It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release Your Anger

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't have anything to shoot with...You didn't leave me anything... But i'll share a story with you... didn't make me mad or anything, just kind of thought this was funny what they did to me.. Gr.7

I remember when these guys i used to hang around with (the ones that called be brutus) sold me a bag of oragano and parsely in grade 7 for 5 bucks and told me it was weed... This is off topic but since we're always talking about it, might as well throw one in....So anyway, we're smoking it and I do feel light headed, I see streaks of lights at night time walking home with them, and they all burst out laughing, they said it was because they were "high" so I laughed too, whenever anybody laughs I laugh because I think it's funny when people laugh, naturally.. So about a month later they told me what it was...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
LOL truelies you got "smoked" haha. Although I condone the practice of "getting high" Damint I want some fish and seafood, im hungry. AHRHHRLWSOIWLEJWLIHJW (uncontroallble typing)

[edit on 26-8-2004 by TACHYON]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If she was 20 she was probably lonely (duh she's at a laundry mat?) and wanted the company.....She probably thought eh, did it done it, got a free meal... And that's it..

Some people are like that... They just can't be honest and tell you it meant nothing, she knew you liked her, but girls just don't care if they don't know you well enough... you know? I'm sorry tha happened.. Go eat something ...
anyone? sorry, I never use that, first time...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What is the healthiest seafood? I dont know about canned seafood, it scares me sometimes.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
shrimp is high in protein, so is tune, even if it is canned, just look for low salt...

Also lobster... mmm.....rich in proteins...
Seafood is good, i'd just watch out for the little poopies shrimp seem to do before they die.....I'm coming to the conclusion that they # themselves to death.. .

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
shrimp is high in protein, so is tune, even if it is canned, just look for low salt...

Also lobster... mmm.....rich in proteins...
Seafood is good, i'd just watch out for the little poopies shrimp seem to do before they die.....I'm coming to the conclusion that they # themselves to death.. .

Ill eat them raw if i had too, mauauauauahahahaha. J/k. Lets see more angry topics? Hmmm, oh the stupid terrorists seem to think that killing innocent civilians will convince the US to pull out. I believe the US policy in dealing with terrorists is no negoitiations. What do they hope to accomplish?
Oh and also I just lost like 3500 pts trying to change my background coouple days ago. ARRRRRGGGGGH

[edit on 26-8-2004 by TACHYON]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
what pisses me of is trying to go to sleep and not being able to do because your paranoid about not waking up in the morning!!
Or going to sleep thinking there is a devil under your bed so you better not keep your arms or feet hanging off of it....Yes i know, I never grew out of that...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Haha, sorry. Im afraid of falling asleep on the subway and the bus sometimes for fear of missing my stop, I need like an alert system that wakes me up before my stop. hehe

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
Haha, sorry. Im afraid of falling asleep on the subway and the bus sometimes for fear of missing my stop, I need like an alert system that wakes me up before my stop. hehe

I wish it was so easy for me...........:shk:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What do you wish was easy? Your fear of the under the bed?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ok, here goes....

1. My english teacher not letting me do a report on a female poet rather than a male poet because, "Female poets have not contributed nearly as much as male poets to the history of poetry."

2. My ex-best friend turning into a whore, and not talking to me anymore, except to use me.

3. This idiot kid i sit by in biology is disgusting and perverted jock dumbas$, and all the girls have crushes on him and think the sun rises in his a$s, and says the most disgusting things about sex to me, and even asked me on a "date".

4. His girlfriend wants to fight me because she thinks Im trying to steal her idiot boyfriend. I didnt even say yes.

5. My dad got remarried to a woman he only knew for 3 days...in vegas

6. Shes a total b!tch, she gave my room to my stepsister, sold all my stuff (my bed, clothes, etc) on ebay, and doesnt allow me to come over anymore than once a week. And if i do, I sleep on the floor.

8. My mom got remarried in 2 mos. To a drunk.

7. Not having any real friends.

8. Feeling alone.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hmm Illusion I guess your quite possibly a sophmore(im in a guessing mood how off was I?), suferring from typical HS BS. Hopefully your problems will disapper once the white van parked outside your house sees whats happening.

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Ok, here goes....

2. My ex-best friend turning into a whore, and not talking to me anymore, except to use me.

Is she available? Attractive?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Hmm Illusion I guess your quite possibly a sophmore(im in a guessing mood how off was I?), suferring from typical HS BS. Hopefully your problems will disapper once the white van parked outside your house sees whats happening.

Yes, Im a sophmore. What white van? And my friend currently has her hands full with a couple of guys. Ok, more than a couple.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yes, Im a sophmore. What white van? And my friend currently has her hands full with a couple of guys. Ok, more than a couple.

how did you know I was involved? Dangit did I say it out loud. LOL, I will leave you the white van to ponder on, hehe.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

how did you know I was involved? Dangit did I say it out loud. LOL, I will leave you the white van to ponder on, hehe.

Sorry, I think she prefers jocks over comp nerds. Your SOL.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Sorry, I think she prefers jocks over comp nerds. Your SOL.

Ahhh, i hate it when people accuse in a matter o factly voice, it is ok to guess. Just becuase I am on a computer? HAHA. Oh boy

PS: I am a nerd, but not a computer nerd.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Im angry about: The amount of people in this world who are nothing but husks of human beings trying desperately to fill the void with drugs and sex.

The mindless folk who assess a person based on their promiscuity and ability to "hold liquor", not what they have inside, or their thoughts and dreams.

The people who are so concerned with pleasures of the flesh that they cant think of anything else when around someone of the opposite sex.

People driven and ruled by their alcohol-dependency and/or sexual-crutch.

Those who are absolutely devoid of any meaningfullness and/or usefulness.
These are the people who make me angry.

Haha, can you tell im a the son of Baptist ministers? lol
No really though.. I hope God crushes these people for their amoral behavior. .... But it seems more and more that life rewards those completely lacking in values and goodness. I guess I just have to hope ill be rewarded when I die

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Dooped with oregano, eh TrueLies?
- Before I met my friends in high school, who introduced me to weed, they said they would do the same thing....They actually dared one kid to smoke a dried up shriveled cockroach...lmao - and he did....

Other things that piss me off:
I hate slow drivers - OMFG!!!! Especially if they're in the left lane!!! I haul ass, but I'm also careful and I don't tailgate - I'm just used to driving on the autobahn and I move to Florida and people don't understand what an acceleration lan is for here...

My dad is retired military, and boy does he have that military flar inside him! If he wants me to do something he can't ask nicely...it's always like some direct order.....

I hate chit chat......I observe people and say something when I think it's worth saying - people think I'm weird b/c I don't talk my mouth off like they do, but really I'd just rather chime in when I feel there's something worth saying...not talking about the weather...or talking to my friends about who screwed who last night....

I go beserk when my computer screws up....I've spent way too much money on this damn machine for it to mess up - I just had a new hard drive installed though, and I think that was my whole problem to begin with...which makes me even more pissed off, although to boot I got a nice video card, sound card, motherboard, case, fans, RAM and CD drive out of it trying to fix my problem before my hard drive blew

Conformists! I hate people who think it's a wonderful thing to be like everyone else...go screw yourself....

People who think they're smarter than you....prove it...

Word!!! I hate how word auto-formats!! AARGGGHHH!! I don't want you to tell me how an outline should look!!

Last but not least....work!!! Usually I enjoy work b/c I do nothing all day but chat on ATS, but right now I have to do something related to my above rant...I have to reformat 33 word documents that were each written in a different style and make them one cohesive format with internal and external hyperlinks...and it's getting published by the state...it's all in my hands and I'm about to scream!!
- Nah...really, I can handle it but it's a pain in the fu**in ass!

So that's my spiel for now

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
In gr.7 we used to walk around and find things to smoke... LIke grass, cajun pepper, ect... My friend monica smoked cajun rolled up in newspaper, he face turned beat red, her whole inside of her mouth went black, and she was hacking like a mad woman...
sidge,

I think the people you mention are just going througha stage, everybody goes through mindless stuff like you mentioned, some people grow out of it some don't, it takes people longer and some people shorter amount of time to figure it out. I used to be like that.. It's teenage stuff... Don't go around thinking the world is superficial/phony...

If you look deeper, you'll find people usually have good hearts. The way you deal with those people is don't enable their behaviour, talk to them about different stuff, even insult their behaviour is you find it discusting... Usually those pepole get offended easily and go into their shells if you point it out... They want to be cool and they want ot be liked, thats all it is... They'll learn.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I hate slow drivers - OMFG!!!! Especially if they're in the left lane!!!

I hear ya brother. I hate what I call left-lane morons. The kind of stupid ass that think the left-lane is theirs, and that stays there even if there's no one in the other lanes.

I'm about to change my car horn for a more powerfull one (like those on big trucks and so...), so that when they don't move even when I have blinked my lights to them a thousand time, I'll just tail-gate them and push the #ing horn for as long as it takes for those stupid asses to understand that THEY will change lane, I won't.

Also speed ticket. I hate speed ticket. Got another one yesterday, on the highway. The cops pull me over. He's like "Did you knew you were speeding over the limits?" and I'm like "Yeah, but I didn't knew you were there." Then he says "I catched you at 133 km/h with my radar, but I know you were going faster before I catched you" then I says "Really?"
I was actually going at 150 km/h a few seconds before I saw him.

Sucks getting arrested for speeding. I wish I lived in Germany. At least, on my way home, I thought "Hey, what are the chances I get 2 speed tickets in the same day? Slim to none!" So I hauled ass till I was home and of course didn't got another one. I love probabilities.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join