It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Things.......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ok over the past couple of months a few strange things have been happening around me at diffenrent times of the day and night. Last night was a big turning point for me.

I have been having the felling that I have been being watched strange noises and movements this started out everynow and then but has become more frequent of late. Than came last night I was getting ready to take a shower which I had turned on, when I looked into the mirror and saw a dark figure flash behind me a close the shower screen door and than vanish. This worries me as I have 2 small boys and don't want this thing to harm them if this is what it is here to do.

How do I get rid of this?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I know that can be very unsettling to say the least.
From all trendy Paranormal shows on TV , they say to TELL it to leave , that it is not welcome and does not have permission to be in your home.
Start with that and maybe burn some sage and white candles while doing so.

I'm sure there are plenty on here with more knowledge than me on the subject .

Good luck and be safe

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
just dont worry about it. unless your kids mention it scared them. other than that just dont worry about it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
^^^^^

That is one of the problems, one is 5 who has said to me he does hear things very similar to what I have heard. the other is just over 2 years old and can't tell me if there was something he saw like what i have explained. i don't worry about myself but for my boys and wife. We have lived in the house for 11 years without indicident. The people before us owned a pizza store up the road before the father commited sucicide about 5 years ago because his bussiness was going under.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
When you felt as if you were being watched, were you afraid or uncomfortable? Have you recently moved into your home? Has a family member or friend died recently? This 'spirit' or whatever, may not even be a meanie. Get a priest to come in and bless your home if you're worried about it, it may drive it away or ease your mind at the least. I wouldn't worry to much about it unless it starts causing problems with you or your family.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Can you be more specific? What kind of happenings? Is the movement this creates a more forceful movement or is it like ....i dunno move things slowly?

Also set up video equipment if it's doing physical things and record when no one is around and when your home etc etc.

Get as much physical evidence you can.....recorders and such. BUT DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IT IS THERE!

Be passive with it for now unless it physically starts to harm you.

Does it speak? Whats the history of the property? Any murders? Fires?

You kind of have to be a detective of sorts. Do you dabble with taboo games like Ouija?

This is stuff i gotta know to give you more info....we have to determine what is and what isn't. Is it human? Is it something else? Is it more interested in you? Or does it seem to do things without any mind to you?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Pizzas and Poltergeists are perhaps a heated mix of hellish proprtions?
As a child I lived under spirit ownership of the house I lived in for approx two years.
Let me tell you this ....sometimes its best to move.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If you've lived there for 11 years without this problem before I'd be a little worried, unless someone close to you has recently passed away. I don't know to much about the paranormal, but 'something' just randomly showing up can't be to good.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Keep in mind if its non-human it can pop up anywhere if your near a paranormal entry point. Human spirits are usually bound to the property they were once connected to.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cnm1976
The people before us owned a pizza store up the road before the father commited sucicide about 5 years ago because his bussiness was going under.

Wait, did he commit suicide in the house? That may be a cause of this. May want to look in to that?

ETA: Nevermind, just re-read your post, you've lived there for 11 years, he died 5 years ago.
Just to contribute, the Hawaiian's say that surrounding your house with a line of sea-salt will keep bad energy out, along with hanging ti leaves in the house... don't know if you have access to those things, or how well it actually works.
edit on 29-9-2011 by VariableConstant because: re-read

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Considering it just rocked up, you or someone else may have accidentaly called this thing. Have you recently brought a second hand item? If so, it could be a haunted item. There are so many possibilities.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

This especially, like I said you really have to investigate to determine which end is up when these grey areas are involved.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
some things i'd try,

have no fear, the speculation abounds that such potential entities feed off fear, eliminate fear, whatever sort of self thoughts and conclusions you must come too to feel loss of the feeling of fear, practice them,

also, pray, im not saying you must believe one religion or another, but if your open to the thought of some kind of god no matter your preferable line of thought on the matter, (i like the idea of the universe itself having its own thoughts)
then pray to whatever for strength safety and protection, or just help.

point is those things give confidence/strength, so long as your not distracted by doubting them,

and even if it is just some creepy dude being very stealthy, such strength will help you alot to be level headed in your reaction if you get an encounter with whatever it is.

being level headed is important, in all matters, even fighting/martial arts/self defense, calculating your moves for success

random things i'd try.

if i tried all that and did not succeed that is when i'd seek help from others, have you tried those? any reason you can think of why they didnt work for you?

edit on 9/29/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As mentioned, don't fear. Two years ago, I knew nothing of these things, then one effected a close family member and then a friend. Now lately, my sister in law saw two at her home. In total after two years, I have five people within my group seeing these entities. My feeling is they are just part of nature, always about, but for some reason many are now seeing them where before they did not.

Going back over 70 years and they not being part of my experience or those near me and now in two years, five folks close to me experiencing it, shows a rapid change happening. As said, they have always been part of our world, just not visible.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ah my favorite movie quote comes to mind...

"when there is no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the earth."

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Perhaps you'll find something of use here:

www.mysticfamiliar.com...

It may assist others in helping you if you tell us everything you know about the house where this happened... If you don't know any of it's history, see what you can find and then report back (ask neighbors, check local library, etc).

I know that link could put you at ease. Hope to hear more from you, soon..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cnm1976
Ok over the past couple of months a few strange things have been happening around me at diffenrent times of the day and night. Last night was a big turning point for me.

I have been having the felling that I have been being watched strange noises and movements this started out everynow and then but has become more frequent of late. Than came last night I was getting ready to take a shower which I had turned on, when I looked into the mirror and saw a dark figure flash behind me a close the shower screen door and than vanish. This worries me as I have 2 small boys and don't want this thing to harm them if this is what it is here to do.

How do I get rid of this?

A few questions for you, OP:

1. Have these strange noises, movements and feelings of being watched always happened at home? If not, where else have they occurred?
2. Was it the dark figure itself that closed the shower door or are you saying that when YOU closed the shower door, it vanished? Are you saying that the figure actually manipulated physical property?
3. Can you remember what you were thinking about when you saw the dark figure?

I'm not looking for reasons to discredit your account but merely trying to suss out what we're dealing with here....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cnm1976

What city are you in, perhaps I could offer you a suggestion on who to talk to in the area.

Folks that are telling you what to do about it aren't giving you good advice. Until you know what it is(if anything) you don't know what to do about it. The first step is identification of the entity. You have lived there for 11 years without incident and now it pops up all of a sudden. That is potentially cause for concern. If the veil was thin somewhere in your home you would have experienced things like this before. As you are clearly able to perceive the entity you have enough spiritual pressure that you would have sensed something else in the house. This is most likely the 1st occurrence.

Here's my concern. When something appears like this, at least in the situations I've been involved in it's been demonic in nature. If it is demonic you'd probably notice noises that aren't normally present in your home, scratching , growling, breathing, howling, etc... are the norm. Normally the entity won't appear in a physical form at this point. The sounds would typically be followed by items moving, what you'd consider poltergeist type activity. Then the entity would reveal itself, not it's true self to it's target, more often than not in a friendly manner. Then you'd begin to see major personality changes in the person it's obsessed with. Then you'll get an attempt at possession.

There are a couple of other possibilities, one being it's just your imagination and the other being it's a human spirit that's sorted out how to drain your spirit energy. Spiritual Pressure is just as hereditary as a receding hairline. Perhaps this spirit has gathered enough energy to finally manifest into something perceptible to you and your son. Most likely no problem either way.

If it's demonic in nature it needs to be identified. No all demons can be subjugated or cast out in the name of Christ. Many demons existed before Christ. So using a priest on them would be like pouring water on an electrical fire. They require other methods.

If I can be of assistance let me know.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I hope to be of some help. My advice comes from a totally different perspective though. You may not agree or even like what I will say. It is up to you to decide if what I say is of any benefit.

1st - I am a Christian. I have accepted JESUS CHRIST as my Lord and Saviour. The reason I tell you this upfront is that the Holy Bible teaches us LOTS about spirits and demonization. JESUS HIMself tells us about the spiritual world over and over again.

2nd - I am NOT an expert. All the information that I am going to give you comes from the Word of God ( the Bible ). You can check it yourself to confirm what I tell you if you wish.

OK, let me start with some background information. In the Book of Enoch ( which isn't included in the Holy Scriptures, but IS referenced a number of times by people who ARE in the holy scriptures ) it tells us that a certain number of Angels that were assigned to ' Watch ' over the earth ( called Watchers ), rebelled against GOD and their charge and had sexual relations with ' the daughters of men '. The offspring created by this unholy union were known as Nephilim - a hybrid breed of being with both human and supernatural qualities ( actually Giants ). They were particularly evil and caused absolute carnage upon the earth. GOD HIMself declared this hybrid race as ' evil spirits ' because the were born of men and angels and were impure.

CHAPTER XV.
1. And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice.
2. And go, say to ␣␣the Watchers of heaven␣␣, who have sent thee to intercede ␣␣for them: "You should intercede"␣␣ for men, and not men for you:
3. Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons?
4. And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those ␣also␣ do who die and perish.
5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth.
6. But you were ␣formerly␣ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world.
7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.
8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling.
9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ␣␣and␣␣ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ␣they shall be evil spirits on earth, and␣ evil spirits shall they be called.
[10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.]
11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ␣but nevertheless hunger␣ and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ␣from them␣.
CHAPTER XVI.
1. From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death ␣of the giants␣, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement--thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great ␣judgement␣ in which the age shall be consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated."
2. And now as to the Watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been ␣␣aforetime␣␣ in heaven, (say to them): "You have been in heaven, but ␣all␣ the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth."
4. Say to them therefore: "You have no peace."'

Ok. So by this we know that ALL spirits that DWELL ON THE EARTH are EVIL SPIRITS. There are NO friendly spirits at all APART FROM the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD.

GALATIONS

5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit 41 is love, 42 joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 43 5:23 gentleness, and 44 self-control. Against such things there is no law. 5:24 Now those who belong to Christ 45 have crucified the flesh 46 with its passions 47 and desires. 5:25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also behave in accordance with 48 the Spirit.

So this thing that is in your house IS NOT A FRIEND ! Please understand that. Another possibility is that it is a DEMON.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cnm1976

Now evil spirits are very dangerous because they can and will sometimes ' possess ' people. There are MANY instances in the Scriptures where people are ' demonized '. They can and will physically, emotionally and spiritually torment people.

Here is the GOOD NEWS - although it will take a HUGE decision on your part. If you want this thing to go away and leave you AND YOUR CHILDREN alone, you need to give your heart to JESUS CHRIST, say sorry to HIM for turning away from GOD and be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.

The reason why is written in the Bible. It says that if an evil spirit is cast out, it roams around looking for another place to dwell for a little while, but it will decide to return to the house that has been cleaned - only this time bringing with it 7 ( SEVEN ) more spirits more terrible than itself - so you end up much worse than before. If you ask JESUS to fill you with The HOLY SPIRIT then the other can't come back. The Bible says that ALL AUTHORITY ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN is in JESUS' name. JESUS HIMself gives us authority over ALL evil spirits in HIS name.

As I said at the start - you may not like what I tell you. But understand that I tell you the truth. Check the Bible yourself - it will tell you everything.

Also I know this from PERSONAL experience.

I have only been a committed Christian since April this year - this is my story.

I was up late one night watching a documentary on the occult. The film was discussing satanists, vampires, wicca etc. etc. During the doco there was lots and lots of spells and incantations being spoken over weird trippy music and strange patterns on the screen. I had no idea what was being said, but I felt strange in my stomach.
At one point, I felt all of my hair ( even on my head ) stand up and the room drop to a very cold temperature. I had an impending sensation of utter dread overcome me and was more scared than I have ever been in my life - I was petrified ! I ' sensed ' a presence standing in the doorway to my loungeroom, and it actually move into the room and stand next to the tv. I couldn't see it, but I knew that it was there and I knew what it was. In the right side of my head - not in my ear but IN MY HEAD - a voice said to me " I'm going to get you."

I prayed to GOD because I have a wife and two young children and I didn't want it to ' get ' them. As I did I turned off the telly and ran to bed, pulling the covers tight up to my neck ( I am almost 40 yrs old by the way ). I kept praying till I fell asleep. I never told my family anything about it. The next night I stayed up late ( I didn't watch that doco though ) and felt the same dread, cold, hair standing on end ( but no voice ). I again ran to bed and prayed. The third night was the same. Fourth night everything was OK.

Couple pf nights later I ( apparently ) was keeping my wife awake with my snoring, so she went out into the loungeroom to sleep on the couch. Remember I had told her nothing about what had happened to me. The next morning she told me that she felt something in the room, was scared to death herself and had gotten no sleep at all. I went into the loungeroom and commanded the spirit to leave my house in the name of JESUS CHRIST and to never return. It has not been back ! and the house feels safe .

Note that during my prayers to GOD, I promised HIM that I would change my life and walk with HIM - which I have done. I invited JESUS into my life and have said sorry. I have never been as happy or felt as safe and loved.

If you want some more information from a qualified Pastor, then may I recommend going to the itunes store and searching for ' Mark Driscoll '. ( Mars Hill Church ). You can download FOR FREE a series of podcasts called " Spiritual Warfare " ( there are 4 parts ). They are seminars in which he addresses Pastors in training and answers their questions about satan and demons, and what to do if you encounter one or people who are possessed. I found it awesome, informative, and very encouraging.

Please understand that I am NOT making any of this up. There is a spiritual battle taking place all around us and we are the prize. There is two sides. One side has triumphed the other is defeated. You just have to choose which side you want to play for.

I hope that I have helped you in some way. I hope that this info will help you make the choice you need to make.
Peace be with you. Be blessed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join