncle.
ever notice in 99% of all old pictures like this one,the people are never smiling and i know why...because they were not "acting" happy,like we do now...

"weird"!!! back row, the third person from the left,the lady. look just behind her left shoulder...is that a baby hoovering in the air?!?!... a ghost?!?!...or what???

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

ever notice in 99% of all old pictures like this one,the people are never smiling and i know why...because they were not "acting" happy,like we do now...

I'd call it poor oral health care myself. Perhaps they all had no teeth to smile with!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
"weird"!!! ^^^ back row, the third person from the left, the lady. look just behind her left shoulder...is that a baby hoovering in the air?!?!... a ghost?!?!...or what??? there's no one holding the baby? if there is someone holding the baby,then why are they not in the picture?

I'd call it poor oral health care myself. Perhaps they all had no teeth to smile with

not really...people back then had overall better teeth than we do...no processed,sugar filled junk food..and even the little kids are not smiling?!?!...no one back then "acted happy when they were'nt" like we do now...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

"weird"!!! ^^^ back row, the third person from the left, the lady. look just behind her left shoulder...is that a baby hoovering in the air?!?!... a ghost?!?!...or what??? there's no one holding the baby? if there is someone holding the baby,then why are they not in the picture?

I'd call it poor oral health care myself. Perhaps they all had no teeth to smile with

not really...people back then had overall better teeth than we do...no processed,sugar filled junk food..and even the little kids are not smiling?!?!...no one back then "acted happy when they were'nt" like we do now...

I don't know about the baby. I am sure it must be somehow harnessed to her. Or it could be a time traveler, I don't know yet. But the guy is definitely a Zombie.

Maybe I could sell it on ebay.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Seriously, do someone do a Simon Cowell time travel pic. [also Regis Philbin].

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Suspiria
Obviously Travolta and Cage are having a Faceoff as to who has been around the longest.

Please tell me you meant to say that.

You do know they were in a movie together called....wait for it......Face-off !!!

Where they....wait for it......took the identities of other people.....in this case being eachother. Their actual looks though.

I mean if that isn't odd then what is. Something you just can't look over.

Being serious too.

It was an intentional pun.
About 3 other people pinched my damn gag though...

*Shakes fist*
edit on 3-10-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
WTF?
People have easily a couple dozen look alikes alive today let alone in the sands of time.
This is complete stupidity not a find.
It makes alternative beliefs look ridiculous when put under scrutiny by the mainstream beliefs which are in fact, ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonnyDeath
WTF?
People have easily a couple dozen look alikes alive today let alone in the sands of time.
This is complete stupidity not a find.
It makes alternative beliefs look ridiculous when put under scrutiny by the mainstream beliefs which are in fact, ridiculous.

Way to bring up a 2 year old thread to prove your point....

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join