It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About those 'old' ATS photos...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by redoubt

Sorry but as far as I'm aware those old photos are now gone. We was all given a fair warning about the changes though:

In about two months, general access to your albums in the media.abovetopsecret.com website will be shut off. The core software we purchased to run the "media portal" has reached a "difficult to maintain" point, which is why we've launched this new custom-built service.

However, none of the images will be removed. Anything you've uploaded and included in threads (including avatars and backgrounds) will still remain functional.
New, Fully Integrated, ATS Member Upload utility (UPDATED: and more info)

So we had about 2 months to save all our pictures and after that time period accessing the media portal would become impossible - That's why you're being redirected.Those pictures will still be on the boards though so if you can remember where you posted them then you can just save them from there.

Yeah, I probably missed that. I need to spend more time here reading all this technical detail but... that dang job and family are just such distractions at times... I hardly get time to do the important stuff.

*sigh*

Oh well. Thanks for the reply

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Yeah, having an actual life and everything must be such a drag.

..I wouldn't know you see.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join