It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release Your Anger

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If somthing bad happend in your life, tell us about it. Adherence to ATS foul language policy is appreciated. Visited a bad restaraunt, bad breakup, or an ANONYMOUS memeber or topic on ATS. This is the place to come. Release your pain here. "Its just like taking off a bandaid, quick and painless."

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
feel better

[edit on 22-11-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My little brother crashing my car when i gave him the keys so he could get my cd out (didnt say he could drive it)

Everyone telling me my older borther is so hot 9yes i know he's hot but he's got no personality)

having no money the day after pay coz i got a million bagillion bills to pay

breaking my own stuff coz i got too drunk and a little over excited

The fuel prices going up coz a certain someone invaded a certain country he shouldn't have gone near

Thats all for now but gimme a few hours and i'll find more.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
When I was 15, this prick cop tried to arrest me for riding my bike on the wrong side of the road. That was lame.

I don't like people who think they are "Goths".

I hate Ebay. Every time I try to get something, some jerk outbids me at the last minute.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Back in high school I got in a fight with a girl that accused me of being a racist...
She thought I told people her house smelled bad and that I called her a "chink" ...[Edited on 26-8-2004 by TrueLies]

Now why would she think that? What happened, unless if its too personal. Remeber ATS topics in which your anger boiled over can be drained off here. Oh by the way truelies are u a guy or a girl?

[edit on 26-8-2004 by TACHYON]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I hate the Monkeys that are jokingly called 'Counter Staff' at my local 'Subway'.

"Subway - Eat fresh???" nah buddy...learn to smile, learn English, learn some politeness or "Subway - Eat sh**!"

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
wow truelies, and i thought i had problems.

my recent break-up. that's enough to say without using foul language

my partner for a MAJOR project didn't show for class ^%^$*&))(#. i had to persuade the teacher to delay for 1 day, but i guess he didn't get his coffee that morning. i went home, got mad so i punch the wall. i broke the wall and have to put platser on, paint...blah blah blah. bad day

2 years ago, didn't make starting lineup for football although i was better then half of the guys. racist coach

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2009

my recent break-up. that's enough to say without using foul language

my partner for a MAJOR project didn't show for class ^%^$*&))(#. i had to persuade the teacher to delay for 1 day, but i guess he didn't get his coffee that morning. i went home, got mad so i punch the wall. i broke the wall and have to put platser on, paint...blah blah blah. bad day

2 years ago, didn't make starting lineup for football although i was better then half of the guys. racist coach

Hmm, are a lot of ppl at your school racist? Or are you giving them a reason, no offense.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2009

yeah, I had a few problems, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
I'm fine, no biggie, its all fluff.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ah yes the jealous types, did you tell her Et tu Brute? Im not sure what the correct phrase is. Im just pissed off at ebay for not letting me change my email address to another one because I have it in another expired account. Also all the Bush bashing, instead of blaming others for your problems look at yourself.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ah yes the jealous types, did you tell her Et tu Brute?

Isn't that french??

Yes I told her, we stopped talking for months, they then found out the truth and started harrassing her.....Payback, I just let it take it's course... I didn't do anything wrong in the first place.:shk:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No it is Latin from when Brutus kills Caesar, Caesar replies "And you too Brutus" (but in Latin). I dont want to turn into Dr. Phil with your boyfriend problems but sheesh, yep some losers i must say. Maybe you should resort to lesbianism, sorry j/k.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
No it is Latin from when Brutus kills Caesar, Caesar replies "And you too Brutus" (but in Latin). I dont want to turn into Dr. Phil with your boyfriend problems but sheesh, yep some losers i must say.

I know, I know... When I was a teenager, I just went off looks, and it was always the really hot guys that were aholes... Big blue eyes, hot solid bodies, but total aholes......

That's funny that you say brutus, because guys used to call me that in elementary school for beating them up... Then people in my high school because I worked out everyday and was pertty buff for a chick, and now my husband calls me that becaus I guess I never really changed... But my husband is such a great man... And guess what, this time I went off personality rather then looks, and I got a good one....

Looks came later, and man do I see it now... Beautiful...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No it is Latin from when Brutus kills Caesar, Caesar replies "And you too Brutus" (but in Latin). I dont want to turn into Dr. Phil with your boyfriend problems but sheesh, yep some losers i must say.

I know, I know... When I was a teenager, I just went off looks, and it was always the really hot guys that were aholes... Big blue eyes, hot solid bodies, but total aholes......

That's funny that you say brutus, because guys used to call me that in elementary school for beating them up... Then people in my high school because I worked out everyday and was pertty buff for a chick, and now my husband calls me that becaus I guess I never really changed... But my husband is such a great man... And guess what, this time I went off personality rather then looks, and I got a good one....

Looks came later, and man do I see it now... Beautiful...

Yea you know when guys wonder when they see a hot girl on the street with a really nothing guy, you wonder what does he "have that I dont have." I guess the mean ones really dont get the girl in the end sometimes and nice guys win?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Yea you know when guys wonder when they see a hot girl on the street with a really nothing guy, you wonder what does he "have that I dont have." I guess the mean ones really dont get the girl in the end sometimes and nice guys win?

Definitely.... When you grow up and grow out of your "fantasy world" you learn that it was a pretty undesirable place to begin with......
I grew into a "reality based" world, and I got a pretty desirable man, he could use some work physically, but I live with it, and he's promised he'll "work" on some things...

Just be plesant, don't be rude, don't grab them, don't call them "babe" or "hottie" or some other rude #, be nice, listen to them, make small talk, share yourselves, meaning intellectually and emotionally.....Share your physical selves later and it's much more rewarding... oh how it is much more more rewarding *dreamy sigh*

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I dont know why this girl I took out once wont call me. I should have never left a message on her machine, makes me wonder if she is ignoring me. My friend says she likes me, im so pissed. Instead of keeping me wondering she should just call and tell me if I have anything at all. Maybe I waited too long too call her (week). I hope her roomate did not "screen" her calls for her.

PS. I was nice

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
She was probably taking you for a ride......Using you for drinks, or for your car, or some petty little thing, if she's girl from ages 16-18 she's most likely using you.
If they are being way too nice, know that something is up...

Can't guys tell if girls are being sincere enough.......

Wait, do you gel your hair? If so, then it's a pretty safe assumption that you probably wouldn't..

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It was eighth grade...Ft. Knox, Kentucky...and there we were in Math class. Mrs. Hunt (Oh what a humongous and gargantuan butt she had - lol) was out for the day and so we had a sub.

Well, we all know the routine for classroom behavior when there's a sub....become monsters!! Suddenly this one, Josalin, decided it would be funny if she threw a pencil at the sub....it hits her pretty hard and she turns around yelling like a mad women and everyone shuts up....

"I want each and every one of you to write on a piece of paper the name of who did this and pass it forward." Now I'm an honest person...and I saw her do it...so I wrote her name and passed it up. The girl next to me whispered, "Who did you put?" I said "Duh!" (That was sooo "in" back then).

Who do I see when class gets out and I'm heading toward the bus? The girl I told who's name I put down pointing me out to Josalin, surrounded by about 30 kids. She comes up to me and lays a beast of a punch on my right jaw....So I drop my trumpet and my book bag and just stand there with my fists clinched and pissed as all friggin hell - but what the hell was I supposed to do? You don't hit a girl!! About maybe half-a-minute after all this happened, it got broken up....

She got suspended...the sub got fired for doing something as stupid as that and after the fight me and Josalin made up and actually became good friends....I've always been mad at the idiot sub and somewhat made at the fact that I never hit her back - it's good thing tho, b/c I probablly would have knocked her out - lol

There's some ammo for ya TrueLies...fire away...lol

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

She was probably taking you for a ride......Using you for drinks, or for your car, or some petty little thing, if she's girl from ages 16-18 she's most likely using you.
If they are being way too nice, know that something is up...

Can't guys tell if girls are being sincere enough.......

Wait, do you gel your hair? If so, then it's a pretty safe assumption that you probably wouldn't..

I have no car, I just met her at the laundromat and talked too her, shes 20, she did seem sincere to me and very nice. I took her to dinner and stuff, i think she will eventually call.
And EnronCorp if you are surrounded by 30 people, just dodge the hits, and push her back and make her fall or something, quite possibly slap her, but dont let her punch ya.lol Or did she seak up on you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join